• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Languages

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
^You're favourite word in French is bonjour? Surely there are better ones out there than a simple bonjour. XD

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Spanish and English.
Not very exciting.
I want to learn French.

Nyxbor

My native laguage is English
I've done French and Latin for two years (Though I've stopped learning Latin, I couldn't be bothered with learning the background =P)
I'm taking up German this year since I didn't really have a choice =3

Ren

adios motherfucker
I speak English and very feeble Cantonese. My relatives like to ask me to speak in Chinese at reunions and then laugh at me.
I'm studying Japanese and Latin, but I fail at both XDD

Sephiros_TH

Wut? You're saying English is harder to master, than say, Korean? Simple nuances in the language may escape someone, that's true, but being fluent in English is not all that hard.

Case in point, English has one word for "you", Spanish has three; all depend on the context. Don't even want to know how many the Japanese have.

You'd be surprised English is actually really hard for non native speakers, friends I have all over Europe have tons of problems with it. How hard a language is to learn is almost dependent on what your native language is, IE Russian is easy for people who speak Czech because they're in the same language group.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
You'd be surprised English is actually really hard for non native speakers, friends I have all over Europe have tons of problems with it. How hard a language is to learn is almost dependent on what your native language is, IE Russian is easy for people who speak Czech because they're in the same language group.

I'm not a native speaker, I'm Puerto Rican. I learned English from TV and video games.

Genesis

Broken Down On Memory Lane
I speak and write English and Chinese. My Chinese aint that fantastic though =/

I can speak very very basic Japanese. x.x

Cicero

Visionary
I speak Dutch, English and Spanish fluently, and I still want to learn Portugeuse, Turkish, and maybe Russian.

Dutch - 'overwegend'

English - 'fuck' (don't really have a favorite word)

Spanish - 'wey'

Lol, whut? English is the easiest language to learn for most people, as it has influences from the German as well as the Latin language group.

Last edited:

Blue

home is where the heart is
Not sure if I posted here already or not, but oh well...

Fluent: German and English.
Semi-fluent: Vietnamese, Spanish, French, Japanese.

Trag

Bronze Member
I tried spanish out, fucking hate it. Makes no sense to me and i can't understand a word anyone's saying. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back