• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Languages

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
English, Japanese and French... Not so fluent in Japanese, or, rather, I dont know overly much, just basics, some more advanced stuff

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Took French in Middle School. Well, more so I was forced to. I didn't pay attention at all. I can't really remember anything. Used to be able to direct you to where you wanted to go. Assuming I knew where it was, of course.

Anyways, I'm quite fluent in English, and hope to become such with Japanese.

Blue

home is where the heart is
Fluently: German, English, Vietnamese
I've learnt Latin, Japanese and French in school, but I dropped French after four years.

German: Aufwartung
English: Too many favourite words
Japanese: natsukashii
French: d'accord

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I think many people are learning/learned Japanese because of Anime -wink-
12 people claim to know or are saying they want to know. :< Not including myself.

But since I'm horrible at learning new things like a whole freaking language and I already know more than I could remember from French class at school...I'm sticking with it until I die.
I'd like to be a translator if I actually get busy with getting books, kanji cards, study a bit every day...
._. but alas.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I was learning Spanish but I will continue when I get to college. Now I'm trying to re-learn Thai. Forgot alot. :(

Voltron

Silver Member
English is my language, I'm taking Spanish at school (hate it), and I'm wanting to learn Italian just can't find anyway to learn it.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I am fluent in English and am currently learning Spanish.
If I ever decide to learn another language, it would be Latin.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
Native English speaker. I'm learning Japanese this upcoming school year.

Sora788

Website
jijun.livejournal.com
^ You understand hindi? Cool :) do you watch Bollywood movies? If so, which ones your favorite. I like a lot of them w/ Shahrukh Khan. Hmm, I like Chak De! India, Main Hoon Na, and a few more. ;p

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
I'm taking Spanish at school (hate it)

I am taking Spanish too, and I think it's a bit boring. Any one think that too? IDK, for me, it's not an "exotic" language, whatever that is lolz. :p
everyone always hates spanish. o_O
like 80% of the students at my school who take Spanish hate it.
It seems like me & my friends are the only ones who make an effort to learn & speak it correctly.
Everyone else is like.."ho-lay, cah-mo eestas???"

It's pathetic. There are only like 40 sophomores going on to Spanish III next year (out of about 300) Everyone else is dropping out or failed Spanish II the first time and have to retake it.

Rix

:)
Awards
I studied Spanish at high school and i really liked it at first and I learnt a lot! But we had a horrible teacher that thaught us the same things over and over again so I started to hate the spanish lessons..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back