• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Land of Departure

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

3621JU

Hi, I'm new to the forum and I just wanted to clear up a thought that I've come across...don't know if it has already been discussed or disproved.

A couple days ago I read some thread that had some information saying that Aqua is seen standing in front of Castle Oblivion. Now, we have not seen to much information on CO other than that the Chamber of Wakening could be there. I looked at a picture of the castle and saw a strange resemblance to the castle in the Land of Departure. I also read that during BBS, LoD would become infused with darkness, which is what CO basically is. Could the castle in LoD and CO be the same thing? That would make sense as to why Aqua is standing in front of it...

I know that this is thought is very loose, but I just wanted to hear some thoughts on it.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Hi, I'm new to the forum and I just wanted to clear up a thought that I've come across...don't know if it has already been discussed or disproved.

A couple days ago I read some thread that had some information saying that Aqua is seen standing in front of Castle Oblivion. Now, we have not seen to much information on CO other than that the Chamber of Wakening could be there. I looked at a picture of the castle and saw a strange resemblance to the castle in the Land of Departure. I also read that during BBS, LoD would become infused with darkness, which is what CO basically is. Could the castle in LoD and CO be the same thing? That would make sense as to why Aqua is standing in front of it...

I know that this is thought is very loose, but I just wanted to hear some thoughts on it.

I think this is very possible, but there seems like other alteration were also made, but those could have been made by Organization XIII when they took over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back