• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Land of Departure and The World That Never Was

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

brodymax

i live in a village called alford in scotland
I dont know if this has been mentioned already but look on the JP Official website for bbs and you'll notice the land of departure in the "worlds" part of the website. just a thought but i think, just because of their similar shape that the land of departure is going to become the world that never was.

both worlds are divided in two. both have a castle and a lower region. i think that nice mountain area in the land of departure will change to a skyscraper covered mess that is nowthe world that never was.

have a look on the site and tell me what u all think.

AxelRikuRoxas

I dont know if this has been mentioned already but look on the JP Official website for bbs and you'll notice the land of departure in the "worlds" part of the website. just a thought but i think, just because of their similar shape that the land of departure is going to become the world that never was.

both worlds are divided in two. both have a castle and a lower region. i think that nice mountain area in the land of departure will change to a skyscraper covered mess that is nowthe world that never was.

have a look on the site and tell me what u all think.
or LoD could possibly turn into CO near the end of the game. it shows terra in a screwed up LoD that is being destroyed. It could turn into twtnw or CO. just a guess

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Yeah, there have been many discussions on Land of Departure turning in to Castle Oblivion, but I've never heard of the possibility of LoD becoming TWTNW. It's possible, but we really don't know for sure yet.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
also, if LOD would become CO, then an explanation for why someone forgets things as they progress through the castle is in order

jdeib963

I love how everyone liked my theory of LoD becoming CO, makes me smile. TWTNW...hmmm I wonder about that too. Too many castle places in KH!!!!

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
I never really said I liked it. And you're not the only one that came up with this theory. Many other people did before you.

Originally Posted by jdeib963
Too many castle places in KH!!!!

I agree!

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
This is possible, but we can't be too sure. I've seen a few theories on this, though.

salixon

well let me say that, the World that never was, was not in between the real of light, and the realm of darkness. It is in the Realm of darkness, hence the fact that all oragnization members can use the Door to darkness. It cant be castle oblivion because aqua stands in front of castle oblivion in the new trailer. so obviously they both exist at the same time. if anything i think the darkness took over land of departure, and was turned into the gathering place. as you can see the gathering place has the heart shaped moon right up above in the clouds. In kh2 WTNW, you can see that the same moon is there. so thats what i think.

salixon

i know this is what i wrote below, but im specifically talking about your comment.
well let me say that, the World that never was, was not in between the real of light, and the realm of darkness. It is in the Realm of darkness, hence the fact that all oragnization members can use the Door to darkness. It cant be castle oblivion because aqua stands in front of castle oblivion in the new trailer. so obviously they both exist at the same time. if anything i think the darkness took over land of departure, and was turned into the gathering place. as you can see the gathering place has the heart shaped moon right up above in the clouds. In kh2 WTNW, you can see that the same moon is there. so thats what i think.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
well this is possible, but TWTNW is in the in-between realm...LoD is in the realm of light i believe

True, but who says LoD falling to darkness didn't put it in an in-between realm? Personally, if LoD were to become either CO or TWTNW, I think it would have to do with the way it fell into darkness. Seeing how there aren't any heartless around during BBS's time (and probably not until after the game), a world falling to darkness might have different consequences than in present day KH. I still say that I doubt a world falling into darkness in BBS's time and in the rest of the series' are going to have the same consequences. It's my personal theory that a world falling into darkness in BBS's (pre-heartless/ nobody times) time gets twisted and warped, possibly teleported to an in-between realm, closer or fairly close to the darkness that it fell to.

Edit: Off-topic.. do I see Oblivion now?

xion1992

LoD being CO from KH1 makes the most sense to me. for the simple fact that the main lanmarks match up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back