• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Lance: Quest for Riku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHDRUMMER

This is the continuation of BHK Fanfic. If you've read it then you know what's going on. Otherwise, i'll tell you. No I won't. You'll have to read every LAST CHAPTER OF BHK FANFIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! -_-

I'll continue when someone else posts. This will include, Kaze Krazy, KC, Winged Mirage, and anyone else other then them. See you soon.

khgamer

Wandering the Burnt Fields of Mickey's Kingdom!
khg: o_O *Steps back* Somethings wrong with Sora.

dkhg: sumthins wrong with all of them. C'mon guys, let's go play that NEW MULTIPLAYER GAME where you can play as kh characters, to pass the time. I need to kick all of you into the ninth dimension.

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Sora:*eating what he thinks to be Alphebet Soup* Kaze, LOOK!! My Alphebet Soup is telling me something!! It says, "Ooooooooo" O_O

Kaze:*looks in bowl* Sora, those are Cheerios...-_-;

Sora:....ohhh....I was wondering why it was so cold!! ^_^

Me:*sigh* There is NO WAY I'm related to him...-_-;

KHDRUMMER

I'm here! But I won't be here tomorrow, or the day after. I"M GOING TO WHITE WATER BAY!!! YAY!!!!! KC is on vacation too, so he won't be here either. Where's Winged Mirage?

Chapter Something - The temple

Lance walked through the dark door. He couldn't see anything. He drew his blades and tryed to peirce the darkness with his eyes. He walked forward, and fell down off of what he was standing on. He slid down the sharp slope of the platform and landed roughly about five seconds later. He dizzily got up and looked around. As he looked, the lights flickered on. Every light in the huge building blinked on.

Lance shook his head back into normal conciousness, and looked down the new found hall way. The walls and floor were made out of pure marble. Shapes were carved into the ceiling and walls, forming patterns slithering around. Lance walked down the hallway, watching strange shadows crawl through the walls.
"Heartless..." Lance whispered as invisibles flew from nowhere at him. The shadows turned into neo shadows, and crept towards him.

He spun his blades around and cut through the first invisible. He dodged the second invisible’s sword and hit it down with his blade. The invisible swung his blade back again, Lance flipping over it and slicing through the ivnisible’s back. The darkness slowly faded as it floated by him. He ran at the neo shadows, that took refuge in the ground.

Lance spun around stabbed at the neo shadows in the ground. The sword sunk into the Neo shadow. It winced, and climbed up the blade. It was back into it’s 3-d form, as it sliced at Lance. Lance fell back, the Keyblade disappearing, setting the Neo shadow free. It flipped over him and grabbed him. Another invisible flew up and stabbed him in the chest.

Lance coughed up blood and spun his Keyblade at the neo shadow. He pulled the sword out of his chest and threw it at the retreating Invisible. Another invisible came up from behind and threw his sword into the ground. The shadow disappeared, and a ring of dark balls formed around him. They started to squeeze in on him. He rolled away but the force of the darkness caught his legs. It felt the pain of the darkness and turned to the halls. He got up and walked down the hallway again, empty of darkness.

OOC=hurray!!! it's great!!! they will get longer as i wish to make them. (KC) XD i'm going to go copy the chapters off the forums into microsoft word. The chapters will be better now that the storyline isn't boring. So, wait for the next chapters or SUFFER!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
Just finished reading the chapter I'm sitting with my bestfriend, Sin!!
Sin: That was cool, blood!!
Me: No it wasnt!! It was freaky!
Sin: hahahaha You're afraid of blood *does taunting dance*
Me: Shut up! *Knocks Sin out cold*... Anyways loved your chapter.

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Sora: YAY!!!

Kaze & Sora: That was violent AND educational!!

Kaze: But mostly violent!!

Sora & Kaze: YAY, VIOLENCE!!! ^o^

Me:*shakes head* Boys and thier violence...-_-;....Great update thingy, KHD!! Can't wait for more!! ^_^

KHDRUMMER

Im back!!! and my dad just got a Dodge Ram 1500!!! with a hemi engine!!!! my dad couldn't keep the car to go below 50 miles per hour!! It was fun. And guess what... i didn't get a sunburn for the first time in my llife!!!

i'll update later everyone!

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
Sin: wow fast car!
Me: umm isnt that a bit dangerous?
Sin: Shut up you big baby,your afraid of everything!
Me: No im not, im just not stupid enough to take mindless risks!
Sin: Bla bla, you done yet?
Me: Ignore Sin she's got a few problem, *Pushes Sin away* anyways glad you're back.

KHDRUMMER

not an update, but, a question. can a fanfic be a fanfic if no videogame characters are in it? or anything like that? i have my story about Drath and i want to put it on the forums. tell me, should i. better yet, can i? help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KHDRUMMER

what do u mean here? it doesn't have to do with BHK Fanfic at all. i have 33 pages. its only 5 chapters right now. but there really long. if someone tells me they want to read my story then i'll post it as Tales of Drath: Clash of Worlds. but yah, updatedness will be tomorrow or day after that. i'm not sure if i can get on tomorrow, so, if so, see you in a few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back