• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Music ► Lana del Rey

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shawty

Awards
I hear her songs on the radio all day, I absolutely love her voice. It's so calm and beautiful

She's also a beautiful person <3

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
she can't necesarily perform in front of a crowd and its disappointing. she really shines though in more intimate environments like this:

i do like her unique style nonetheless. she's definitely something new

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
I'll admit to being one of those who didn't know her until her formal debut with Born to Die but having listened to a couple of songs I have to say her voice is very, very beautiful. Some of my favourites (and less popular, unfortunately) songs below.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Mermaid Motel has this silky, smoky eroticism to it that's ridiculously infectious. Put Me In A Movie is a really cutting, honest song. I love the softness of her voice in that one. Same can be said for Oh Say Can You See, though it's very much more powerful. The line, "A voice from Nirvana says, 'Come as you are.'"

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
I wasn't that much of a fan of her music at first, I thought she seemed a bit over hyped and sounded a bit depressing. Then I heard her cover Kasabian's 'Goodbye Kiss' and was like "wow"

So I got her album. It's not my favourite piece of work ever, but she's very talented. As said though, mostly in these kind of intimate environments.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
^ She looks really good with brown hair, ugh. Why can't mine be that colour again. ;w;

Also, I listened to "Trash" for the first time yesterday and what a gorgeous song it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back