• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lair pushed back to September 4th

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Black_Star

Stylin' on Ya
PlayStation.Blog » Lair Update
Wow, even I didn’t see this one coming! Due to an extra step in QA testing to enhance the community features in the game, the release of LAIR, originally set for August 14th, has changed to September 4, 2007. Natural challenges that arose while finalizing the offline game to include key online features - such as leaderboards and medal systems - have led to the difficult choice of pushing back the release date. We appreciate everyone’s excitement and patience for the game and look forward to its release on September 4.
Well, this just makes me think. If Lair wasn't finished, what were various magazines reviewing? An incomplete build?

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
Around Heavenly sword?

Does Factor 5 always make stupid a** moves? They better hope it does turn out good or they better hope HS turns out to be even worse.

Because IMO, its not good move if that game does suck..

Vin

Bronze Member
I wasn't to sure of picking up this game now I am def. not since it comes out when HS does and I am getting HS. Well I guess I will just play Warhawk this month which is so cool,awsome, and so much fun! Besides that i am playing the MGS series now I am currently on MGS2 which I think is so much better then one so far!

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I think it was a good idea. The game was not really finished. But I kind of agree with SuperEclispe, it better be good. I'll actually have the money, but I'd buy Heavenly Sword first...

Haku

<3
I sort of figured that they were going to push it back sooner or later.

Black_Star

Stylin' on Ya
HS comes out September 12th. Why would Sony want 2 exclusives competing against each other?

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
It isn't up to Sony. Unless they made some kind of deal

If HS is done by the 12th it will come out the 12th. It will look pretty bad if Lair sucks and HS is deleyed..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back