• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

LadyofShadow's Art Thread (*insert creative title later*)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyofShadow

Captain L.O. Shadow
Well, I have enough art now and figured might as well show em to the rest of the world. This is just a hobby but I look for Constructive Critique on how to improve. Please enjoy.

Mixed Media Warrior:
IMG_1752.jpg

Materials used- ProMarkers, Ink Pens and Pencils

The Dark Lord:
TheDarkLord.jpg

A character from my novel Sky Angels.
Materials used- ProMarkers, Ink Pens and Pencils (to sketch it out first)

Pirates:
PirateFriends.jpg

My friends and I in a random doodle.
Materials used- ProMarkers, Ink Pens and Pencils

More to come. Also, I'm doing comissions for people. It usually takes me two days to do. All comissions (unless requested via PM) will be posted here.

Once again, I look for constructive critique to help. Thank you! :36:

DJ GloriX

Awards
Website
alayness.deviantart.com
Pretty awesome colouring I must say! These are some pretty dynamic poses to, kuddos for that!
I'd say, keep on practising, to get better, I would advice to keep the length of legs (like in first one) a bit longer, the legs are ussually longer than the upper body, and the arms should end normally just a bit down the waist, but neither I can get the anatomy perfect, so just to keep practising and looking at body pictures will help! ^_^

And I love your concept ideas to of clothes and such, so mes compliments! ^_^

Raynie

a Mean cycle, Sir
Website
zombiekunoichi.deviantart.com
Anatomy is the main thing I see wrong in all three drawings. I won't get into the coloring, because the anatomy is really the first thing you should work on. If you can't get your hands on some books on that, search up an online fashion store and look at the poses displayed there. That can help you in drawing different types of bodies and so on.

Another thing I noticed is the jagged lines along the inking. Try to do each of the lines with a non-stop motion as you're inking, that will prevent those ink-bleeds and jagged spots. Just keep practicing. :]

LadyofShadow

Captain L.O. Shadow
Yeah, thanks for the tip.

I've just recently started using Markers and am slowly getting the hang of them. I do see what you mean about the jagged edges and the bleeding. But I will keep praticising! :D

Danke!

EDIT- This is a request I did for Lumine. It was very experimental and I was playing around a lot. Mind the few mistakes but I'm quite proud of it.
lumine_20090629.jpg

Last edited:

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
I Love it =D...Thank you so much Tina ^ ^ , it's awesome and I soooooooooooo luv the colors =D

Repage XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back