• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~~Lady Yuki's Mansion! Come join this FC~~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jolteon

The cutest Jolteon EVA :3
Watchig the lightning bolts dance in the sky...
I have been asked to remake this due to my sister's name change and request. The FC was made by Kels, so the credit goes to her! Now then! Here ya go sis!!!

Fruits-Basket-63966.jpg

Original Opening from Kels
This fanclub is for one of my good friends on here, her name is Lady Yuki (or Rach). This is a fanclub for her. You might know her from roleplaying in the Keyblade Wars or posting around the forums!

Here's to you, Lady Yuki(AKA Lyric Angel) and your awesomeness! JOIN IF YOU LIKE HER!=]

Founding Member: Kels (revarai20)
Honorary Member: Lyric Angel

Members:
Kels
Ringleader Man
Hershey
DarkLightning
DarkxLight
Dawning Twilight
DJQuackQuack
Candy Fair
triplehearts
Black Rose Witch
Lifeline
CandLanger
Demyx_Forever
King X
Blufire
Infinite Complex
Omega Prime
Lycanthrope
Keyblader110
Ta-Chan
CuteChick4eva
Riku_kicks_butt
King Wolfe

Now go and enjoy yourselfs wierdos......... -the ballons pop and confetti flies everywhere- I'm not cleaning this...

moe47514cross_yuukiichijou_takumaka.jpg

Last edited:
L

Lady Yuki

OMG BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Thankies!!!!! :D

L

Lady Yuki

Me so happy bro re-made it for me :3 HOWELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

L

Lady Yuki

Let it go Buster he will do it later

Awwww thanks howell but its okies!!! you being in it make me happy!!!! :D

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Well since this is the grand opening for Rach's FC I got cakes and ice cream set out on the table, also I have different types of food set out as well for the buffet. Eat up and celebrate. I'll clean up the mess when everyone is done.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
No no, you eat and enjoy. I'll clean everything up with the help of my Shadow Clones. So don't worry about me cleaning this place up alone.

Edit: Sorry, but theres ramen. Is that good enough?

Shinra

Banned
Awards
oh so you changed your name eh? nice.... Though I'll still call you angel-chan or lyric-chan...

Shinra

Banned
Awards
so you changed your name too DxL...I guess you're lucky that Silh Reopened the thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back