• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

lady luck

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

StandAloneSora

Website
myotaku.com
In Wonderland, there's a cute little area with yellow flowers in a group. In the middle of the room, there's a white Trinity. Cast Thunder/a/aga on the group of flowers and a treasure box will appear in the middle of the room or close to it. In there, there's Lady Luck. The room's tucked away somewhere, and it's been so long since I've beaten the game, I can't remember :p Anyways, I think that's how you get it. Not entirely sure though. Give it a try. If it doesn't work, feel free to rant.

PurestOfHeart

Lady Luck can be found in a chest that appears after using a White Trintiy in Wonderland. This can be found in the Lotus Forest, step through the painting in the Bizarre Room.

I hope that helps :D (It's been awhile since I last played KHs)

O

Onewingedangel6

this is the wrong place to post that but just go into lotus forest and climb those mushrooms to ur left and then go to the next room and in the picture in the middle of the room just go to ur command and u enter it and then u use white trinity or something like that im not entirely sure if that's how u do it cause i haven't played in a while but it should be right

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
you must have not beat the game yet. you'll get it as the story progresses. where are you in the game?

imallaboutKH

Hangin' in Kong Studios
Off walkin da road of Twilight with Riku and Micke
White Trinity is the last trinity you get, and you get it by defeating riku in your first fight w/ him in Hollow Bastion, or the second to last world. Then, you go bak to Wonderland, and navigate around lotus forest and bizzare room until you get to the bizzare room wall where there is a painting, go through the painting, and if i remember correctly, use the white trinity to get a chest w/ the lady luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back