• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lacking New Worlds

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

...So?

What matter does it make? They decided to keep Days with only old worlds due to its place between KH and KH2.

Coded wouldn't make any sense with a new world. But then again, you never know, maybe a new world is in the game due to the data bugs or something.

State

Awards
Days Later and Coded are the only KH games that don't introduce new worlds.
I mean, even Chain of Memories had 2 new ones!
Days has the Neverland world, but it isn't London's Clock Tower nor Hook's Ship. Get your facts right kiddo.

Awards
Don't criticize Days for its lack of new worlds, there was no reason to assume that there would (or should) be new ones.

New areas is a different story.

State

Awards
Days Later and Coded are the only KH games that don't introduce new worlds.
I mean, even Chain of Memories had 2 new ones!
You're comparing "new world-less" world with a game that has, I think that falls in "criticizing".

Radon

mofo
Have you finished Coded? Do you know the number of worlds exactly in it? Didn't think so.

As for Days, Pinochio anyone? Now I'm just getting hopeful...

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Just wait until BBS comes out. Then we'll get some new worlds.
Coded and Days (almost) may have not given us some new worlds but oh well. Like Audo said, wouldn't make sense if Coded got new worlds.

Radon

mofo
But there could be a new world like what Twilight Town was in CoM. The data bugs create a world or something. I don't really care if there is or not but I'm just not ruling new worlds out a a possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back