• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lack of DISNEY Bosses

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

ghostwarmen

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

ghostwarmen

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Cinnamoan

Banned
What do u expect for a game that was half assed, and also lacked dual wielding keyblade forms and final fantasy characters lmao

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
What do u expect for a game that was half assed, and also lacked dual wielding keyblade forms and final fantasy characters lmao

Sora could only dual wield keyblades in KH2 because Roxas/Xion awoke access to Ven's keyblade.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Cinnamoan

Banned
Sora could only dual wield keyblades in KH2 because Roxas/Xion awoke access to Ven's keyblade.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

They had 5 years to work on the game tho that’s more than enough time to add dual weilding

Cinnamoan

Banned
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Even better you could go try all the worlds and have dual weilding abilities, then lose it at the end when Ventus wakes up

when are they gonna add this option tell me

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Even better you could go try all the worlds and have dual weilding abilities, then lose it at the end when Ventus wakes up

when are they gonna add this option tell me

They will probably never add this option. It makes no sense to have an ability then lose it near the end of the game.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
You know, a lot of people are against Marvel & Star Wars being in KH but you better believe if Darth Vader ever showed up he'd be a boss for sure. Ditto for any number of Marvel villains.

des97

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Back