• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Labyrinth [Sign-ups/OOC]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
\Lab\/yri/\nth\

"Nature is a labyrinth in which the very haste you move with will make you lose your way.” - Francis Bacon, Sr.​

Code:
[i]Salutations sir or madame,

As I am quite sure that you've noticed, you are 
no longer within the comfort of your own home. 
Reason being, you have been "acquired" for a test;
one to test your wit as well as your cunning, for 
you'll need both.

The room you find yourself in now rests at the 
center of my house--or, perhaps more appropriately, 
my labyrinth. From it, you'll have to make your way 
to the only exit through a vast maze of tricks, traps, 
and false passages along the way.

Now, if you would please direct your attention toward 
the north wall, you will notice a clock counting down 
from what was a half an hour. That, shall we say, is 
your head-start. Once that number reaches zero, some 
"friends" of mine shall be released into the maze with 
you. What you do when you encounter them--and you 
will encounter them--is entirely up to you. However, I 
can tell you they have only one thing in mind...

But I've prattled on for quite long enough, I believe. 
Even as you read this, time ticks slowly away. I assure 
you, you most certainly wouldn't want to be in that room 
at zero. Best of luck to you and your lot. You will need it.

Sincerely,
Minos[/I]

[About]

You have awaken to find yourself in a strange room with a letter taped to your forehead. As you began to read, you quickly discover that you have been kidnapped by a madman to preform a test literally like a rat in a maze. A rat, it would seem, with at least more than one cat in with it.

As you look around, you see the clock that was mentioned, now just over twenty minutes, as well as several other people in the same situation as yourself starting to stir awake. As you try to piece the puzzle together, seconds slowly tick away until the "friends" join you.

Come together to survive the maze and the horrors that wait within it in this survival, horror roleplay.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
[Rules & Information]

1. God-modding and Power-Playing are prohibited.

2. This is a small-cast roleplay of only seven, and as such, the criteria for templates will be stricter. I will be looking for roleplayers who are able to build and develop their characters realistically, given the situation and things yet to come.

3. Keep everything--romance, language, etc.--within forum guidelines.

4. Stay realistic with your characters. No abnormal strength, speed, jumping ability, etc.

5. I reserve the right to reject any template, and eject any roleplayer from the roleplay should their conduct merit it.

6. Type "No escape!" above your template if you have read all the rules and do so agree to them, and if you wish to participate within the roleplay.

7. I will not accept reservations in the name of fairness.

[Template]

Name:
(self-explanatory)

Appearance:
(no picture)

Personality:
(put effort into this)

[Cast]
Character | Roleplayer | Age | Gender
---| OmniChaos |---|---
---|---|---|---
---|---|---|---
---|---|---|---
---|---|---|---
---|---|---|---
---|---|---|---

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
"No escape!"
Name: Vergil Conti
Appearance: Vergil is of average height for someone his age, roughly five foot ten inches, weighing in at about 140 pounds. He has tan skin and bright blue eyes covered by his long crimson-colored hair. He has a lean-muscular build, a black T-Shirt and faded jeans over his favorite Converse high top sneakers. There is a burn mark on his left palm from an accident when he was seven, shaped like a crude cross.
Personality: Vergil is a quiet boy, preferring novels and music over social interaction with his peers. Vergil has few friends, finding it difficult to talk to people, often becoming quiet and awkward around people he doesn't know well. He is neither a leader nor a follower, preferring to forge his own path in life. Vergil isn't good with words, which is why he chooses not to speak often, but when he does, he tries to put a lot of thought into his words, though the words come out sounding awkward and unsure, rather than firm and reassuring. It is difficult for Vergil to deal with the fact that other people feel emotions, too, as he has a difficult time dealing with the feelings of others. Despite all this, Vergil is rather intelligent in academic terms, but there's a lot to life he hasn't yet learned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back