• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kurt Zisa

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
My friend said he avoided it by dodgerolling to the side. He avoided every attack of Kurt Zisa when he fought him. Oh, and he also goes on the forums.

Kazuma

For the Real not the Fake
Website
kazu52.deviantart.com
OMG he was so damn hard it took me 8 trys to kill him. Yeah its hard to summon tink but I had to practice to get fast reflexes. So on my 7th try he had like [\\\\\\\\\] that much HP left right. Then all the sudden he started to spinning all over the damn place. I mean there was no way to dodge him. I was like What the hell man this game cheats. Then I died. xD

RoxasTheTrueMast

Yeah, Kurt Zisa was pretty fun to fight. It just got a bit repetitive, you know, use magic, then beat the crap out of the snake-like head, and repeat. The hardest, yet most fun, fight out of the whole entire game had to be Sephiroth. When I beat him, I felt like I had made an achievement that would last me for a lifetime.

I actually told everyone and anyone that I wouldn't delete me game.

Auntie Nuriko

Out of all the bosses I faced in KH, Kurt Zisa was the hardest for me, next to Rikem. I needed to summon Tinkerbell everytime he puts that non-magic spell on me.

Dang, I just hated when he does that. Especially when he spins around...that move kills me every single time.

-Yurai

Dude......... I fought him after my game was glitched and my only spells were Thundaga and Gravity, no glide, High Jump, or any keyblades except Kingdom Key, Metal Chocobo, and Oblivion. It took 6 tries.

Well it depends if Phantom is more difficult then Kurt Zisa, depending on personal preference, your coordination may be poor for when dealing with enemies while flying, or you may be very good at it.

As to Kurt Zisa, he was a good run for your money if your not good at your timing in the game.

As for Sephiroth he incorporates a lot of fast movements and timing coordination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back