• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kurt Zisa

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

I used Genie Summon as well, then to Tinkerbell Summon, when I need her.

Oh yeah, he was l337 but to beat kurtzisa, did you have enough to pull of decent damage?
Well My first plan was to keep delievering blows then, when he began spinning around I summoned Genie for distance damage. Then to Tinkerbell for MP to finally destroy him, using magic spells and just old fashion key pwnag3!!1

Masamune

Big Boss
i beat him in my first try, wasnt that hard. but he took me by surprise.

And Ethers/Mega Ethers/Elixirs/Megalixirs. That and Kurt Zisa is constantly dropping those MP bubbles anyway.
To be honest when I fought Kurt Zisa, I forgot to stock-up on items for HP & MP, lucky I won first try. :thumbsup:

White_Feather

i was slightly dissapointed but in the end, the fight itself was pretty fun since i summoned a character with their cutscene and the patterns Kurt Zisa fought with
next time, i savin the game right before and makin a special file so i can fight him over and over again

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
personally i thought the phantom was harder than kurt zisa....a lot harder (still havent beaten the phantom)

Devious

Kurt Zisa was definately difficult if you didn't know what to do. Took me several tries to understand his moves and how to conteract several of them. Of course even then it took me a few tries to come up with the perfect strategy. After about 10-20 tries it was Game, Set, Match.

~Axel_Riku~

I actually defeated in on my second try. I think I got lucky though. It has been a while since I played so can't really remember. But the phantom that one did take me a while until I understood what to do with it. Stop the clock attack it with what ever the color the crystal was and then go and stop the clock again.

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Kurt Zisa was extremely hard for me. It took me forever to beat him... like... forever >.<

I know why now, however. It's because I never used Tinkerbell NOR Areo.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
Kurt Zisa took me 5 tries to beat him. I barely used any summons. The only magic I used was graviga, thundaga, firaga and curaga. I cured whenever he hit me and used elixers and ethers to heal mp. I tried to summon tinkerbell at the beginning but he negated magic before I did. So that's how I never got to use tinkerbell against him.

Phantom, I was using stop like crazy until I beat him. Beat him on the first try. As for Ice titan, I stocked up and fought him, got him to a stub a HP where it's a combo kill but I ran out of items and then he stopped attacking and stood there waiting. It was funny because after he had nearly no HP, he just stopped and started swaying around. I kept on hitting his head to recover some of my MP so I could use fire. Yes, I ran out of MP and defeated Ice Titan with fire. Sephiroth, I attacked him like crazy.

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
Kurt Zisa was extremely hard for me. It took me forever to beat him... like... forever >.<

I know why now, however. It's because I never used Tinkerbell NOR Areo.

Me too! D:

Plus, my reflexes are crappy. I'm surprised I can play games at all XD

Yeah, once you understood the sequencing, it wasn't too hard. Most of it was timing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back