• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kurt zisa vs The phantom

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
I'm with RikusApprentice. Kurt Zisa doesn't know or use magic, so his attacks would be powerless against the Phantom, unless the Phantom's orb was asking for a physical attack. Even if it did, though, Phantom would probably kick KZ's ass before it got to that point. xD

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
I think it would be phantom. If the fight was in a dark place he could blend in.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Well if you go by the way you had to beat the two individually in the game, the Phantom would win because KZ doesn't know any magic (specifically stop)
exactly, kurt ziza would'nt have a chance

Gram

Banned
Awards
the phantom easy.
///////////////////////////////////////

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Phantom wins easy, though the actual possibility of a match up is impossible, since even if they could be in the same world, one's in a desert, the other is hundreds of metres up a clock tower.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
kurt ziza just because no one is saying him.

no but phantom. he has that orb thing.

Keyblade-War

Artist
Awards
Website
www.Codeleakers.com
Phantom no question, KZ can only use fire and wind magic. He wouldnt be able to hit him only if he had a red orb below his cloak. Phantom would scratch the crap out of KZ.

bigbadcloud

i would say kurt would win becuse phantom has verry few attacks and kurt can dissbale his magic before phantom can cast doom and that doom makes his orb change
so krut would win.

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
I'd say Kurt Zisa because it can disable the Phantom's magic leaving the Phantom powerless.
Then again, I don't think anyone will win 'cus even if Phantom's magic is disabled, he can still fly and Kurt Zisa won't be able to reach him. So no one gets hurt, no one wins.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
everybody forgot that kurt zisa can use silencega. where's your stop magic now

kurt zisa can fly actually.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
verybody forgot that kurt zisa can use silencega. where's your stop magic now
well, only the magic that you are supposed to use at Phantoms ball work in the game so his magic is where it's supposed to be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back