• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kobato - oh boy more clamp crossover shit

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Kobato.%20-%2003%20-%20Large%2005.jpg

Kobato.%20-%2003%20-%20Large%2026.jpg

Kobato.%20-%2003%20-%20Large%2037.jpg

seriously guys, was tsubasa not enough for you?

Muse

you look atrocious
Clamp likes to crossover with several of their series. Like, someone from Cardcaptor Sakura would appear in xxxHolic and such.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Protip: Don't bother answering his questions.

Seriously though, CLAMP needs to cut the shit with reusing characters. I like Tsubasa and all, but we don't need to do this again.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Team of female Nomuras, etc.

I haven't even made that much progress into Tsubasa but I don't think I'm going to bother finishing it (considering it's one of those shonen-esque franchises that go on forever and a day); doubt I'll be checking this out either. :|

Last edited:

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Actually, Tsubasa ended last month.

I can't say I would recommend Kobato though, since it's CLAMP's typical moe shoujo shit. Ioryogi is pretty cool though.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It's more of they like to use the same heads because all the guys and all the girls look the same else than their face and hair.

their art style suuuucks.

and yet i read all their stuff...

i'm a terrible person.

Karutomaru

Banned
Clamp likes to crossover with several of their series. Like, someone from Cardcaptor Sakura would appear in xxxHolic and such.

Whoah. Someone in Cardcaptors appears in xxxHolic? I gotta see that one. But seriously, I love crossovers. What's wrong with them? It's awesome seeing 2 different series interacting with each other. There's just something really engaging about them.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
It's more of they like to use the same heads because all the guys and all the girls look the same else than their face and hair.

their art style suuuucks.

and yet i read all their stuff...

i'm a terrible person.

Well Kobato is more than just CLAMP having a generic art style; they practically rehashed Chobits for the episode.

Whoah. Someone in Cardcaptors appears in xxxHolic? I gotta see that one. But seriously, I love crossovers. What's wrong with them? It's awesome seeing 2 different series interacting with each other. There's just something really engaging about them.

Yeah, sure, once. Doing it again is just a sign of lacking creativity.

Karutomaru

Banned
Not necessarily. If the 2 series are intertwined and in the same universe then it's likely for them to meet more than once. Now if a character came back to life after dying in a crossover or something that might be an indication of jumping the shark.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Not necessarily. If the 2 series are intertwined and in the same universe then it's likely for them to meet more than once. Now if a character came back to life after dying in a crossover or something that might be an indication of jumping the shark.

You're missing the point.

KEEPING ME IN BUSINESS

mother fucker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back