• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Knights/Warriors/Secret Ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
But I never said he was incredibly powerful to begin with. And that still doesn't prove that his Nobody is exact against his looks. Roxas, Xemnas, Ansem, Namine. All have looked quite different.

Ansem isn't a nobody, he's a heartless, and he and xemnas both look similar to xehanort, just with darker or lighter skin colors.

Roxas and namine are taking appearances from two people(both born at the same moment), instead of one. So, from tat you can say that they both look like sora, which is odd hair which was given to roxas, and kairi, her dimples and persona(the kinda negative, but happy person) which was also given to roxas. Same can be said about namine.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
I know what Ansem was. I was just giving an example between Ansem and Xemnas against Xehanort. Yes, Roxas and Namine were born by different means. I already know their history. But they're still Nobodies that look NOTHING like either of the persons involved.

Facial features are also different on all these characters, besides just skin tone. A Nobody, from what we've seen, is proof, but not FULL proof against what the character may have originally looked like.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Facial features are also different on all these characters, besides just skin tone. A Nobody, from what we've seen, is proof, but not FULL proof against what the character may have originally looked like.

A nobody is BODY, and soul, so they would look like their old selfs. Little things can be changed with the soul, but nothing drastic.

Xemmories

Website
www.freewebs.com
The Zexion in my avatar looks very young, I was actually wondering about that.

If Zexion can smell darkness, wouldn't it point in the direction that if he was a keyblade bearer he would hold the Key of Darkness??

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah, it's a body, but those bodies have a number of changes on them from their original selves. From the proof of what's been obtained by the Nobody, and then seeing the original WHOLE person. There's a difference in how they look, even their voices.

And AFTER giving himself to Darkness, he could do that. Don't forget, we're talking about Nobodies who have been consumed by Darkness. Xehanort clearly points to being a Keyblade Master, most obviously the Keyblade Master Of Darkness.

Xemmories

Website
www.freewebs.com
A nobody is BODY, and soul, so they would look like their old selfs. Little things can be changed with the soul, but nothing drastic.

Good point. Roxas looks around the same age as sora, smae with Namine' and Kairi. So shoudl the age factor apply to all other nobodies? I would think so.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
From the proof of what's been obtained by the Nobody, and then seeing the original WHOLE person.

That's why xemnas and ansem look almost EXACLTY like xehanort, just with darker and lighter skin tones.

Xemmories

Website
www.freewebs.com
Yeah, it's a body, but those bodies have a number of changes on them from their original selves. From the proof of what's been obtained by the Nobody, and then seeing the original WHOLE person. There's a difference in how they look, even their voices.

And AFTER giving himself to Darkness, he could do that. Don't forget, we're talking about Nobodies who have been consumed by Darkness. Xehanort clearly points to being a Keyblade Master, most obviously the Keyblade Master Of Darkness.

But no other nobody is known to have this power. If all other nobodies are consumed by darkness, then they all should have this power. But if they did have this power then why would the other Organization memebers question Zexion when he said that Riku smelled like Xemnas?

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Facial points are different as well. And then there's the people that say Roxas looks WAY younger than Sora. Even Xehanort, Xemnas, AND Ansem all have different features, making their age impossible to determine.

Yet mostly, things are changed with aspects of characters and their Nobody.

He knew Xemnas (Xehanort) from before, he could make that connection. Because when he was whole.

Xemmories

Website
www.freewebs.com
I got this from Wikipedia:

He was originally Ansem the Wise's youngest lab assistant and test subject, under the name of Ienzo (イエンツォ, Ientso?). He was the one that convinced Ansem the Wise that they should expand the horizons of their research.

But in the Ansem reports it only says of how Xehanort came to Ansem, not Ienzo, so we don't know if he came before or after Xehanort. But wouldn't you expect them to come at the same time?

Edit:

Xehanort, loyal to Ansem the Wise, agreed to be a test subject for Ansem the Wise's experiments, in the hopes that he would recover his memory. Ansem the Wise's five other students were involved in carrying out the experiments: Even, Ienzo, Braig, Dilan and Elaeus.

This implies Ienzo was there before Xehanort.

Edit:

Through his study of Heartless, Xehanort found his way into the deepest part of the Radiant Garden and found a mysterious door. He opened it and behind it he discovered a huge mass of energy and hypothesized that it was the "heart" of the Radiant Garden; the heart of the world. Ansem the Wise later questions in his own written reports why Xehanort had the ability to open this mysterious door, but does not discuss the matter further.

Xehanort could've been a keybearer ^^^

Last edited:

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Xehanort must've been a Keyblade Master, as my theory points out. Xehanort was the important one of KH2. Ansem never game Ienzo a thought, the boy showed nothing special against a man with great power and no Memory.

Clearly Xehanort arrived first, then Ienzo arrived not much later. Xehanort was already with Ansem, and, after discovering this, Ienzo offered it up to be an assistant to Ansem The Wise. As Ienzo was also the one to psuh teh studies foward, clearly he had a personal motive.

Possibly because he knew that deep down Xehanort was still the same dark man he was before. And these experiments would bring that out. And it did.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
And then there's the people that say Roxas looks WAY younger than Sora.
Roxas is a very bad example, as he is drawn from two different people, making his nature and his very existence different from all other nobodies.

He does look younger, he looks like sora at the age of fourteen.Proving my point, that nobodies take appearances from their original selves.
Even Xehanort, Xemnas, AND Ansem all have different features, making their age impossible to determine.

They all look similar to me, very similar. They all have similar features, and they all act the same(pompous and generally arrogantly mean).
Yet mostly, things are changed with aspects of characters and their Nobody.

Roxas was all "mr.sunshine" es-ck when he was in the organization and even in his little dream world. Not till the reawakening of sora did his nature change.(same with namine)

Xemnas and ansem both have the goal, and both act the same.
He knew Xemnas (Xehanort) from before, he could make that connection. Because when he was whole.

They both worked with ansem the wise, end of connections.
But in the Ansem reports it only says of how Xehanort came to Ansem, not Ienzo,
Secret Ansem Report 2

I have made a grave mistake.
My study of the “darkness of the heart” began with a simple psychological test and quickly snowballed.
Spurred on by my youngest apprentice Ienzo, I constructed a massive laboratory in the basement of my castle.

Unbeknownst to me, my six apprentices then began collecting a large number of subjects on which to perform dangerous experiments into the “darkness of the heart.”
As soon as I found out, I called my apprentices together and ordered them not only to cease their studies, but to destroy the results of their research thus far.
What on earth was happening within the hearts of my six beloved apprentices? While pursuing the mystery of the darkness of the heart, could they themselves have strayed into its depths?
Yet I remain the most foolish of all, for having begun these experiments.
We are not meant to interfere in the depths of another's heart, no matter what our reasons for doing so…
And my error plunged me into despair.
A visitor from another world soothed my dejected soul.
A tiny king named Mickey came wielding a legendary key—the infamous “Keyblade,” said to bring both chaos and prosperity to the world.
He was very knowledgeable on many topics, and we deepened our friendship as we conversed companionably.
Upon his advice, I decided to review the data obtained at my basement lab.
That is when I discovered the “Ansem Reports.”
Though they bore my name, the only one I had written was number 0.
Apparently he had gone on to pen numbers 1 through 8 himself.
Yes—the first subject in my foolish experiments.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Yet Ienzo worked with him as a Keyblade Master, deeper connection. And I'm not saying a Nobody looks NOTHING like their whole self. But age is clearly impossible to determine, that's my POINT, with a Nobody. All have VERY different aging features.

Looking older, younger, in certain cases not even LIKE the person.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
But age is clearly impossible to determine, that's my POINT, with a Nobody. All have VERY different aging features.
True, but it can be told from feature, seeing as roxas looks much younger than xenmas etc. Age can be told from nobodies, just not extremely accurate ages.
And I'm not saying a Nobody looks NOTHING like their whole self.
Looking older, younger, in certain cases not even LIKE the person.

Please don't contradict yourself.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
I didn't. My points are specific and exact towards the Nobody point. No contradiction. Try paying attention. And you proved my point, no way to tell accurate age. Therefore, Zexion could be ANY age. Simple as that.

But who's to even say a Nobody has an age. They probably don't. Clearly someone who doesn't technically exist would not age. A Nobody could be based off ANYTHING, or even nothing.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
I didn't. My points are specific and exact towards the Nobody point. No contradiction. Try paying attention. And you proved my point, no way to tell accurate age. therefore, Zexion could be ANY age. Simple as that.

You did contradict yourself, you said in one sentence that nobodies do look like there former selves, and then said that they don't look like their former selves.

Zexion could be any age yes, but he was the youngest, and they all lost their hearts in similar times, therefore, they all must have ages to match there appearance. It's harder to get a exact age like "hey, your 35" or something like that but you could tell age by looking at someone, and zexion, being he youngest apprentice, would also look the youngest. Ergo, zexion is younger than xemnas.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
That's NOT a contradiction. That's a fact. Roxas and Namine were the point of that. And I know Zexion would be younger than Xehanort, I said that myself. I KNOW he's the youngest, but by what age is unknown. This comes down to POV, I clearly see their features and get different ages. But, then again, it's what supports MY theory.

Last edited:

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Agreed. Good theory, even though i don't like parts of it, it's very well written... and orginal, which is more than what i can say for most theorists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back