• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Knights of Light

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Geist

I have no title.I do?Hmmm...
That'll be hard.

Axel:You can't kill me.

Shut up!*Nukes Axel*But we can try.Also he'll explain it so probally something like that.

Last edited:

keyt

yup...now, i have a owl knights unit 2, ill notify the leader i put in charge of them and tell him to tell guys to also join you. Even though yu guys are just beginning, with our help [and yours] , we can turn this group into one big army!!

Geist

keyt said:
yup...now, i have a owl knights unit 2, ill notify the leader i put in charge of them and tell him to tell guys to also join you. Even though yu guys are just beginning, with our help [and yours] , we can turn this group into one big army!!

Yes unit 2 here will have 15 people and your clan is part of ours now so it's starting to become an army already.Hopefully we will soon be capable of defeating Sora not that I would want to but you get it.

Last edited:

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Interesting....I'm not joining, just speculating. Quick question though, what does this group DO?

oh, and a quick tip off, watch that multiple posting. You arent allowed to post more than once in a row, use your edit button.

Geist

Not sure we're trying think about what to do but I have some plans.Alright I've gathered all I can gather now to wait for their responses.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back