• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Knights of Light

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Geist

I have no title.I do?Hmmm...
Sum41 is really good.You know what I just thought of we keep talking about music Maybe we should be the Band of Light just kidding.Most of what I know about music comes from brother.

Last edited:

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
well i actually shouldnt have answered <with the music> cause i barely listen to music and if i am i only listen to like a few artists i mostly listen to wicked

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
ehh idk im just weird with music like im lookin for the spongebob yellow album it has the songs that they sing on the show lol

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
SoratheKing794 said:
He's kidding right Agh.The shows funny but the cd idea was stupid of them.
im a girl and im dead serious i am a spongebob freak like to the point where i memorized the songs that they sing in the episodes and i have seen every episode

Iwrestledabearonce

&#916;drug gang&#916;
Awards
I dislike Spongebob Squarepants...>_> It's about a sponge...that's yellow...that lives in a pinapple under the sea and works in a burger joint called the Krabby Patty and his bosses name is Mr.Krabs...It's just such an odd idea for a cartoon...But I like Sum 41...They're Pretty good.Green Day aren't posers...I can't see how they are posers...and what they are posers for...They aren't your average Punk Rock Band...>_> My ramblings got the better of me again >_< I like being a Kid with a Keyblade :D Keyblades are fun...*pokes eyes out*GAAAAAAAH ME EYEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OWWWWWWWCH!!!!!!!!!!!!IT BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Geist

Ooookay................Sorry anyway ummm.

Axel:I liiiive.

Not again.*pulls out every weapon known even from video games*Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!*Procedes to kill Axel.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
TheKH2Kid said:
I dislike Spongebob Squarepants...>_> It's about a sponge...that's yellow...that lives in a pinapple under the sea and works in a burger joint called the Krabby Patty and his bosses name is Mr.Krabs...It's just such an odd idea for a cartoon

its called the krusty krab and the burger that they serve is the krabby patty but whatever everyone has their own opinion. and actually im ganna go play my new spongebob game lights camera pants so ta ta!

Iwrestledabearonce

&#916;drug gang&#916;
Awards
Bye Bye...
I just dislike Spongebob.Everyone is intitled to there own opinion...My eyes still hurt...
Axel:Good
Larxene:Good
Xigbar:Good
Lexen:Good
Zexion:Good
Xaldin:Good
Me:AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH KILL THUNDAJA!!!!!!!!!!(fourth level Thunder magic)
*Everyone dies*
YIPPEE!*Zell/Sora KH1 Colliseum Victory Dance*

Geist

Axel:Uhh I'm alive.*cough**cough**cough**cough*

That's it you've forced me to my limit.EVERYONE TO THE SHELTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*runs to the shelter with everyone else and turns on Barney*Ahh it still hurts AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Axel:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*Bursts into flames*

*Turns off tv*It's over.*pant**pant**pant*pant**pant*

Iwrestledabearonce

&#916;drug gang&#916;
Awards
Barney:TEH N00BZ!IT IZNT OVA AND NEVA WILL B3!YOU N00BS WILL GET PWN3D BY BARNEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*T.V. magically turns on*
Me: OMFG AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY EAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSS!*holds ears in pain*EEEEEEEEEK!!!!!!!!!

Geist

There's only one hope.Dark Essence bring Sephiroth this Phoenix Down it has amnesia in it we can make him our eternal slave.

DarkEssence:Will do.

Iwrestledabearonce

&#916;drug gang&#916;
Awards
ME:EVERYONE KILL BARNEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!KILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL HIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Everyone:...........................................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back