• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Knights of Light

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
understatement said:
hey loyal here ya go

lsbit.jpg

give me credit k ^by understatement^(put this under my sigs)

omg i love this sweet!

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
Guys..Im getting someone new...but someone else must go!..again..you guys vote which two should go!

Either Lady Of Sylence Or Keyt!

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
~DanseMacabre~...you posted ONCE...I mean..I would of tried to made you part of the story, but you have to post more than once to get noticed, you have to make yourself part of the story well, yourself, and read the posts to find out where we are and try to incorporate yourself within the area, I know you may be a veteran RPer perhaps, this I don't know, but yes, I would love you to join, and I'm sure everyone else paricipatin within it would love you to also, the more the merrier :p

Last edited:

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
Well I posted more than once. XD But I thought that when I tried to talk directly to another character and said character went on like nothing had happened, that for whatever reason I was not meant to be doing whatever I was doing. XD Though, I have beem rping for years and maybe do stuff slightly old school. But yeah, if you guys want me out I'll go.

Last edited:

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
lol..~DanseMacabre~..I was the one that never answered you back and the only reason that happened was because I went offline before u posted!..when I came back later people already advanced 2 pages into the thread and you were gone!..so I couldn't do anything about it...sorry :/

T

The Marauder

Hey, suicidal-kairi, simce you use a shovel as a weapon, have you ever thought about throwing spades? Heh, I thought it was clever :p

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
Apparently someone's getting chucked out.

Dark Essence: Eh, no worries XD These things happen. Hey, if you're not already really busy in the rp, maybe we can form some kind of party or something like that.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
~DanseMacabre~ said:
Apparently someone's getting chucked out.

Dark Essence: Eh, no worries XD These things happen. Hey, if you're not already really busy in the rp, maybe we can form some kind of party or something like that.
What do u mean? o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back