• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Knights of Light 4:A New Shadow (not to be confused with Seirio's work)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Geist

I have no title.I do?Hmmm...
Knights of Light 4: A new shadow

I WILL FINISH THIS STORY!BECAUSE THIS FROM MY RP SERIES WHICH IS SOMETHING I LOVE!!!SO THIS WILL BE A FINISHED STORY!

Disclaimer: I do not own, Dunjay Talkesh, Vannah Talkesh, Seirio, Drake, or Surock. But I do own the Knights of Light and Jacob.

Dunjay sat at his throne taking care of official matters. He was dressed in white robe with green eyes burrowing into his work. His hair was brown, and a chain with blades on each end. It was mid-day in Saldor. Since he had taken the planet back to it’s peaceful state, and became king. He had brought it into the digital era. Life in Saldor has improved massively. After he had attended to his matters he left to his training grounds. “I wonder where Vannah is?” He said to himself as he entered his training grounds.
He started to fire off bolts in controlled quantities at the targets in the training grounds. Concentrating he summoned a ball of electricity. He shot it at a target causing a large explosion. “Still practicing. Just what I’d expect from you.” A familiar voice came from behind.
Dunjay turned around with a smile. The figure in front of him had regular pants, and a plain red t-shirt. His right was a dragon head, and his was blonde. “Drake. Well I need to keep in shape. Besides I don’t Vannah to die like…Jacob.” Dunjay the last word nearly inaudible.
Since Jacob, the leader of the Knights of Light, died Dunjay had been a little distraught talking about Jacob. He didn’t want another friend to die, and now that he was the king of Saldor it was a lot more than just protecting a fellow Knight of Light. As for Vannah well he had married her. Drake catching on quickly changed the subject. “So how’s being king going for you?”
“It’s fine. Mostly political. Which is why I come out here to practice. Don’t want to get sloppy incase I’m needed. Nor do I want to turn into one of those fat political pigs. Wait a minute…where’s Surock?” Dunjay said.
Drake wasn’t surprised by what Dunjay had said. He didn’t have high opinion of those kind of people either. After all who does. “Well the grounds right are to small so he’s waiting outside.” Drake responded.
A woman with red hair, and eyes exited the castle to the training grounds. She wore black boot, and a black shirt. Her ears were black cat ears, and she had a black cat tail. “DRAKE! I thought I heard you.” She said.
“Hey Vannah. It’s been like two years.” Drake responded.
“Well. It’s strange. Technically this is a complete reunion. The only others are Dark Essence, who quit and left us, and Seirio. Who knows where old Sei went.” Dunjay said.
It was true. There wasn’t much left of the Knights. A figure lurked in the shadows. He wore a mask, and his hair silver. As he also wore black boots, gloves, trench coat, and a hat. “I…can’t show myself to them.” He said.
A clapping noise could be heard. They all turned to see a man in a white trench coat. “My my. So you’re the Knights?” He asked.
Dunjay turned around no on the planet reffered to the Knights in such a manner. They had been the reason Saldor was freed. “Who are you and what do you want?” He asked.
“Oh where manners.” Said the cloaked man.
“My name is Darfinus. As for my purpose……Let’s just say I’m giving a heads up as to what We’re doing.” He continued.
“We’re?” Vannah asked.
“You’ll see. Now you have a week to stop us, or your planet’s going to hell.” Darfinus said.
He snapped his fingers, and disappeared. “Why is it that every time we get together some freak has to come along ,and ruin it? Huh? No question just wondering.” Drake said.
“Does it matter right now? No. Now call Surock to the air ship bay.” Dunjay responded.
“But we don’t know where to look.” Vannah said skeptically.
“Yes we do. I explain on the ship. Now let’s go double time. Move. Move. Move.” Dunjay said.
“Since when did you become leader?” Drake said sarcastically.
Dunjay just glared at him. Then Drake remembered.

Chapter End.​

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
IM THE CO RIGHTER!!!!WOOOO.Oh and on a different forum,I found our old friend,KK.He askes if anyone misses him.Do you?He just wants the news if he is remembered at all on these forums.

Chapter 2

Seirio looked at himself and took off his disquise.He now wore red armor.Triple Shoulder Plates,triple leg plates.Chain mail behind the breast plate,and a long tabii as footwear.He was wearing a revamped version of his samurai armor.He spoke,"I will pay penance for my sins,and I will show my friends my presence whe I must."His grey hair remained.He looked at the mysterious eye on his breast plate."I must do so inorder to protect them,for I see and is told that a danger far greater than anyother is arising."He looked at his guns below his waist in holster and the staff on his back.His guns were special.

Dunjay and Vannah gave each other a light kiss and spoke to Drake."How is your dragon and yourself?"Dunjay asked.He was happy to meet an old veteran of the earlier adventures they had,and Vannah was already showing it.Drake answered,"Im fine.I learned some new powers,Surocks stronger,the usual."Vannah spoke,"Its so good to finally be back together!!!Though I wish Sei-sama was here,along with Darky."She remembered Jacob and gave a small frown.Dunjay comforted her and said,"Yes,if only he was alive today."Everyone frowned but moved onto different topics,seeing as how the topic of the death of Jacob was too much for them to talk about.

Alexia,(Thats right,hes in the RP.He's one of my best pals,though his abilities will be greatly reduced,considering all those keyblades and transformations he had),woke up to find himself on a platform with many faces on it.He was alive even after his Death by a gigantic Heartless and his sacrifice,which killed the monster.He spoke,"Not again,I went through this twice already!"He was surrounded by several platforms,which was new for this realm.But what was on the platforms was what surprised him.He saw each place completly filled with Nobodies."Aww no."He summoned his keyblade,but only to a normal Kingdom Key and no other.Alexia jumped into a cylinder and fought.He fought from cylinder to cylinder,but during each one,he grew weaker as he gained more severe wounds.There were many left and he was on the ground Splurting blood.

"Well this is a nice end for me."His Keyblade dissapeared.The Nobodies slowly surround him,and he felt he was ready to die.Suddenly,a flash of light appeared and pushed all the nobodies away.It spoke,"You are not ready to die yet,young one.You still have much to experiance.Therefor,you will be granted a second chance."The light became small and went into his palm.Out of nowhere,a magnum appeared in his hand,and his body recovered to its full strength."What the heck just happened?"Alexia asked himself."Ohhh,cool new gun for me."He summoned an Oathkeeper in his empty hand and said,"Huh,Oathkeeper is my best Keyblade right now huh?"He rushed into battle.

Now ya see,if I wasn't rusty,id be pulling out maybe 9 paragraphs.

Geist

People c'mon.Seriously give it a chance.

Chapter 3:A lost freind

Dunjay waved off the conversation,and said."Let's catch up later.I doubt that guy was joking."
The others nodded,and left the castle.Drake called out,and a red dragon landed."Surock'll carry us.Won't ya bro?"Drake asked.
Surock nodded,and bent over for them to get on.Dunjay got on reluctantly as he felt it hurt his pride.The flight to the airship bay was pretty uneventful as Dunjay explained that the Saldorian governmant had acess to everyone on the planet's identity.Accept those in the desert,and that no one dressed like that existed in the profiles."Ah.So that's why we're taking Ragnarok instead of just flying there on Surock.The desert's like a sea.He would get lost,but the Ragnarok has a navagational system."Drake said now understanding.
Dunjay nodded in response.Now while the flight was unevenful it could be considered funny as to Seirio's manner.Putting all his strength into his legs to keep up.Hiding every now and then keep hidden.Then have to catch up again.When Surock landed Dunjay had gotten over his pride injury,and hundred of people flocked to him.For as a king he would be popular.While they distracted Seirio snuck on to the dragon like ship known as Ragnarok.As soon as The knights could they got on their ship,and considering as large as it was Surock rested on one of the wings.Upon arriving in the desert Surock stayed behind.Though before they got far from the ship Vannah tripped,and fell into a sand dune."Help!DUNJAY!"She yelled urgently.
"Dunjay quickly throw Vajra for her to catch!"Drake said.
Dunjay grabbed the chain and said."No.The blades could just as easily kill her as the chain could save her."
Seirio was unaware of the happenings.Being as he was dip in the ship.Before another word could be said Vannah was consummed by the sands.She woke up in a dark cavern.Above her was a place where sand was leaking in.She got up,and walked foward to come across a door.She put her hand on it,and it lit up with energy.It then opened as Vannah walked inside.She look infront of her,and there was a strange tube.More energy lit through the room.It traveled to tube infront of,and it opened up.Inside was a familiar figure.It was 9'5",and had four white wings.A white hood rest on the head of this tall being.The hood lead into a torn cape-like peice of cloth.It's body was adorned in even more grand white robes than Dunjay's,but they were torn,beat up,and had bullet holes in them from fights.Vannah froze as she stuttered when the figure started to awake."J-J-J-Jac....ob."
"Huh?Who are y-"The figure known as Jacob started.
But he was off by rapid gunfire."Get down!"He yelled as he knocked down.
He pulled put a golden sword.The point at where the handle met the blade was three pointed crown,but the middle point extended into blade.He charged foward avoiding the bullets,and stabbed the machine that was shooting.Now up close it could be seen that it looked like him.Only it had machine guns on it's wrists."What is this...?"Jacob asked himself.
He shook it off,and resheathed his sword.He walked over at and asked."Now then who are you,and is jacob my name?"
"Yes it is,but don't you remember me?I'm vannah.You know.You used to be my leader.Do you remember?"Vannah answered questioningly.
"No...But if you say so."Jacob responded."So...where are we?"
"I'm not quite sure.I fell down here,but...Wait a minute.You can fly us out?"Vannah said.
Jacob got a questioning look,but followed Vannah to the spot where she woke up.Jacob picked her up,and said."Better hold on."
He took off fighting through the sand until he reached the top.Where Dunjay was kneeling down.Jacob beside him,and let Vannah down.Dunjay got up shaking,and grabbed Vannah in a hug.He looked up at Jacob and said."Jacob.You're alive."
"Dunjay..."Jacob responded.
"Hey no fair!How come you remember him but not me!"Vannah said.
"I don't.The name just came to me."Jacob responded in defense.
"What do you mean not remember?"Dunjay asked.

Chapter end.

Last edited:

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
ooc: Remember,Seirio can transport himself and others who he touches.

Chapter 4: A Mysterious Danger

A man stood on a podium inside a large cave,full of people in matching armor.The man spoke,"We will take over Saldor,just as our ancestors from 10 millenia ago.We will claim our birthright,we our the true Seirons!!!!We are the true heir to this land!!!"The people screamed in glee as they heard the speech.The man whispered,"We will have our time...but for now,let that fool Dunjay have his time,then we will take over his Kingdom...and kill him along with his other allies....the Knights of Light.After that,we will take this land...and use it to conquer the universe,especialy when we have our greatest member....an ex-member of the Knights of Light."He made a really evil laugh.He eyed a man in a light cloak who spoke,"Yes,I must be..huh?"He grinned as his face was hidden in the darkness .The man walked toward the cloaked man and spoke,"Go and check if all of them are together.

Alexia was wounded but still strong.He finished all of the Nobodies and said,"Heh,that was hard and easy at the same time."The light that became his gun appeared again."You have completed the test.Therefor...are granted a second chance.As a bonus,you are now your very own being.You are no longer Sora's darkness.You have your own heart,soul,and body."Alexia asked,"Thats cool and all,but how come im all weak and such now?"He felt really tired after the long battle.There were approximitly 599 Nobodies which he defeated.The light answered with a satisfied sigh,"You have died,now you must start over.We are gods that have given you a gun we call the Cerberus Impulse,or what you would prefer to call CI."Alexia looked at his gun nd put it in a recently formed holster.The light spoke,"But now...we must strip you of your power over the KeyBlade.But in return,we will allow you a choice of any form of weapon you wish for.It will be in our design and be unbreakable."Alexia thought for a moment and decided what weapon he wanted."I would want a....

Jacob said,"I just dont remember any of you.Your names just poped into my head.I dont know who you are but you all seem familiar."Drake said,"Dont you remember the Knights of Light?You died awhile ago_Over a year ago infact.Its me,Drake,my dragon,Surock.And then there is Vannah,she hit you with her shovel once or twice.And Dunjay.You and him led a revolution and won a really long war!!!"Jacob responded to all of this,"I...I dont remember any of this!!!"Dunjay asked,"Do you have any of your powers besides flight?"Jacob answered,"Ya,probobly so,atleast I think so."

Seirio saw the events unfold and said,"Hmm,unexpecting.An old friend is back...no,2 of them..."He spotted a certain man in a white cloak in the distance.The man spoke to himself,"Hmm,all of them are here,including the suppose-to-be terminated Jacob.That means more to kill."The white Cloaked man jumped far away.Seirio teleported right infront of him..or about 20 feet away."Your here...and you look new."The white cloaked man said.Seirio said,"Yes I am...and it seems you are here too.Checking up on old friends I see."Wind made his hair and the white cloacked man's cloak flow in its direction."Let us take this somewhere else.....Dark Essence."The man who seemed to be Dark Essence confirmed it and said,"Yes...lets before this breaks out into a battle.I want to savor killing them later.More enjoyment later."He made a maniacle laugh.

Geist

CHAPTER 5:The dead's mind

In a dark and gloomy place a shadow stood.His clothes were as black twisted,and torn as his mind.He held a black shortsword that curved like a hook,and on the side of his blade that faced him there were half circles cut into the blade."Desron I beleave the spell worked..."He spoke to his weapon.
The blade glowed in response.Another figure emerged and said."You shouldn't have done it...You defied fate Geist."
The figure known as Geist looked at him."I don't care.If he would've died as well.Besides without him the universe is going to hell.Litterally...Besides you would have two...Ki-"
"I don't care.It was as fate decided."The figure cut off Geist.
"Either way.You'll get in my way.I can not let him anymore light.I will choke the light in him already out as well."Geist said as he lifted a hand.
"NO!I WON'T LET HIM FALL INTO THE DARKNESS!!!"The figure said as he swept away by darkness.
"It's too late for that.Much too late...brother."Geist said after other figure had gone.
A hepless boy of young age stared at the Geist in fear."Now then where were we...Jacob."Geist stated as he approahced the boy.

Meanwhile on the outside of Jaocb's mind.Dunjay sat in a chair driving Ragnarok further to the heart of desert."Dunjay?"Vannah asked.
"Yeah?"Dunjay responded.
"I was wondering if you have an Idea why Jacob remembered your name,but not me,Drake,or Surock's?Or anything about the Knights of Light?"Vannah asked.
"No clue."Dunjay answered just as confused.
Jacob and said."I think I remember something.Didn't you stand wondering where I was before Fennah?"
"It's Vannah,and.......OH SURE YOU HAD TO REMEMBER THE EMBARRASING THING DIDN'T YOU!"Vannah screamed.
Jacob put up his arms defensively and backed away.

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
Chapter 5: Friends battles

Alexia spoke the words,"I would want a scythe."The light spoke,"Then it shall be so!"The light shot a small dot at his hand holding a keyblade and it turned into a devilish looking scythe."Awesome....now how do I get out of here."The light answered,"You will be transported out within a moment,but first of all,you must fight someone you know inorder to win.Do not worry,this person who you will fight will not be the actual person,but more of a doppleganger per say."The light shot out antoher small dot into the ground,changing the scenery completly into a place that resembles a feudal Japan.ALexia looked around in awe of its beauty as cherry blossoms fell from the tree.He felt a familiar presence and turned around,seeing a familiar face."Oh,hey Seirio!!!!!"The person who looks like Seirio spoke,"I am no he of who you speak of,but more of a figmentation of your best friend,who you call Seirio."

This Seirio was the one that came from the years when the Knights of Light were fighting in a full scale war.The doppleganger wore red armor similar to his current self,but with shorter black hair instead of his logn white hair,and abit shorter too.He had 2 katanas to his side and a glowing hand,signifiying that he has the power over light."I see,so that means I can wack you,which is suppose to be what im suppose to do?"The doppleganger nodded.He took out his katanas and Alexia held his scythe in place,and his gun in his holster."Alright buddy,I dont wanna do this,but I gotta."They both ran toward each other and the scene fades out.....

Dark Essence and the real Seirio stood their grounds,looking at each other with similar eyes.Dark spoke,"You've changed,you seem more mature than before.I think this is the part where we are drawing our weapons."Seirio said,"I know you are right,and you haven't changed at all.I will fight you with my staff,since I dont want to injure you with my swords."He took out his staff from his back,and Dark took out a shining broadsword with a black hilt."We are very alike....you and I."spoke Dark.Both of them grinned at each other and rushed against each other back to back."I see 20 of them underground."said Seirio.Dark said,"15 to the left,19 to the right.We will continue or battle at a different time,but for now,we fight together,for I want to kill you myself,not cowardly like a fool."

3 eyed monsters jumped out of the ground with daggers attached to their hands.They were grotesque with their small bodies and strained head.Soldiers that seem to look like knights surrounded them,behind the 3 eyed,ninja like beings.A knight with the most spectacular armor spoke,"Seirio,we havge come to rid you.It is an order...from our great leader.You pose a threat to him,especially back on your home planet."Seirio didn't recognize him,but he thought he new wh their leader was.Dark Essence screamed,"Go away,I wish to fight him myself!"They did not move back,but instead,moved forward."Alright Dark,lets kill them shall we?Ill take half of them"Seirio replaced his staff with his katanas.The knights and monsters ran toward them.Seirio jumped onto a man and sliced through his head,then jumped off and stabbed another man behind him with his other sword.

Dark Essence slaced a man down and spoke,"Time to be obliterated."He formed a small ball of darkness which shot at the downed man,turninghim into nothing but ash."A man snuck up behind and.but Dark was to fast, and dodged the slash,and easily decapitated him.4 men were charging toward him with spears.They all went in the same direction,so all Dark had to do was dodge,then he cuth their arms off."Ill let you all live."The 4 armless men ran away.He continued on killing the rest of the knights and monsters.Seirio easily parried an incoming stab and kicked the man with great force,sending him over 10 feet away.He proceeded to kill the rest along with Dark Essence.It was a few minutes later that all the soldiers exept for the 4 armless men were dead."You've gotten better Seirio."Seirio replied,"And so have you,since our last meeting.Oh and tell your leader,he should just quit while he is still alive.I let him live."Dark Essence laughed and jumped away.

Alexia was in deep combat with the dopplganger.His scythe was clashing with its sword."I seem stronger than the last time I was alive."He forced it away and rushed toward it,swinging his scythe."You must learn new tactics Alexia.Simple brutality is not enough to beat me."Alexia new he was right,and he was alittle bit more mature since he was 15 now.The double jumped on his hand and jumped away,pushing Alexia's head into the ground.He got up and started thinking of a plan.He soon made up a plan.Alexia ran toward him but before he reached 3 feet,he slid down and though the Seirio double's leg and slashed him on the back."Good Alexia,but you dont notice your own wound."Alexia saw the doubles sword was lodged into his leg."Good enough,you'll learn more later."Spoke the doppleganger,which dissapeared.So did Alexia's wound.The light reappeared and spoke,"You have passed,you may now enter...Saldor."Alexia said,"Thanks,now to give a peace of my mind to Dunjay."

Sabaku no Gaara

Bronze Member
Ok guys I was in the RP so I thought I'd say a lil something. With both of you writing on one story it gets kind of confusing because it seems that neither of you really have any clue what the other is gonna say. You both are excellent role-players and even though you each have flaws you guys need to think of longer more detailed chapters. It may just be me but it kinda seems when Sei writes it focuses on Sei and Alexia(grrrrr) but when Geist writes it focuses on Jacob and Dunjay. Its just rather confusing and though I really hate to say this it's just kind of a jumbled up mess. If you guys are each gonna write then talk over what your gonna write about first. If you get what I'm saying. If it was a little longer and maybe just written by one while the other gives ideas it would be really good.

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
Im focusing each paragraph on certain people.Dont worry about Alexia,he isn't the noob he was before,im proud of him since he is posting 2 paragraphs now.DOnt forget about Dark Essence.Soon we will be making it longer,but right new,we are at the very beginning.Its likly we may have over 50 chapters.

Chapter 6 : The Beginning

Dunjay stepped a few steps back from Vannah and said,"Uhh yeah,sorry."Jacob spoke,"So what do we do now?"Vannah said,"We gotta look for your memories.You gotta remember again,then we will have good times again as we did during our old days!!!"She made a big smile as she usualy did.Jacob scratched his chin in deep thought on whether to come with them or not.Drake said,"Yeah,like the old times!!!Those were better times than when we had peace."Surock snorted in agreement.Jacob looked at everyone and said,"Alright,ill come."They all walked into a nearby town.Everyone walked into a bar and it seemed that there were tough people everywhere.

Seirio looked as Dark Essence dissapeared beyond the horizan and said,"Looks like its going to be an interesting adventure this time.HE is in Saldor somewhere....I thought I killed him..."he teleported back toward a spot near the the group but far enough so they couldn't see him."Ill have to keep track of them...they may be in for some big trouble,and I gotta redeem myself for what happened on Grave."He looked at the group.Seirio thought about that incident on Grave.The images in his head filled.There were dozens of bodies strewn on the desert ground.

Alexia looked at his cool scythe and his gun."Nice...."he looked at himself and noticed he was taller and older looking.After that,he looked at his surrounding.It was a desert like terrain and saw his someone familiar in the distance.He placed his scythe onto his back and the gun into his new holster.He then walked toward the person and tapped onto the persons back and said,"Hey mister,you know wehre I can find a town?"The man turned around and said,"Its gonna take awh--"the man was surprised and said,"Alexia?"Aleixa had his eyes widden and said,"Seirio!!??"Both were shocked to see each other.Seirio was shocked to see Alexia even though he was dead.Alexia was shocked to Seirio in a terrain like the desert.

A dark figure spoke,"Do you have the data?"Dark Essence said,"Yeah,I got it.I got every single bit of it.There seems to be some cryptid data on him too."The figure said,"Ill then have to decrypt it,gain the data on the plans,the plan an ambush for them."Dark Essence smirked.He was an agent of the man he was working for,along with the leader of a rebellion."Does Void know about this?"asked Dark Essence.Void was the leader of the resistance as mentioned earlier.The figuer answered,"He will soon,then we will have one of the weapons in our grasp.After that,we just have to get the other,then we will be ready to destroy the kingdom!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back