• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Knights of Light 3: The Oracle of Saldor

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Marauder

Welcome, everyone, to the Knights of Light 3: The Oracle of Saldor! First, let me give you the rules and template. The following is what you need to tell everyone, and then the rules…

Name:
Bio:
Appearance:
Weapon(s):
Special Abilities:
Last known location and world of origin:

Rules:
1) Follow the RP; please do not alter the story in a major way. Sure, you should all contribute to the story, but don’t do something so crazy that it could ruin the game for others.
2) Absolutely NO god-moding!
3) Only one (1) character is allowed per person!
4) Key pieces (explained later) can only be acquired with my consent. (I.E. I will PM someone with permission or I will see the item, etc.)
5) Anyone can join, but be warned that you MUST follow all of the rules at all times.
6) Please do not make any one-action posts! Incorporate several actions into one post whenever possible.
7) Cursing is fine as long as you censor all but one letter of the word (minor words such as damn are excepted from this rule).
8) Romance is always encouraged.
9) Those who have participated in previous Knights of Light RPs, please guide those who are new to the story – everyone should be included.
10) Have fun! If someone is ruining the fun for you, notify me and/or SoratheKing794 and we will address the issue.

Another Note: The RP will not begin for several days after this is posted so that everyone who wishes to sign up will have time to do so. I will notify everyone when the RP begins.

So, with that aside, on to the good stuff! The following information is being told by Dunjay (my character). Everyone is standing next to a large crevasse in the ground. Light swirls at the bottom of the crevasse. Dunjay speaks to them, telling the story of his remembered past. As he speaks, he stands arm-in-arm with Vannah, who listens intently. (I will post my character first)

Name: Dunjay Talkesh
Bio: Dunjay came from the realm of Saldor, but still remembers little of his past. He is an accomplished Thunder Mage, and has had his endurance and magic power strengthened. He has traveled for quite some time with the Knights of Light.
Appearance: He wears a pure white cloak, has green eyes, and long brown hair.
Weapon(s): He uses only lightning and electricity-related magic, but has absolute control over this element. He can absorb and create electricity at will, but he also carries a glass chain forged from lightning-struck sand. (Infused with the element of electricity)
Special Abilities: During his first adventure with the Knights of light, Dunjay harnessed the ability to teleport. He can teleport anyone who he is touching (skin to skin) but doing so drains his stamina. Loss of stamina affects him little now since he has practiced this ability for a long time and had his endurance enhanced when he cheated the darkness.
Last known location and world of origin: The World that Never Was, with the rest of the party from Knights of Light 2.

“… The place I come from is called Saldor. It is a realm gripped by war. The darkness and light are in a constant struggle for dominion over the realm. The trouble is, nobody knows who represents the darkness, and who represents the light. Saldor is a large realm, walled in from the outside world (if there is one). The wall surrounding the realm of Saldor is, as far as anyone knows, impenetrable. It is over a thousand feet high and legends say that it was constructed by an ancient race to guard their children from the evils of the outside. At the top of the wall, a magical barrier prevents flight out of the realm, meaning that the airships that dot the skies cannot fly above the great walls. People have lived here for many generations, and due to constant warring, the full history of Saldor is unknown. The war is one of generations past. The two great nations of Saldor, the Iron Coalition and the Dregklar Empire have fought each other tooth and nail for as long as recorded history can tell. These great nations control vast amounts of land, huge armies, and powerful magic, which they use against each other without rest. The war never seems to end. From life until death, those born in Saldor know that they must grow up to support their nation in some way. Many choose to be warriors, some choose to be mages, and a few are always thinking of the next big thing, a weapon that could turn the tide of the war. Over the ages, the war has been fought on the ground and in the air. Thousands of airships traverse the skies of Saldor. Some are civilian, while others are built for military action. Each flies a banner of the nation it is loyal to. The airships are used to gain supremacy over the skies. Historically, betrayals are not tolerated. Those who are born within the borders of one nation must fight for that nation. The Dregklar Empire forces have always been more numerous in the war, but the Iron Coalition has survived through the use of advanced technology and tactics.” Dunjay pauses for a moment, taking a deep breath before beginning again. “Long ago, the first Great Oracle of Saldor made his appearance. His name was Ordos, and he prophesized that through the ages, the Great Oracles would maintain the balance of light and dark. They would see the future and advise their leader to prepare for what it would bring. Every 100 years, a child born would be destined to become the Great Oracle. Both nations involved in the war have had Oracles on their side. Both nations always claim to have an oracle under heir control, but only one real Oracle can live at a time. Lying about having an Oracle is a propaganda scheme meant to keep the enemy on edge, although it never really has had an effect. The last Orcacle to be born was Great Oracle of Saldor CCLVII (257). She was born under the Iron Coalition, that is all that I can remember.” He pauses again, then resumes speaking.

T

The Marauder

”The Ronas Raid, the ones we have been looking for – are from Saldor. They originated as Dregklar Empire extremists who wished for dominion over worlds other than realm of Saldor. They set out to reach new worlds to conquer. It is unknown how they left Saldor, but we can be sure that they did not fly out.” Dunjay stops yet again, taking a drink of water and resting for a moment. The others continue listening, so he continues. “As I have said, the two warring nations of Saldor are the Dregklar Empireand the Iron Coalition. The Dregklar Empire holds its capital at Timac. Timac is a tall tower at the center of a large fortress in the northern part of Saldor. It is well defended, and it is said that the Emperor of the Dregklar Empire resides there. The army of the Dregklar Empire is larger, if less equipped, than that of the Iron Coalition. The theme behind the construction of Dregklar Empire airships is speed. Their hulls are thin and the ships are designed to move forward at a high velocity. All of the Dregklar Empire ships are designed to have the ability to ram into enemy ships as a last resort, making them a fearsome foe. Minos is the capital of the Iron Coalition. It is a large bronze-colored dome that lies on a plateau on a mountainside. Minos is near a large city of the same name, and the dome serves as the administrative center of the nation. At the edge of the plateau are numerous airship docking platforms, which serve both civilian travelers and the hundreds of gunships that patrol the skies of the Iron Coalition. These gunships, as with all Iron Coalition military airships, have thick hulls and are equipped with both fragmentation cannons and heavy machine guns used to rip apart the thin hulls of the Dregklar Empire airships. The Minos dome is well defended. 3 large lightning cannons sit atop the dome, ensuring air defense in the area. In addition, there are many small anti-aircraft artillery emplacements dotting the plateau. The Iron Coalition also has an advanced beacon tower system which warns of surprise attacks on important cities and strategic locations. In each of these cities, a large cauldron full of oil rests atop a tall wooden tower. When lit, the flame can be seen for many miles, and guards are constantly on the lookout. The realm is huge, with over four thousand miles separating the two capitals. The frontline of the war is constantly changing, and raids behind enemy lines are common. Knowing all of this, do you all still wish to proceed there?” Dunjay stares down into the crevasse. “Because I know, somehow, that this will lead us there.”

OOC: Now, post your characters and we will wait a couple of days before beginning the RP. Feel free to talk amongst yourselves and ask me questions until we start!

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
Name:Seirio
Bio:After being through Adventures with his friends the Khights of Light he has a bond between them while fighting with them against the dark forces.On his first adveture,he was trying to find the Khights of Light until he was captured by Barbossas crew and helped them ou and at the end of the adventure he and his friends fight the ORGXIII and Ansem and on his second adveture after a whole year of training he went to help his friends find the legendary summon orbs and did so but at the end,Dark Essences scrificed himself to save the team from their destruction and is now listening to Dunjay,one of his friends,talk.
Appearance: http://www.watch.impress.co.jp/game/docs/20001211/capcom02.jpg
TRANSFORMATION VIDEO<AWESOME!!!!:http://media.ps2.ign.com/media/536/...UGE)(In the end,thats my transformation).html
Weapon(s):A twilight blade and sometimes Dual holy Katanas
Special Abilities:The ability to teleport(NICE TO HAVE ATLEAST 2 TELEPORTERS ANYWAY) and use MANY HOLY and TWILIGHT beam energies and attacks.
Last known location and world of origin:The World that Never Was.

Last edited:
T

The Marauder

OOC: Story up to your standards? I would certainly hope so, it took me ages lol. :)

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
Yeah its AWESOME cant wait to start..,(Hoping there will be a number 4KOL.)
I posted to all of the orginal people to come and join.Kingdom_Knight,suicidal-kairi,SoratheKing749,and Dark Essence.

Last edited:
T

The Marauder

OOC: Now we wait for joiners. I PMd some people too. I hope they join up soon, I want to get a character count.

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
ill be waiting and I KNOW you want suicidal-kairi to come.Hello suicidal-kairi.

Last edited:
T

The Marauder

OOC: Shhh. :) Btw, happy reading everyone, lol. Also, for those of you who didnt pick up on this, the story begins RIGHT after the events of Knights of Light 2. The link in my sig will direct you to Knights of Light 2.

Last edited:

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
Any people you want me to pm in order to join?

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
Name:Vannah
Bio: Is now a Higher Mage of Disney Kingdom. In here first adventure, she was a mere warrior living in Twilight Town, but after the large adventure, she returned to her hometown of Disney Kingdom, where she became The court wizards apprentice, and befriended the King. Now she is in mid adventure with the Knights of Light, hovering over what Dunjay says is a realm of Saldor in the World that Never Was.
Appearance: http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d18/Himeno-sama/neko.jpg
Weapon(s): Her Mystical Shovel, enchanted with light stones, and doubles as a wand of Higher Magic. Don't misjudge this, she will wack you over the head with it
Special Abilities: Grave Digger..her summons seemed to have not been able to conjure lately..she knows all elemental magic and white magery, she a a grey witch, better known as Higher Mage
Last known location and world of origin: Disney Kingdom

Last edited:
T

The Marauder

OOC: Woo, I am PMing people, but PM ANYONE you think would be good in it. Remember everyone, no one-liners or I will shoot you with a fish.

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
Should we be at Disney castle for Dark Essences funeral?
DONT HURT ME WITH A FISH PLEASE IM RESORTING TO BEGGING!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
T

The Marauder

OOC: We are at the chasm that he created when he sacrificed himself. We cannot leave the world, as there is an energy shield surrounding it!

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
oh right ok so when we start we talk about how to get out of it.

T

The Marauder

OOC: We will jump into the crevasse, and into the (portal) at the bottom.

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
I set up a thread for people who would want to join how many people have you pmed?

T

The Marauder

OOC: Just you, SK, and StK794 so far. Invite some more people, because I'll be leaving soon. Wll not too soon, but you know.

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
Hello Dark Essence post your bio and stuff PLEASE!

T

The Marauder

OOC: He is probably in the process. Anyways, more info is coming, as the story progresses, you will get much more background information. Plus this is going to be a LONG RP...

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
Yeah I hpe so and it wont have much of a goal to complete like we had to in KOL2,thats what made it short and since we got no goal WE HAVE THIS THING ON LONGER so lets make this even longer than KOL1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back