• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Knight's journey: Likke of Twilight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Sures Lenya, we can start our plan nowz!

*adds to buddys list*

Just take Sora and run. He won't notice a thing after my foldout chair takes him out cold.

Then I'll run off with Kairi.

Mwuahahahaha!

Then me and Roxas will kidnap and interrogate Riku for no reason.

Haku

<3
Great chapter so far, I really like the different conflicts that are going on!

Sonja~Soulheart

Speed lvl- snail
Website
alichinorinoa.deviantart.com
LoL sorry bout that Ultima! added you now a hundred percent!

and the LikkeXRiku thing... got bored and the thought of hooking them kinda is fun.. haha..

and thanks for the suggest Lenya! though im gonna use it some time later =3

well here's a continuation... XD

Chapter Six: Continuation

A flash of light suddenly shines and the creature disappears. Likke looked to see a boy standing in front. He had spiky brown hair and held the same weapon Rue and Hito had but was different in design. He looked at her and helped her stand on her feet.

“Hey, are you ok? You don’t look so good…”

The moment and fear had made her face pale. She was still shaking and sweat started to run down her neck but managed to get up thanks to him. Riku came towards them afterwards.

“Likke are you injured? I’m sorry if I couldn’t come sooner.” apologized Riku.

“No, don’t worry! I’m fine, see?” she lied, hiding her injury from him.

“Oh, alright then. Good thing you came Sora or Likke here would’ve been a goner.”

She looked again at the boy who had just saved her. Thankfully, she found Sora just before the brink of death. Relief finally came but there was no time to relax. Rue was still out there alone and vulnerable. While Riku and Sora started talking, Likke sneaked off and dashed away. That might’ve been rude but another friend’s death was not an option.

“Please be ok… Please be ok…” she mumbled and kept repeating the words on her head.

She stopped suddenly and freaked out when some kind of dead body was lying down on the ground. Likke wanted to scream her head off but then she realized the body was the same as the creature that attacked her. A sight of relief. But it wasn’t the only one since there was more lying on the floor. Whoever did this had to be good and experienced fighting.

“It’s soo nice of you to show up now. I was kinda hoping when you weren’t coming back.” Rue said sarcastically, showing off his weapon to her.

“Rue?! You did this!?” she shrieked, feeling a cold chill on her spine.

There was no need to worry now. Rue just killed at least a dozen of the creatures and he seemed to be perfectly fine and annoying, as usual. Things started to look up for them but things shouldn’t be taken lightly now. Just then, Sora and Riku catch up to them.

“You were fast but why’d you run away?” Sora asked confused.

“Hehe… sorry guys. I didn’t have time to talk awhile ago so I couldn’t tell you guys I was going to run off.” she apologized, scratching her head.

“So, you must be Rue. Likke was really worried about you awhile ago.” Riku said to him, holding out his hand.

“Yeah. Well, thanks anyway.” he shook his hand back.

The moment was disturbed when the strange creatures started appearing again. Around a hundred surrounded them. It wasn’t completely hopeless because Rue, Sora and Riku probably could fend themselves. The exception was Likke. She was a knight before but her memories of fighting were all erased. The situation made her feel like a damsel in distress- the one feeling what she hated the most.

“Stay close to us if you want to live.” said Rue, still annoying her.

“I might die if you don’t get serious about this.” she replied sarcastically.

“Listen up,” Sora said to them while fighting off some of the creatures. “Kairi’s already at the gummi ship waiting for us so we just have to take care of these things and we’re safe.”

“You heard him, people. We can’t waste time on these pushovers.” said Riku just after he finished of at least fifteen of the creatures.

Sora jumps to the air and creates a pathway for them to escape. Riku ran ahead to clear any obstacles while Rue grabbed Likke’s arm and started running. After a few minutes fighting off whatever came in front, they reached the gummi ship Sora talked about. A girl, who probably was Kairi, stood expecting them.

“Come on! Hurry up Sora!” she shouted.

“We’re coming!” he shouted back.

“Everybody get in! We’re leaving this place.” shouted Riku.

All of them started to board the ship. Riku stayed a little longer so nothing of those things would hurt them. Like started to board but tripped in the process. Seeing there was nothing more to do, Riku carried Likke onboard and the ship started to leave. They were safe… for now at least.

wah finally! done with chapter six!! =3

Haku

<3
Awesome chapter, I really liked the nice delay in the action at the end it just keeps me guessing about what happens next!

Riku_gunblade

Man, I really have to know what happens next! I can't take it. Great chap. Probably the best yet, because all of the old characters are back and with the new ones.

Oh, and lenya, you wont be able to defeat Angelsinflight, because i'm on her team. Yep, I took care of your thugs no sweat. lol

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
You can share Sora guys! Don't rip him apart in half! That wouldn't be good..then we won't defintely have another Kingdom Hearts with Sora..

Chappie Six Done YAY!

CopperBoom!

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Really good chapter and thanks for adding me now,hope that wasnt to much hassle.

Sonja~Soulheart

Speed lvl- snail
Website
alichinorinoa.deviantart.com
double posting again.. sorry! this chappie's a filler or something... tell me if somethings wrong... Im just a newbie at writing that's why I keep asking...

Chapter Seven

“Tired… sleepy…” mumbled Avorquin, walking to his bed.

He fell flat on the bed. He was still wearing his black coat but decided not to take it off. Mason had really piledrived them today with a lot of work. Traveling to different worlds depleted all his energy and rest was all in his mind.

“If today was worse, tomorrow’s gonna be a lot more difficult.” he said taking the pillow and burying his head. ”And I hope that newbie Hito could change how he speaks to me. What the heck if he’s older and taller than me! I’m his superior darn it!!”

For minutes, he kept complaining about Hito. Also, the thought of him being the shortest of the Dark Comrades irritated him a lot. Then, a knock came from the door. He gets up, dragging his feet and opened the door. A girl jumped on him, causing them to fall with a loud thud.

“Avorquin! Welcome back!!!” she said in a high pitch voice.

“Song… get off me. I think you broke my ribs…” he said groaning.

“Eh?! Sorry!!”

Song got off him and Avorquin started walking back to his bed. She could tell that he was seriously exhausted since he ignored her. When he started to lie down again she closed the door and sat beside him.

“A lot of work this time, huh?” she asked.

“Could you tell? What about you, why’d you stay behind?” he muttered.

“Draix told me to stay behind. The Clandestine archives were trashed and I had to tidy up.” Song replied, playing with her fingers. “And it was also Mason’s orders.”

“Mason’s huh? I guess it can’t be helped. Any difficulty?” he asked, suddenly interested.

She suddenly kept quiet. Song tried to avoid eye contact with him because if they did, Avorquin would know something was wrong. He then got up in a sitting position and tried to see what was troubling her.

“Song? What’s wrong with you today?”

“Uhm… if I tell you, can you keep it secret just for awhile?” she asked, as if scared.

“Song, we’ve been best friends for too long. You should know I won’t get you in trouble.” Avorquin replied grinning.

“Well okay then, here’s the thing. While I was checking the archives, one book was missing in the ‘forgotten memory’ section. I don’t know why it wasn’t there but I’ll get in trouble if Mason finds out its missing.” Song said starting to quiver. “The books in the ‘forgotten memory’ are important to him… and I can’t stop worrying… I’m so dead.”

“Well, it’ll pop out sooner or later. I don’t have the time right now but I’ll help you look for it.” he said, patting her on the shoulder. “What’s the book called anyway?”

“Thanks, but it’s actually a journal… of a girl who used to fight against Mason’s origin.” she said.

Avorquin wanted to ask her more questions but she cut him off. She told him to get some rest and walked toward the door. Just as Song exited the room, she said one more thing to him.

“I’ll tell you about it some other time ok? Good night.”

and here's Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight

Likke and Rue, along with Sora, Kairi and Riku, were inside the gummi ship. Sora was driving while Rue and Kairi sat on chairs. There was a rush of energy that occurred to all of them and they tried to relax. Riku then placed Likke on a chair besides Kairi. She started to blush again but tried to hide it.

“Thanks, Riku.”

“No problem. Are you sure you’re fine?” he asked.

“Yeah, don’t worry about me.” she replied smiling, hiding her injury the creature made awhile ago. “I’m normally clumsy so don’t worry.”

“She was born with that defect in her system so you shouldn’t bother.” said Rue, being in his usual annoying personality. “Right, Likke?”

“I liked you better when you were injured…” she muttered under her breath.

“Ok then. I’m going to check on Sora ok? Kairi watch over these two for awhile.” Riku said to Kairi as he went away.

Just as Riku went to help Sora, Kairi sat closer to Likke. Likke felt that Kairi was kind so she didn’t become shy around her and started talking. Kairi also wanted to talk to her so it was the right moment.

“Hi there. You’re not from Destiny Island, are you?” she asked.

“That’s right. I’m Likke. You’re Kairi right? Sora said just moments ago.”

“He did? Well, that saves introductions doesn’t it?” she giggled. “Say Likke, where are you from?”

“Well, it was only a small island and I don’t know what it’s called. I wanted to ask you Kairi… what were those things back there?” she asked remembering the creature that attacked her.

“Those things were the heartless. They’re creatures from the darkness and you can guess why they were called, right?”

“Oh, I see. But what was Sora wielding? It was the same as Rue’s and Hito’s.” Likke continued to ask while at the same time watching Rue, hoping he’d also explain.

“You wield a keyblade?” she said shocked, looking at Rue. “And your friend also has one?”

Rue got off his chair which fell back with a crash. Kairi was startled by his action. The feeling of anger rushed again, in which he was also clenching his fist.

“He’s not…but nothing more than a traitor. Likke, I hope you would stop talking about him like he’s a friend. He’s our enemy now, whether you like it or not.”

Likke frowned at his statement but he was right. What he did was unforgivable no matter how much you look at it. She wanted to tell him about Collsiea but she lost interest in talking. It would only make him madder at Hito. Silence lingered in the room and Kairi felt uncomfortable. She was about to say something but Riku came back.

“I heard a crash. What’s going on here?”

Rue turned away and sat in a corner. His temper reached its limit, preventing him from thinking straight. Kairi and Riku were about to ask him what his problem was but Likke stopped them. She knew well how Rue can react at this time, seeing him once fighting with Hito when they misunderstood each other.

“Trust me, its better you leave Rue alone for sometime now. He’s not the friendliest person to talk to right now.” she said, wiping off sweat dripping from her forehead.

“Alright, if you say so, Likke. Anyway, Sora told me to tell you guys we’re about to reach Disney Castle. We might get answers from the king. It’s been unusual the heartless started appearing again…”

The gummi ship then landed on the front of the castle. Likke was the first to get off board followed by Kairi, Riku and Sora. Likke started feeling cheerful again. She never managed to stay depressed for long times anyway. While she was concentrated on looking at the surroundings, a familiar voice spoke.

“Sora!”

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back