• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Knight Defeated Aftermath Video

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards
Hotel In Traverse Town, Trying To Sneak Out Withou
I sitll want to know what his item he gave does

u and the rest of the world lol. from wat i understand, its nothing but, as it is titled, something connection (whoa a few hours and i alrdy forgot lol). sora also supposeitly got a red crown at the end and an extra drive from. so its like the munny poach and the cyrtsal, a key item that not be used.

excuse me, drive BAR*

nejiguy

Website
www.myspace.com
what exchange of looks,you mean xehanort carrying his characteristics? you didn't post that, that was posted back in march,before you joined,but who keeps track some KH3 time,or next installment time.

Perhaps after the whole prequel installments are over,maybe ES and Sora team up,it'll be cool i think.

NEjiguy,we're not getting to dark, Namura said Kh is gonna get darker anyway. Maybe (this is my imagination here), for the final act fo the final game, all keyblade weilders(we know sora,riku,kairi and mickey arent the only ones at that time) come together to fight Xehanort( or xehanort's army,whichever),like an army,soo cool,reminds me of Dirge Of cerberus attack on midgar,lol
dont tell me kh will turn into a RTS

Owaz

so let me get this straght...he fought that mega hard bosss....harder than sephiroth for just the fenrir.....thats s a load of bull.....aleast should of gave sora his keyblade or something:confused: :thumbdown:

If Sora tried to hold that huge thing, his arms would break in a heartbeat. I mean look at him. He doesn't even have calf bones in his legs.

Speaking of which, I believe the Keyblade actually comes from the wielder's heart, or something close to that.

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards
@Twilight93: It's called "Proof of Connection." The extra drive bar is true as well. Max Drive is 9 at that point if you complete absolute everything else.

(( The number 10 is taboo in KH ))

tx and i knew for sure u gained a drive bar, just the crown im not sure, probably but im trying to see if he is wearing it during the cutscen at the end, but the color of the crown and his hsair are alomsot the same. :closedeyes: i tired

Synchro

Website
kaitou-art.50webs.com
But his head doesn't look taller. The crown sits cheaply on top of his tallest upper spike...and the crown would make that look splayed and taller, destroying Sora's normal head shape. I don't see it whatsoever.

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards
I don't see the crown. Sora's hair follows a pretty standard shape...and there's nothing jutting outside of that shape. Could be that it has to be equpped, but...still, I see no crown.

i was trying to find it because in the beginnig of the video, u obviously don't see it, but after u beat him ,Sora has it. I was trying to find it at the cutscene when u REVISIT him to see if he had it. if he didnt, then that does not confirm u gain it from him beucase he could of well had it before the fight. but i could of sworn i saw it.

o and wat do u guys think of that theory i came up with after watching the ending? i really think its right and i wanted to no wat u thought.

o and again, sry about my spelling, trying to write fast and too lazy to check spelling, but ill try now. :blush:

Synchro

Website
kaitou-art.50webs.com
You'll have to remind me what the theory is again...and I know there was a scan of Sora wearing it at Disney Castle, but that's no reason to believe that the ES battle yields the crown.

Also, I was looking at the "after the fight" video...and his head shape was still the same. Nothing jutting out.

NEJI: If you think you know where it is, copy the image into Paint and outline the crown.

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards
ok heres my old reply, ill bold the theory.

"dude..................i just saw it................unbelivable..................... ..... i saw it at the orginal version, and i was clueless (too fast) but then i saw the slow/anayisis verison and it was AWESOME!!!!

i know completely agree with you. he uses Kingdom Hearts to take over hosts, like Sin. OH WAIT!!! THEORY JUST CAME ON!!!! wat if he used ES's body to kill the female knight (FK) and thats y ES hates Xehanort so much!!!! and xemnas has her armor becuase Xehornt (this is possible) can take over his other selves. IT MAKES PERFECT SENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
o and ES is now offically my favorite KH character i need a good icon of him........ "

and make it red

Synchro

Website
kaitou-art.50webs.com
Oh...o.o; That's fairly interesting, actually...a bit deep for what Kingdom Hearts might be, but...actually, that even pushes the game into the direction they were talking about. Wow...that's a nifty theory.

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards
Oh...o.o; That's fairly interesting, actually...a bit deep for what Kingdom Hearts might be, but...actually, that even pushes the game into the direction they were talking about. Wow...that's a nifty theory.

thank you and i thought so too. man, no im all hyped up about ES :thumbsup: now i REALLY want to play khfm+!!!

before going to bed, i just have one thing to say, Sqaure do not fail us, we give u more money!!! give us a reason to waste like $80!!!! now night night............:sleep:

Cl0ud

I have a strong feeling reCom(maybe not FM) will come to other countries,because its a new game completely,its a big improvement,and they want to milk this Kh cow so much like FFVII,so why not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back