• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Knight Defeated Aftermath Video

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Synchro

Website
kaitou-art.50webs.com
lol,but i do think Xehanort is the spirit of darkness,tht pocesses beings of great strenght,and each time the vessel is destroyed,it moves on and assumes the name again,like in FFX,the neverending spiral of death and SIN!!!! that's Namura's inspiration!

That'll be okay with me, as long as Nomura decides not to give Sora a crazy runaway dad that looks like he spent about 30 years in the Bahamas.

Cl0ud

yeah xehanort is the master,Xehanort is the darkness,there will always be a xehanort,because he's a spirit,a being that takes over the strongest in a neverending quest for power through hearts

Cl0ud

But there's an easy solution, he can't control people with strong enough hearts,defeat the darkness at its core,in its original form, its center,the very being,and destroy it.

anime10121

Awards
Or Maybe the whole battle was a fight within E.S. heart in an effort to fight off the Darkness (reffering to old man). Oh and one last thing b4 i say goodnight did ne1 else notice how in the secret movie E.S. and The old man exchanged almost rivalry like smirks but as the B.H.S jumps and is grabbed by the old man, the E.S. looks really desperate trying to save him while the old man then exchanges an evil laughter.

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards
Hotel In Traverse Town, Trying To Sneak Out Withou
lol,but i do think Xehanort is the spirit of darkness,tht pocesses beings of great strenght,and each time the vessel is destroyed,it moves on and assumes the name again,like in FFX,the neverending spiral of death and SIN!!!! that's Namura's inspiration!

dude..................i just saw it................unbelivable.......................... i saw it at the orginal version, and i was clueless (too fast) but then i saw the slow/anayisis verison and it was AWESOME!!!!

i know completely agree with you. he uses Kingdom Hearts to take over hosts, like Sin. OH WAIT!!! THEORY JUST CAME ON!!!! wat if he used ES's body to kill the female knight (FK) and thats y ES hates Xehanort so much!!!! and xemnas has her armor becuase Xehornt (this is possible) can take over his other selves. IT MAKES PERFECT SENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

o and ES is now offically my favorite KH character :toungesmile: i need a good icon of him........

Last edited:

Synchro

Website
kaitou-art.50webs.com
We won't know til that Supersonic guy tells us...and I don't think he will. *sigh*

But someone who runs KHI (I don't know who...) has FM+, so we'll know eventually. I still say it does nothing or is drive-like.

EDIT: It's NOT a Drive. x.x;

Cl0ud

what exchange of looks,you mean xehanort carrying his characteristics? you didn't post that, that was posted back in march,before you joined,but who keeps track some KH3 time,or next installment time.

Perhaps after the whole prequel installments are over,maybe ES and Sora team up,it'll be cool i think.

NEjiguy,we're not getting to dark, Namura said Kh is gonna get darker anyway. Maybe (this is my imagination here), for the final act fo the final game, all keyblade weilders(we know sora,riku,kairi and mickey arent the only ones at that time) come together to fight Xehanort( or xehanort's army,whichever),like an army,soo cool,reminds me of Dirge Of cerberus attack on midgar,lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back