• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Knight Defeated Aftermath Video

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

yoh65

so let me get this straght...he fought that mega hard bosss....harder than sephiroth for just the fenrir.....thats s a load of bull.....aleast should of gave sora his keyblade or something:confused: :thumbdown:

Cl0ud

If Mickey is as old in real life as he is in KH,Sora would only be 6 years old(2001 he was created)

I'm not to sure about that nejiguy.....................

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards
Hotel In Traverse Town, Trying To Sneak Out Withou
He was probably counting by Disney years.

ahh, ok makes sense. but it also could prove his age, im not confirming it but im just saying that becuase of the exsitisce of Timeless River it could make it possible. also, if no one tells me other wise, i will watch the sercet ending in like 5 minutes (sry, i lost like 15 dignaty points going nuts if i should watch it or not)

Synchro

Website
kaitou-art.50webs.com
I should slap you for saying that.

Obviously I wouldn't say that, seeing as how I'd like the game to come out stateside, too.

@Yoh: Why should there be an incentive for beating a boss? I don't think you get anything special for beating Kurt Zisa and Phantom in KH1...or ANY of those 4 secret battles, actually. The reward is beating them.

<.< Course, my first time through KH1 I DID have an incentive to beat Phantom...those stupid Dalmations that I forgot to get.

EDIT: And who says Mickey has to age in a physical sense?

Chihiro

&#9734; birth by sleep;
Obviously I wouldn't say that, seeing as how I'd like the game to come out stateside, too.

@Yoh: Why should there be an incentive for beating a boss? I don't think you get anything special for beating Kurt Zisa and Phantom in KH1...or ANY of those 4 secret battles, actually. The reward is beating them.

<.< Course, my first time through KH1 I DID have an incentive to beat Phantom...those stupid Dalmations that I forgot to get.

EDIT: And who says Mickey has to age in a physical sense?

If anything the new secret boss is here to play around with our theories. True, you don't exactly get anything for defeating him, but it does create stir-ups in the theory world. The fact that he mentions Xehanort is just crazy in itself, and makes him even more of an enigma.

As for Mickey, that's what makes him so great...it's the fact that he doesn't age.

nejiguy

Website
www.myspace.com
Yeah imagine mickey 80 yrs old with a beard and wrinkles and mourning over the
loss of minny

MIKEY COMES HOME
SEES SOMETHING WRITTEN IN THE SNOW IN GOOFYS URINE

I HAVE DAISY AND MINNY NOW I HAVE 2 b*tches U HAVE 0

Cl0ud

lol,haha,Mikoda,lol
Is it even possible for mickey to age,i mean what features will age,there's virtually nothing to age or wrinckle

Synchro

Website
kaitou-art.50webs.com
If anything the new secret boss is here to play around with our theories. True, you don't exactly get anything for defeating him, but it does create stir-ups in the theory world. The fact that he mentions Xehanort is just crazy in itself, and makes him even more of an enigma.

As for Mickey, that's what makes him so great...it's the fact that he doesn't age.

Exactly, exactly. Of course, now that so many people are tearing out their hair and eyes (and others' hair and eyes when they disagree) over theories...it'd be a massive disappointment if FM+ didn't make it outside of Japan.

And YES, the fact that great icons like Mickey never age is one of the most endearing parts of entertainment in and of itself. ;) Mickey is just the tip of the iceberg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back