• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Knight Defeated Aftermath Video

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ultamaSora

Wait...(dunno if this was already said or not but) according to the translation he says "All I have is my hatred towards Xehanort", and isn't he supposed to be the knight that looks like Xehanort? Doesn't that basically prove he can't be Xehanort? Unless, he hates himself or something XD.

-Yurai

1.The cavern leads to the Organization Battles, after you beat the battles throughout the worlds. 2.He lasted a helluva lot longer than the other video 3.Lets see someone else do better.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
If you watched they Youtube version you would have noticed the translations in the top right. And stop saying it's a new Keyblade people, if you were any good at KH2 you'd know it was the Fenrir, which everyone has known about for some time now.

I thought the knights weren't in Sora's timeline? If this knight came back in time or some junk like that, maybe he thought Sora was a young Xehanort and was trying to defeat him. Nomura said Xehanort would be involved with the next game somehow. I think he might be that creepy looking old guy the 3 knights were fighting.

Or maybe Nomura lied (again) and one of the knights was Sora. The one who went back in time to fight Sora would be him, and he'd be trying to somehow make himself stronger to avoid some type of disaster in the future where Xehanort is unstoppable.

And where does Roxas come into this? I thought he permanently fused with Sora at the end of KH2. And if you watched the video, you'd notice he appeared to be the same age, no older, no younger. Maybe Sora recently released him from himself. Or the more probable answer; it ISN't Roxas.

From what I've heard of the translation, the knight has "come to engrave his hatred of Xehanort into Sora's heart." This might confirm some of what I've said. But everyone keeps saying Riku is the rightful Keyblade master and the Keyblade only went to Sora because Riku turned to darkness at the moment he was to receive it. So maybe, when the Knight called Sora "keyblade master", he didn't know about the whole thing with Riku. If this is so, he could be Sora from the future because as far as I know, Sora doesn't know Riku is to be the rightful Keyblade master. Anyone have info to the contrary?

One thing seems to rule out the possibility of this being in the distant future, and that is King Mickey being spotted at the end of the video lookin' ready to bust some heads. He didn't look aged, but maybe the Disney characters don't age much. Look at the Timeless River world; that was supposedly the past of Disney Castle. Why was Mickey using the Starseeker? Do you think there was a reason? And if I'm right, and the knight did travel back in time, this would make it possilbe for the King to go to the future, wouldn't it? Maybe it's only something Keybearers can do; I can see Nomura coming up with a locked door to the future. In fact, he did just that with the Timeless River in KH2, except it went to the past. Maybe this whole thing can be answered with the Cornerstone of Light. It could be a portal through time, meaning the knight didn't come back in time, but Sora went to the future to fight him. The place they fight at is most likely the same place in the secret video. Hmm?

^Damn, I think that's the longest post I've ever had...

Essence

Heres a description to back up the keyblade theory. The knights at no time made their blades disappear. Even when they were walking they held them. Sora on the other hand got his when in danger, with a keychain. I believe the keyblade came from kingdom hearts, thus the kingdom key. Same for mickey. Roxas had his because he was a nobody [darkness] and originally a wielder [Sora = Light] thus the oathkeeper and oblivion. Riku obtained his from the darkness and his possession from Heartless Xehanort, which is why his keychain has the symbol of the heartless. Just throwing things out there.

Owaz

From what I gathered by the new translations...

"Xehanort" might not be the real Xehanort. Just going around saying he is, like he went around saying he was Ansem the Wise. Kind of makes sense if you think about it, too. He wasn't the real Ansem, yet he wrote reports similar to him and sought answers behind the darkness. Maybe he subconsciously tried to be like the old man (Xehanort?) and dress as him. Then he sought to obtain Kingdom Hearts just like the old man seemed to be after.

I belive there's a definition for people like this...but I can't get it off the tip of my tongue.

It's when a person goes around believing they are somebody else, but it can be the result from some sort of head trauma (which would explain why "Xehanort" lost his memories). This would explain why he called himself Ansem. Make sense?

Cl0ud

Wait...(dunno if this was already said or not but) according to the translation he says "All I have is my hatred towards Xehanort", and isn't he supposed to be the knight that looks like Xehanort? Doesn't that basically prove he can't be Xehanort? Unless, he hates himself or something XD.

MY theory of Xehanort being the knight is that Xehanort took the knights body,changing it to fit the aspects of himself(the old man),like his grey hair comes from his grey goate,his orange eyes and all,and later his clothing when he is a heartless,trapping the ES's soul into the batle ground,that's what i think,so all along we've been facing off against Xehanort in ES's body.

keybaldeslinger1

hey the cornerstone of light transported sora to a different time then why is the portal where you go to fight the ES in the same place as the cornerstone and to add more why is it even in disney castle maybe it is mickey or yen sid who want sora to fight the ES wonder why

nejiguy

Website
www.myspace.com
OMG
magor theory k what if the es is Xehanorts son and bhs and fs are es's aprentices
and es's eyes turn orange and his face is full of hatred for his father because he killed his aprentice and i think baldy is older XEAhnort

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards
Hotel In Traverse Town, Trying To Sneak Out Withou
XIIIHeartless and Owaz got some great points down. But i think that the cooridor can led to the alternate universe that i was talknig about ealier. and i recently took a quiz on allthetests.com and someone stated that mickey was REALLY old, ill get back to you with a post on that.

Cl0ud

Yeah,like a universe of keyblade storage when they're not in use type thing, because in the ast,when the video takes place,is before the keyblades were reawakened,no one used thise particular keyblades,but now they do,so it's natural they would return to their users,so they're not there,i've always wonmdered where a keyblade goes when it flashes away,lol

keybaldeslinger1

yeah good point where does a keyblade go when it flashes away.................... like sora takes out his keyblade and takes it from someone else the the other person is SOL ( shit out of luck )

Cl0ud

You're gullible if you believe the quiz thats user made,if we don't know,he definetly doesnt know,he's just like us,he's no squenix executive.

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards
Hotel In Traverse Town, Trying To Sneak Out Withou
yeah good point where does a keyblade go when it flashes away.................... like sora takes out his keyblade and takes it from someone else the the other person is SOL ( shit out of luck )

nice acronym (sy, spelling suks). reminds me of the math methid Foil, my teacher is crazy for this. strange connection indeed :confused:

Synchro

Website
kaitou-art.50webs.com
Please...if a REAL Squeenix exec showed up, he'd probably die under a mob of crazy KH fans screaming "WE WANT FM+!"

(( And I'd say..."Isn't XM enough for you radioheads?"))

Mickey's actually 78ish...first appearance was in 1929 as Steamboat Willie...but who knows how long before that Disney created him...

nejiguy

Website
www.myspace.com
i think keyblades are small keys which sora can store in his pockets easily and it flashes out when sora whant it to do so
and who cares what mickeys age is hell still have that high pitched voice
seriously how much longer till he goes into puberdy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back