• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Knight Defeated Aftermath Video

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I don't think the knight is Sora's father. What if the BHK is Sora's father.

sephy 9 2 5

Well if you plug it all in, that the ending is in the past, it would mean that E.S. left when Sora was VERY VERY young or possible not even born yet. Similar to DBZ and how Goku left (knocking up Chi-Chi) and giving birth to Goten, it's possible that before he left he and the mother got a little "busy" and she ended up preggers.

This just made me wonder what about Sora and school forget his family? I'm sure Sora has over 600 absences. Lol KH promotes skipping of school. In the process of lawsuit. =D

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Now the next big question is that IF Xehanort isn't one of the knights... Is he the Dark Knight and there is some kind of f-ed up Sith thing going on? I wouldn't be surprised if Nomura throws in a scene of Xehanort (the dark knight) killing the old man and taking his role as the king of darkness. XD

That said if the old man made the Dark Knight, three questions. Is the Old Man Xehanort? If so why is he so old looking? If he is the Dark Knight, what the hell is Xehanort then? Y'know, since he seems to be created by the Old Man.

Q

Banned
I honestly think Old Man and the ES are the same person. Xehanort.
He could've travelled back in time with his newfound powers, and then attempted to tell himself in the past what was going to happen in the future. But he realizes that he was a Keyblader himself, and with this knowledge, learns how to wield a dark Keyblade. He then goes off and kills all of the ES's friends and family, and when he is about to open Kingdom Hearts, the ES kills him.

Then his mind somehow gets wiped.

This is all speculation, mind you.

pimpinhuskie519

Now the young masked fighter > does he actually die in the video??? i know hes frozen and thrown off the cliff > this leads to his keyblade being destroyed but he doesnt suffer any real physical damage ?? and the FS saves him from crashing on the ground > i thought i saw his eyes twinkle around lol thats why im asking > does he actually die from being frozen or is it a temporary attack??

-Yurai

They dont just roll to the side, but i cant blame him for almost dying; falling off a cliff, being frozen, hard landing...... But NO ONE DIES IN KINGDOM HEARTS!

Cl0ud

No Americo,he was petrified(the black magic first) then frozen( ice you see),his eyes don't turn to the side,they move around in all directions as if he was looking to see whar happened to him and looked to the side at the FS.

Synchro

Website
kaitou-art.50webs.com
They dont just roll to the side, but i cant blame him for almost dying; falling off a cliff, being frozen, hard landing...... But NO ONE DIES IN KINGDOM HEARTS!

Tell that to the Organization members.

I don't think anyone in the series dies in the same sense that we as non-KH humans believe. They simply...fade into little more than fond memories.

Or, in the case of everyone besides Axel, total Keyblade toast with a side of storyline jam.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
As I said, I had Sora jump off a high building in Traverse Town and his feet did not get broken and he did not die. On Banjo Kazooie if you jumped off a giant cliff, you were dead.

Soraox

Clayton dies, Barbossa dies (in the game not the movie), scar dies, thats all i can name right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back