• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Knight Defeated Aftermath Video

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Caminee

so maybe yurai was right, its a powerup for ur keyblades...hopefully it helps in the cavern of memories

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Boy, that knight sounds really grumpy. Maybe Sora should've asked "Hey, I'm on my way to stop Xehanort's nobody. You want to come?"

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Boy, that knight sounds really grumpy. Maybe Sora should've asked "Hey, I'm on my way to stop Xehanort's nobody. You want to come?"

I know, right.

XD

He would of been like "LETS GOOOOOO!!!"

*Opens portal to TWTNW*

"WTF....Thats not Xehanort!!!"

*kills Sora*

xD

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Yeah the Knight sounds like a douche bag. XD

I know it's a stupid theory but it would be so awesome if the item allowed you to find that other room Xemnas was searching for. XD

sephy 9 2 5

I'm sorry but after making such a hard battle, to end up with that reward is BS. Nothing exciting about that at all. C'mon Nomura wtf.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Well in some modes you have to beat him in order to get the Secret Ending. Had it not been leaked, I would have considered the Secret Ending well worth it.

Plus we don't know the important of the item. Like many theorize, it could unlock something if you go to the right location.
Ooooh...if such a room existed...in the game, that is.

(But I'm more inclined to agree that it's simply a trophy item.)
You never know. To my knowledge no one has explored the "Level 99" area. The area IS at Hollow Bastion, the same world as the room Xemnas was located at. It's all very possible.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
So I was right, E.S does has a connection to Sora, are they blood related(father and Son)? Anyway I think that Dark Knight is Xehanort, maybe the Old man was showing off the powers that he will obtain one day when he becomes successor. E.S is a good guy afterall. So what is BHS, Sora's brother or first cousin.lol

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Um.....I didn't post this video.
TSS did. You might have confused us because he stole my avatar. LOL. j/k.

WHO TOLD UUU

=O

Damn. >.<

j/k

Anyways, ur avatar is much better than mine.

:D

-----------------------------

Oh yeah, when you beat the Knight you get:

Sora - Drive Gauge Up - (To 8? or 9?)

Don't know about Donald or Goofy.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
So I was right, E.S does has a connection to Sora, are they blood related(father and Son)? Anyway I think that Dark Knight is Xehanort, maybe the Old man was showing off the powers that he will obtain one day when he becomes successor. E.S is a good guy afterall. So what is BHS, Sora's brother or first cousin.lol
Not to burst your bubble but it's still not proven. More possible but the item doesn't really confirm anything. It could just mean they share a relationship as Key Blade Masters.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Why do you have to get rewarded for everything? Can't you just be happy that you beat an opponent? Sephiroth gave no reward in KH1 yet no one complained. It's just being happy that you beat him. At least E.S. gives you a Drive Bar Up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back