• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Knight Defeated Aftermath Video

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandcastle

So now we'll just wait for the special thing for completing Re:CoM and FM+ in order?

So many new mysteries...

Synchro

Website
kaitou-art.50webs.com
Even though it's aggravating, I think it's actually better than spilling all or even some of the secrets. I'm glad Nomura chose to work in the game business rather than become a true novelist...o.o;;

Cl0ud

Yeah it gives us something to do between games and press releases,we learn somthing new each time and we have time to theorize

TurcsiX19

This i just a thought about the whole Sora wearing a crown thing, but maybe its reward for collecting all the "crown tokens" in the whole crown search feature.

Synchro

Website
kaitou-art.50webs.com
Yep. *Heading off to bed, it's late here.*

And, based off of the information we're given, no one ever really seems to get the exact plot down...but he gives us enough to keep reworking our theories. This forum lets us bounce ideas off of each other, building the theories further.

Simpy amazing.

*All right, bed now.*

Sandcastle

Heheh, agreed with that, Synchro.

Maybe MMORPG game designers could learn a thing or two from Nomura's way of keeping us thinking from Deep Dive till now. :eek:

keybaldeslinger1

twilight93 i see that your viewing this thread and i thought your theory was absolutely flawless it makes perfect sense taking over his body its great and where did you see a slow motion secret ending

E

Eternal Oblivion

i cant believe that somone beat him. it already took me 2 months to kill sephiroth

Cl0ud

I still didnt beat sephioroth......i gave up when he killed me and he only had a small bit of health left,i nearly lost my thumbs, just thinking about facin ES is making my thumbs hurt

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
No Americo,he was petrified(the black magic first) then frozen( ice you see),his eyes don't turn to the side,they move around in all directions as if he was looking to see whar happened to him and looked to the side at the FS.
No, they roll to the side once.

daxter fan

He can't give you his keyblade..
1) it's his, another keyblade not a keychain...
2)It'll change history.

Synchro

Website
kaitou-art.50webs.com
I still didnt beat sephioroth......i gave up when he killed me and he only had a small bit of health left,i nearly lost my thumbs, just thinking about facin ES is making my thumbs hurt

Heh, I've never beaten Sephiroth outside of FF7. I really should level up and kick his sorry butt. <.<; Level 61 isn't going to cut it.

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards
Hotel In Traverse Town, Trying To Sneak Out Withou
twilight93 i see that your viewing this thread and i thought your theory was absolutely flawless it makes perfect sense taking over his body its great and where did you see a slow motion secret ending

hey guys, im back on. well first off, i didnt come up with the theory about taking over the body, Cl0ud did, with anime. After watching the sercet movie (yes, if u read the thread, i caved in at exactly 11:00, thank u Key :closedeyes: ) it was so fast i didnt understand it and thought it was a awaste of time. then, i saw this video YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Final Mix+ Secret Ending (Analysis / Slow) which analsis and slows down the video making perfect sense. As i was writing about it and reassuring Cl0ud's and Anime's theory,the one i bolded in red hit me at the spot.

check out the vidoe though, it makes it 50 times better. :thumbsup:

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards
o and Keybaldeslinger, u mind making me a good ES icon? after watching the movie, im very hyped over him :D

Also, when u watch that video, u cn see DS riding on the keyblades, as we were mocking b4 about the keyblades power from Proof of Connection. Ironic........

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards
Is there a vid of anybody actually BEATING the ES? Like, the fight and all?

no but the same person, TheGoldCrow/sonic, had an earier video where he got ES to 1 hp. if u look on the info of the defeated video, he says he uses the same stratgy as he did befoee to beat him. give me a sec to put up that video.

here it is: YouTube - KH2FM+ Knight (ES) 2 (Got him to 1 HP)

the reason he didnt beat em here is becuase he had Berseker on and couldnt do a finsiher. he probably took off beserk and finshed the job 2nd time around.

Q

Banned
Thanks.

EDIT: OMFG.
But all he did was Duck Flare the guy to death! D:
I would (attempt) beat him with the Kingdom Key on Level 50. Or with that Berserk Charge Keyblade, like I did with Sephiroth.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back