• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Knight Defeated Aftermath Video

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

anime10121

Awards
I have a Theory that maybe Xehanort is actually like a spirit. The heart of Darkness is the best way to describe it. Maybe the old man is actually xehanort in the past and that dark heart can switch vessels. And he switched with the E.S.
What do ya think?

Synchro

Website
kaitou-art.50webs.com
yes, thats wat nomura is going to do in KhIII. Mickey speaks in imporoper english language. that is the true key to money making. Students and drop-outs roar with excitement, teachers scream with sadness..and yet.........

And yet how many of said kids would notice? o.o; They don't even notice when they type in chatspeak on their reports.

Back to the Knight: (giggles at Back to the Future ref) I wonder if his text changes on whether or not you defeat CoM before FM+.

Cl0ud

I have a Theory that maybe Xehanort is actually like a spirit. The heart of Darkness is the best way to describe it. Maybe the old man is actually xehanort in the past and that dark heart can switch vessels. And he switched with the E.S.
What do ya think?

You are soo living in my brain right now,thats exactly what i've been secretly thinking!

Cl0ud

where u hang keys and keyblades

riku looks at his blown up mustang
riku: SORA U IDIOT I SAID THE KEY FOR MY FIRE RED MUSTANG
NOT THE KEBLADE OF RED FIRE!!!!!!
sora: what did u say u wanted me to fill ur gas tank with red fire
riku:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..............

oh god shut up and leave the freaking thread,you're offf topic again and you're jsut saying random things out of your bum

anime10121

Awards
Thanks, I've come to the site for info since b4 Kh II just never really had time to post. This game has so much more potential than FF or any other Square title now I think, with all of the plot holes and speculation!
Great Series

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards
Hotel In Traverse Town, Trying To Sneak Out Withou
And yet how many of said kids would notice? o.o; They don't even notice when they type in chatspeak on their reports.

Back to the Knight: (giggles at Back to the Future ref) I wonder if his text changes on whether or not you defeat CoM before FM+.

Yes, wat is the "special" thing that happens when u beat Re:CoM first and then KhII and also the other way around. I was planning to finsih Re:CoM (considering it ever comes to the US) first but then i read that something else happnens if u beat khII first. ahh screw it, ill use my sis s memory card and see em both :D

and it is possible on anime's and Cl0ud's theories, i always pondered about Xehornat's name, No Heart X or Another X.

o look, 11:00, time to feed my abitions :bored: yes..........hd version.....*click*

Cl0ud

No it's the other way around,you get a bonus for beating reCom before KH2FM,i don't know what it is yet though,i forgot

EDIT:eek:h wait that's what you said,lol

Synchro

Website
kaitou-art.50webs.com
Yes, wat is the "special" thing that happens when u beat Re:CoM first and then KhII and also the other way around. I was planning to finsih Re:CoM (considering it ever comes to the US) first but then i read that something else happnens if u beat khII first. ahh screw it, ill use my sis s memory card and see em both :D

and it is possible on anime's and Cl0ud's theories, i always pondered about Xehornat's name, No Heart X or Another X.

o look, 11:00, time to feed my abitions :bored: yes..........hd version.....*click*

It works either way. You get something neat in Re:CoM if you beat FM+ first and vice versa...meaning that you'd have to play through one of the games twice. (Fore me...probably FM+ on Proud and Critical...)

nejiguy

Website
www.myspace.com
I think XEAHNORTS MASTER is darkness he can overpower people with envy
rage anger fear to turn them over to the dark side and Xeahnort was trying to fight him in the secret movie i think hes the es but at the end he finally gets posessed by DARKNESS{baldy}

Cl0ud

lol,but i do think Xehanort is the spirit of darkness,tht pocesses beings of great strenght,and each time the vessel is destroyed,it moves on and assumes the name again,like in FFX,the neverending spiral of death and SIN!!!! that's Namura's inspiration!

Oblivionite

What if..Sora&friends are sent back in time, so the future is different this time?

That would really kill the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back