KL's Rant of the Day



REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Cael

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2004
Messages
2,690
Awards
0
Location
Japan
Website
tinyurl.com
Peter Griffin had his grind his gears segment on the news so I'm going to have my on the forum...except nothing is grinding my gears...its seriously pissing me off.

---------------------------------------------------------​
July 12, 2006​

You know what/who pisses me off? Axel fans. I don't even know if I can't really call you that. All you say is that "Axel is cool", "Axel is the best", or you don't say crap at all. WOW! What a good reason to like someone.

Why don't you come up with a better reason? That proves even more that Axel sucks because the people who like him are to effing retarded to know why they actually like him. Take my advice Axel fans and STFU unless you can come up with a better reason to like someone who ran away from the Org which had Demyx in it meaning he ran from Demyx.

His hair is not cool. How many people in Square games have spikey hair? A lot. How many had red spikey hair? Reno does and he is a lot better than Axel because he has a good personality and is funny to me. Axel wasn't funny at all...he was boring. The other members of the Org had the same coat so that can't be it. And his personality was completely opposite of his personality on CoM so he's a 2 faced skitzo. Continue liking him Axel fans while giving no apparent reason and watch Nomura never bring him back for no apparent reason. And even if you did give a reason, Nomura prolly couldn't care less since you're not japanese.

I have another rant: Stereotypical people. In the chat people brought up shaving. I'm not reading 'cause I'm writing my first rant. So they bring up men who shave their arms and legs are gay. WTF. That doesn't have to mean you're gay. I mean if you're a guy and you look like this:



Don't you think you might want to shave your legs and arms? Would that mean he is gay? No, it might mean he might not want to look effing disgusting and disturbing and scare little kids and maybe find a girl who won't have to dig through piles of hair to touch the real him. No one wants to hugs an itchy beast. No one wants to kiss/lick hair and cough up hairballs. That's for cats. We are humans, we are supposed to look civilized...not like hairy gorillas.

>_> I wonder what I will rant about 2morrow v-v

EDIT: wtf...o-o yeah...
 
Last edited:

scubasteve

Banned
Joined
Feb 18, 2006
Messages
7,234
Awards
4
Location
spitting everywhere
  • Academy Awards 2013
  • Plum Goofy
  • Retired Staff
  • Mog Boss
I respect that someone has finally yelled at all the Axel fans. But then again, alot of people love Axel, so it'll be tough to change their mind.
 
Last edited:
T

TheTerrorofDeath

Guest
.:KL:. I love you, lol. I can't wait to see what you go on about next.
 

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Joined
Dec 15, 2004
Messages
9,188
Awards
6
Website
twitter.com
  • Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX
  • Retired Staff
  • News Hound
  • Master of Monologues
  • Rising Star
Don't you think you might want to shave your legs and arms? Would that mean he is gay? No, it might mean he might not want to look effing disgusting and disturbing and scare little kids and maybe find a girl who won't have to dig through piles of hair to touch the real him. No one wants to hugs an itchy beast. No one wants to kiss/lick hair and cough up hairballs. That's for cats. We are humans, we are supposed to look civilized...not like hairy gorillas.
Obviously no ones that hairy, so I have to disagree. =P
 
C

Charlie

Guest
EDIT: (Side comment to Immortal) xCursedXRebellion's ORIGINAL argument was that Axel's fans usually can't come up with dare I way.."enough"..of a reason to exactly WHY they like/admire him so much besides both that, and what was previously stated above. I personally used to have somewhat of an obsession with the character myself, but at least I had about a paragraph or two worth of an "explanation" than rather a simple opinion. In the end it's your own perspective of him, but remember that .:KL:.'s RANT of the day was dedicated mostly to elaborating on why Axel's said "fans" hadn't proven themselves worthy as fans at all as to why they like him so much by sucessfully posting barely a sentence worth of an agreement/reply.


& Quote "So..THERE."


^& Ehh *trying so hard not to comment on that one, monkey =p* But other than that, SERIOUSLY .:KL:. this is definitely going to be a thread to remember this summer, so my hat is off to you.

Man, who would have known that you would be so inspired by this saying?

"You know what really grinds my gears?!" -Quoted from reference further above, and sweet memory from Peter Griffin of Family Guy.
 
Last edited:

Cael

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2004
Messages
2,690
Awards
0
Location
Japan
Website
tinyurl.com
I had 2 rants yesterday but my slow internet didn't post them and instead loss them >>

But I know what they were about but I don't feel like typing it all again cuz that would seriously piss me off. I do not like doing things I've already done then its gets lost and I have to start over from the freaking beginning it happened 3 times with my Roller Coaster tycoon, Digimon World 3, and Yu-Gi-Oh game and it pisses me off.

1. People who don't listen to people who know what they are talking about and instead listen to people who don't know what they are talking about:
His japanese name is Drapion...DRAPION....it is NOT Dorapion...that is the romanization. We don't call Roxas Rowhatevereverhisromanization is so we do not call Drapion, Dorapion because it is wrong.

2. People who take away the good stuff from video games because they say America is fat and that takes away the sweets from the ppl who rn't fat. Take away my twizzlers pisses me off big time.

------------------------

Monkey - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypertrichosis

History Channel + freak shows = Interesting

------------------------

I love Axel because, in the end, he had a change of heart and helped sora so.....
THERE!
Would you love Osama Bin Laden if he apologized for September 11 because he had a change of heart after he killed thousands? No you wouldn't.
 

Crazy Diamond

New member
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
60
Awards
0
Age
30
Location
Across the universe
Website
www.freewebs.com
.:KL:. said:
Peter Griffin had his grind his gears segment on the news so I'm going to have my on the forum...except nothing is grinding my gears...its seriously pissing me off.

---------------------------------------------------------​
July 12, 2006​

You know what/who pisses me off? Axel fans. I don't even know if I can't really call you that. All you say is that "Axel is cool", "Axel is the best", or you don't say crap at all. WOW! What a good reason to like someone.

Why don't you come up with a better reason? That proves even more that Axel sucks because the people who like him are to effing retarded to know why they actually like him. Take my advice Axel fans and STFU unless you can come up with a better reason to like someone who ran away from the Org which had Demyx in it meaning he ran from Demyx.

His hair is not cool. How many people in Square games have spikey hair? A lot. How many had red spikey hair? Reno does and he is a lot better than Axel because he has a good personality and is funny to me. Axel wasn't funny at all...he was boring. The other members of the Org had the same coat so that can't be it. And his personality was completely opposite of his personality on CoM so he's a 2 faced skitzo. Continue liking him Axel fans while giving no apparent reason and watch Nomura never bring him back for no apparent reason. And even if you did give a reason, Nomura prolly couldn't care less since you're not japanese.

I have another rant: Stereotypical people. In the chat people brought up shaving. I'm not reading 'cause I'm writing my first rant. So they bring up men who shave their arms and legs are gay. WTF. That doesn't have to mean you're gay. I mean if you're a guy and you look like this:



Don't you think you might want to shave your legs and arms? Would that mean he is gay? No, it might mean he might not want to look effing disgusting and disturbing and scare little kids and maybe find a girl who won't have to dig through piles of hair to touch the real him. No one wants to hugs an itchy beast. No one wants to kiss/lick hair and cough up hairballs. That's for cats. We are humans, we are supposed to look civilized...not like hairy gorillas.

>_> I wonder what I will rant about 2morrow v-v

EDIT: wtf...o-o yeah...
That guy in that picture is hot. Please do tell. I like your style sir.
 

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Joined
Dec 17, 2003
Messages
10,987
Awards
4
Age
28
Location
In my castle, plotting your demise
  • 2013 Roleplaying Awards
  • Retired Staff
  • Quack Attack
  • Alter Ego
Hey KL.._|_

I love Axel. My reasons! Hair, I like how it is. Spikey and slightly pulled back. Voice, love it. I just plain love his voice actor. Line, his infamous "got it memorized?" It pwns.<< Admit it. And last, he saved Sora's butt. Come on-.- Sora would be dead if Axel wasn't there.

And if you still hate me for loving Axel for those reason, you suck KL. You just plain suck=\
 

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Joined
Sep 3, 2005
Messages
2,079
Awards
0
Age
30
Location
In the Doldrums
Website
www.myspace.com
Ultima Keyblade said:
Admit it. And last, he saved Sora's butt. Come on-.- Sora would be dead if Axel wasn't there.
Sora has killed thousands upon thousands of heartless and Nobodies. Was it really neccassary for Axel to sacrifice himself for a kid who could've easily taken all those Nobodies with little to no effort? It was for the fans, admit that!

But enough ranting from me, lets hear more ranting from KL.
 

Cael

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2004
Messages
2,690
Awards
0
Location
Japan
Website
tinyurl.com
Ultima Keyblade said:
Hey KL.._|_

I love Axel. My reasons! Hair, I like how it is. Spikey and slightly pulled back. Voice, love it. I just plain love his voice actor. Line, his infamous "got it memorized?" It pwns.<< Admit it. And last, he saved Sora's butt. Come on-.- Sora would be dead if Axel wasn't there.

And if you still hate me for loving Axel for those reason, you suck KL. You just plain suck=\

Sora did fine in the 1000 Heartless battle and Goofy and Donald weren't there...he could have done fine in a 1000 Dusk battle without anyone else.

Reno has the same hair and voice and he is better.

And I don't hate you UK. I just hate the people who don't give a good reason or a reason at all. And I hate Axel ^^ But you can still love him.

-------------------------------------
My internet would not work yesterday...plus I was gone ^^ So I rant from yesterday and rant about today later:

1. The postal service seriously pisses me off. How many people have ordered or expected something good to come in 2-3 days and it doesn't effing come? A lot. Plus it doesn't run on Sundays. So now I have to effing wait for my 89 dollar check til monday around 2. What the hell. It was supposed to come by friday and it didn't come saturday either and that SERIOUSLY pisses me off. I am either going to have to cuss out the postal service or the people sending the check because this is ridiculous. You do not play with a boy and his money. You do not play with a dog and its food. And you do not make KL wait for effing money >_> And you know what? This is ruining my effing plans. I was going to buy a new tank for my turtle, a new cage and ball for my hamster and maybe a toy =D, a fish bowl for some fish and a fish for my newt tank. But thats effing ruined since the weekend is already over. Screw you Postal service and check senders >_>

It would have been longer if my internet was working yesterday...then i could have let it all out but it went away :\
 

Cael

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2004
Messages
2,690
Awards
0
Location
Japan
Website
tinyurl.com
My internet seems to be back so I can rant my ass off today ^^

--------------------------------
Yesterday:

I finally was able to get in theh chat yesterday...and when I got there it was so effing annoying. Why? Because n00bs were RPing and crap. Don't get me wrong I like to do action crap in the chat but they were taking it to far. People are trying to have a conversation and what the hell do you get?:

Bob gives Milly a cookie
Milly spits the cookie on everyone
Bob says ewwwwww
Jerry asks for a cookie
Bob says why you do that?
Milly says it tasted like blood
Jerry laughs and pats Milly on the back
Milly cries
Jerry asks why
Milly wants a goodo cookie
KL pushes Bob out the window, Milly down the stairs, and drop kicks Jerry

STFU. No one wants to hear (but in reality read) that crap. It's effing annoying. Then you have those n00b who like to be effing annoying when you are having a life and they don't.

Gary: helo?
Gary: nebody ther?
Gary: HELLO?
Gary: y wont nebody talk?
Gary: HELLO
Gary: TALK SUMBODY
*Gary PMs KL*
Gary: hello?
KL: STFU
*KL blocks Gary*
Gary: U ALL R MEAN
*Gary leaves*

OMFG I effing hate that so much. If no one is talking then guess what n00bs? MAYBE U SHUD STFU AND WAIT TIL SOMEONE TALKS OR GTFON. And you know what pisses me off even more? When those n00bs block everyone in the chat cuz you won't talk to them.

Don't even get me started on n00bs who ask you how to do things in the chat.

Kikyo kept asking how to make an effing thread. We are all telling her how. Push the make a topic button blah blah blah. TMM makes her a screen of it. She still doesn't effing see it. OMFG How effing obvious do you have to be? How effing retarded do you have to be? And you know what she says when she figures it out?:

Oh...I was looking for make new topic button instead of make thread button or some crap like that. GTFO of the internet if you want to be that dumb. You are wasting bandwith and our lives.

--------------------
Today:

You know what pisses me off today? The KH2 forum. How much crap does there have to be til people get the point of not making anymore? It's bad enough we get repeat threads every...day (maybe?). I bet the majority of the people who go there (who are newbs and n00bs) don't even bother to go to page 2. I wonder if they even know if there is a page 2 or any other pages beyond that. I wonder if they know there is a search button for some which is right under their names.

Today's retarded topics:

Favorite Minor Characters - What's dumb about it is the topic starter said Namine was a minor character. I guess that means Roxas was too since he wasn't see much. Namine was {insert spoilers here} and she did {insert spoilers here} and she told {insert spoilers here} about {insert spoilers here}, she even helped {insert spoilers here} (especially {insert spoilers here} about his emo self). She's not a minor character.
What would u do if heartless were surounding u and u had a keyblade? - If you don't already see how this topic is retarded then you and the topic started need to get off of the internet.
Worst thing from Disney in KH - The topic started freaking said: "i know i already made i thread just like this but this is different" He just freaking contradicted himself plus there has to be more than 100+ of these topics already. The he also made a favorite thread when there is an Ultimate Fav. Sticky thread.
austrilians and europeans only - Get a life topic starter. America didn't get a release date til like the month before or something. Lord knows when Japan got it but they got everything else so who cares. But how do you expect it to be different? They have to add those u's to the game and that takes a lot of work so try waiting like everyone else did for KH2 to arrive. It's bad enough we had to wait for a game that got edited for green blood that was in the movie and people on fire. They were dead rating people so who cared? Did you think people would pull of jackass stunts?
Disney versus Final Fantasy - Retarded thread made by the worst and fav guy. No Nomura effing didn't use Disney. FF was already popular. Get it right, get it tight.

In conclusion the KH2 place really pisses me off because of the crap that is there. Remember before KH2 was released in japan and we got to have intelligentish conversations and then it was over with eventually? But no...that section has gone to hell with its retarded crap and that pisses me off because of the good memories I had there :'(
 

Doctor Manhattan

Right Click, Save As
Joined
Dec 5, 2005
Messages
1,432
Awards
0
Location
San Diego, California
:thumbsup: zomfg! you are hilarious. I donnot even go in the kh2 section anymore because there are 10 threads that need to be moved,6 threads that need to be deleted,and 100,000,000 kh3 theroys that are all the same! I mean STFU we don't even know how remotely important that is to the plot,nomura hasn't even confirmed he'll make the damn game

OOC:srry that was a bit of a mini-rant
 
Top