• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KL Unbirth Origin

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Since im done with xion theorys(for now) ive moved onto unbirth theories. So read up.

Hearts=Heartless Nobody=Body and Soul Unbrith=????
What these two(heartless and nobodies) have in common is their created in a different realm
Unbirth=(heart and soul),or (soul) the heart and soul could be possible but im focusing on the soul

Ok when the soul leaves the body it perish but where does the soul go. Does it stay dorment, completely disappear, or sent to another realm,bingo.

Secret Ansem Report 4 said:
When the soul leaves the body, its vessel, life gives way to death,
So the vessel perish but let me take the word birth.Thats when something or somebody is born. Then Unbirth this is when something or somebody is unborn or dies.

What im getting at is when someone is born life is created when someone dies an unbirth is created.

Ok too get to the point of the theory. Ive heard that unbirths are related with the heartless in some way that somehow that the unbirth are the previous heartless. Well ive thought of a way that this is true. When a heart is loss a heartless is made. When a soul is loss a unbirth is made. So if this is true could the unbirth be created similiar too the heartless i believe so. I wouldnt go as far to say that their is darkness in every soul(maybe) but what if darkness consumes the soul creating an unbirth That the unbirth has no sense of self just like the heartless the unbirth attack on instinct (craving more souls.) Which shows that they are similiar but crave the different element that creates a life. Next why so many unbirths when we dont know how many people died well the word "keyblade wars" come to mind. All the fallen wielders that died created unbirths. Next why are unbirths not in kingdom hearts after bbs. Well around when xehornort lost his memories supposing everyone is gone. So their were no need of anyone dieing or creating an unbirth.

Audo says aqua dies in bbs if she does die wouldnt she have an unbirth(Xion) just joking on this.

Ok its short and too the point. Tell me what you think. Even post your own theory.
Discuss!

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
No, when you die...your dead. You dont give birth to anything. When you're dead the soul leaves the body. No Soul = No life.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
You can hypothesize that the soul just ends up in the realm of nothingness or is reincarnated into new life.
I don't want to get religious with it, but as far as we know without a soul there is no life so souls can't wander on their own without a vessel to use as an avatar.

keybladelegacy

Website
You can hypothesize that the soul just ends up in the realm of nothingness or is reincarnated into new life.
I don't want to get religious with it, but as far as we know without a soul there is no life so souls can't wander on their own without a vessel to use as an avatar.

But the main thing that im not completely sure is on where does the soul go.

If the heart can be created into another being

why not the soul

Iridium

Awards
As I had mentioned, the soul is basically the battery for the body, and without the battery you got a dead remote being. With that said, if a person has lost their soul (death or otherwise) it would create an unbirth every time by your logic. And the problem with that is people, even in KH, die naturally of old age, accidents etc. So the way they are made is obsolete since they don't exist after BBS, or so we have been told.

As Nomura stated they are the precursors of the heartless, so it more likely has to do with the heart more then anything (considering the title "Kingdom Hearts"). It's possible that the soul has a role to play, but a major role very unlikely.

keybladelegacy

Website
As I had mentioned, the soul is basically the battery for the body, and without the battery you got a dead remote being. With that said, if a person has lost their soul (death or otherwise) it would create an unbirth every time by your logic. And the problem with that is people, even in KH, die naturally of old age, accidents etc. So the way they are made is obsolete since they don't exist after BBS, or so we have been told.

As Nomura stated they are the precursors of the heartless, so it more likely has to do with the heart more then anything (considering the title "Kingdom Hearts"). It's possible that the soul has a role to play, but a major role very unlikely.

Your right but we cant be sure until someone actually dies unless i missed someone dieing in kingdom hearts. No one in kingdom hearts look like they would die of old age. The only people i expect to die is in bbs which is 10 years before the events with xehornort. So the timeline doesnt seem to be too in involved with time. But you (might) be right.

Also if in Kh 3 xehornort returns if im right and sora kills xehornort then he might have an unbirth. Which would continue the series so im hoping.

Iridium

Awards
Your right but we cant be sure until someone actually dies unless i missed someone dieing in kingdom hearts. No one in kingdom hearts look like they would die of old age. The only people i expect to die is in bbs which is 10 years before the events with xehornort. So the timeline doesnt seem to be too in involved with time. But you (might) be right.

Actually I didn't mean as in someone in the series dying, I was speaking in general. Dying pretty much means you're dead, and in 10 years time a lot of people die, every day in fact. So if that much is true then the unbirths would have emerged way before KH1.

Also if in Kh 3 xehornort returns if im right and sora kills xehornort then he might have an unbirth. Which would continue the series so im hoping.

Well it's pretty much inevitable since both his heartless and nobody was destroyed he's a complete being. Not an unbirth.

keybladelegacy

Website
Actually I didn't mean as in someone in the series dying, I was speaking in general. Dying pretty much means you're dead, and in 10 years time a lot of people die, every day in fact. So if that much is true then the unbirths would have emerged way before KH1.

I'll leave it at this until tommorrow.

Well it's pretty much inevitable since both his heartless and nobody was destroyed he's a complete being. Not an unbirth.
If his body,heart,and soul return to him and he is whole. And if somehow i am right about if a person dies they create an unbirth. Then sora kills him and his soul leaves his body and he creates an unbirth that would further expand the series. This is what i meant.

Last edited:

Iridium

Awards
If his body,heart,and soul return to him and he is whole. And somehow i am right about if a person dies they create an unbirth. Then sora kills him and his soul leaves his body and he creates an unbirth that would further expand the series. This is what i meant.

How are you right as of now?

If unbirths are created by death then wouldn't they have appeared again in the KH of the present? Yes, so the process in which they are made is not as simple as dying. And even if he died as a complete being he would be dead, permanently (unless he was consumed by darkness, yet again the whole cycle would continue)

keybladelegacy

Website
How are you right as of now?

I forget to put the "if" in. I fixed it in editing

If unbirths are created by death then wouldn't they have appeared again in the KH of the present? Yes, so the process in which they are made is not as simple as dying. And even if he died as a complete being he would be dead, permanently (unless he was consumed by darkness, yet again the whole cycle would continue).
What if a persons heart was consume by darkness in bbs would they create a heartless. If darkness is in every heart. But as we know their are no heartless in bbs. So if unbirths are created from death they should be in Kingdom hearts after bbs. If their is darkness is in every heart their should be heartless in bbs but i will look into this more.

Iridium

Awards
I forget to put the "if" in. I fixed it in editing

I see.

What if a persons heart was consume by darkness in bbs would they create a heartless. If darkness is in every heart. But as we know their are no heartless in bbs. So if unbirths are created from death they should be in Kingdom hearts after bbs. If their is darkness is in every heart their should be heartless in bbs but i will look into this more.

You'd best do that, and Nomura has said they do not exist outside of the BBS timeline.
So I'll be waiting for you to look into this more and come up with a proper response.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Hmm, way too farfetched. I mean, Unbirths are gone after BBS. But according to your theory, Unbirths should still be around. It's possible that Unbirth are a soul by itself. But I think Unbirths are man made by MX, and since he's persumeably dead. The know how to create Unbirths, died with him.

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
Interesting theory. The fetching arguements beat me to it... but just maybe they slowly grow holes and go to Hueco mund... errm wait wrong series. ANYway, like they said, if Unbriths ar tarnished, mutated souls, and are made when someone dies, then why don't they exist after bbs?

.Oji

赤いテキスト
But where does the soul go without the body and heart.

Is it possible that it is recreated into another being

Hades. Underworld. Where souls go when they depart from the body.
Or perhaps they'd just be wandering spirits. Reincarnation/transmigration is a possibility, but I wouldn't say it's a probability.

If his body,heart,and soul return to him and he is whole.

Pretty sure that when a soul leaves a body, there's no way it'll return to said body because it's now a corpse. It's meant to stay in the body until death takes its course.

And if somehow i am right about if a person dies they create an unbirth. Then sora kills him and his soul leaves his body and he creates an unbirth that would further expand the series. This is what i meant.

Expand the series--perhaps, but that hardly means you're right. Iridium pretty much posted the logic I was going to post to nullify your theory. *Shakes fist*

I'll bet that the Unbirths are moreso heart related, if anything. We know where all hearts are born, so maybe the Unbirths has something to do with Kingdom Hearts... which is somehow blue in BBS... just like... you know... most of the Unbirths we've seen thus far. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back