• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kissies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soraox

keyblader72 said:
Sora and Kairi kiss

This a threoyy but I think that Sora might kiss Kiair but How about Namine and Sora. I just saying. Also you can find that Namine kind of likes Sora if u check out the KH2 charactera and look at NAmine.

Also where do get sigs.

Last edited:
T

TrishLovesDamon

bishojoKasume said:
What? So KH2 isn't rated E?
No, silly, its rated M. Didn't you hear about the sex sence? Square-Enix "Forgot" to take out the sorce code for the secret mini-game, "Hot Ducky". As soon as Jack Thompson heard of this, he got right on the case :p

jk

lol, sorry, i was bored :(

Soraox

Sora_is_mine*2 said:
Just wondering if anyone kisses in KH2? Please don't tell me who. Just yes or no!
Lol
Also I'm 98% sure Aeril will kiss Eric or what ever that dude that aeril falls in love with

Soraox

TrishLovesDamon said:
No, silly, its rated M. Didn't you hear about the sex sence? Square-Enix "Forgot" to take out the sorce code for the secret mini-game, "Hot Ducky". As soon as Jack Thompson heard of this, he got right on the case :p

jk

lol, sorry, i was bored :(

LOL!!!!!!!! That was funny

T

TrishLovesDamon

lol, i didn't think anybody would think it was funny or get it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back