• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kiss Me In The Rain (Romance RP) (OOC and Sign-up)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
Kissmeintherain.jpg

Camerine always dreamed of the most romantic moment of all her life since she was little; to be kissed passionatly in the rain. In high school she was the loner who spent plenty of time in choir and working on her grades to get into Brown. Finding the right guy was the last thing on her mind, but how was she to know that the summer after high school graduation was going to be the craziest of her life.

A new guy moves into town and all the girls throw themselves his direction, but no one seems to crack him, and all the guys hoping for their chance to show their true feelings seem to be popping up at Camerine's front down. With only three months of summer vacation left before heading off to college who will Camerine choose?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Extras Needed!!

The newest Angela Chesterman, Gregory Roberts, Jeffery Kipperman, Jasmine Higherfield, Brian Festher, Heather Yithermal, and Pamela White film is going to be filmed here in your little town of Setterment, Oklahoma!

The need of background high schoolers, people walking around, and maybe even a line or two is very important to all movies!

Come to city hall as soon as possible and sign-up today to audition and become part of next summers hottest teen romance!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a very simple Romance RP for all those who wish to participate! The new teen romance movie is going to be filmed in the small town of Setterment, Oklahoma. You can be a movie star from the list or be an inhabitant of the small town. The point is to meet, fall in love, fight over each other, and make romance interesting! A romance movie is being made, but who says the actor have to fall for each other? Can movie stars and ordinary people really find true love?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MOVIE STARS
(Role in movie/Actor name)

Camerine/Angela Chesterman - ME

James/Gregory Roberts - Oblivion feniri

Robert/Jeffery Kipperman -

Amanda/Jasmine Higherfield - Aliahya

Greg/Brian Festher -

Kimmy/Heather Yithermal - Flower

Laura/Pamela White - Flower

OTHERS

Joshua Ends - Dead Ascension

Shane Douglas - Bleeding Soul

NO LIMIT! =D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TEMPLATE

Name:

Actor/Inhabitant:

Appearance:

Personality:

Bio:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RULES

1) Romances should be kept at least PG-13...if you want to go farther just PM me what you want to do and I will say YES or NO

2. Whatever character you make they are who you make them...if you choose a movie star they are your characterto make and control....I don't know who and how they act, you do! =D

3) no experience is needed for this RP, just hope people can write at least one good paragraph!

Last edited:

Dead Ascension

A Hero's Countdown
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Will edit bio. I have to go off now. =/

Name:
Joshua Ends

Actor/Inhabitant: Inhabitant

Appearance: Standing at a 5'10", his body build is lean and lanky. He has a slightly angular face with brown eyes. He has short messy hair which is either slicked back or falls over his eyes. On the bridge of his nose are a pair of rectangular rimless glasses. Around his neck are a pair of wireless headphones. His outfit consists of a black t-shirt underneath an open dark blue long sleeved button shirt, a black pair of jeans held up by a white belt. His outfit is completed with a pair of dark brown boots.

Personality: He's a pretty average guy. Nothing really worth noting about him other than his love for music and the culinary arts. He's a pretty nice guy most of the time. He rarely gets pissed and goes by the saying of "Im a lover, not a fighter!" but that doesnt mean that he can't fight. He just prefers not to.

Bio: Born and raised in Oklahoma. He's a pretty average guy with normal average parents. Though average, he's got a big dream of having his culinary talents recognised. As a child, he wasn't the kind of boy who was interested in video games, soccer and the like.Instead, he preferred to help his mum in the kitchen baking cookies and anyt other sweet treats. As he grew older, his interest in the culinary arts grew. As a young teenager, he started to study diligently to get a scholarship. A scholarship to go to a cooking college. Which brings us to this point in time. Summer. All he had to do now was wait for it. But iin the meantime...Maybe he could do something to pass his time and find someone to spend time with?

Last edited:

Aliahya

Bronze Member
Name: Jasmine Higherfield

Actor

Personality: Jasmine has always lived the high life, and doesn’t understand the ways of the “little” people. Her nature on screen is misleading; she is the definition of the bitch and many think she is like that off screen so many avoid her. She loves acting. She often runs off set to find a quiet spot to reflet. Giggly and bubbly of screen. All she want in life is to have the “normal” life

Bio: Her mother was a singer and her father was an international director. So from the beginning she was in the limelight. Her first major role was when she was six years old and from there the light shone on her and only her. She won a prestigious award when she was 10 years old.

She took part in the Kiss Me in the Rain to move away from the usual genres she plays. Her role in the movie is the Popular Girl Stereotype. She knows most of the other actors but cant seem to relate. She cant help but fall for the bad boys

Appearance: http://api.ning.com/files/PFbOWFhrj...HEd4BsK*w9zevDnzf8ql3Jf3iXu9DD/anime_girl.jpg

Pm me if i need to change anything.

Last edited:

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Before I join I have questions:

1) How much experience is needed in this RP?
2) How much character are you limiting us to use?
3)What are the other rules?

Otherwise, I'll set up a template soon! :D

[crash]

EDIT: I added rules to the first post.....if you have any questions just ask....

Name: Angela Chesterman

Actor/Inhabitant: Actor

Appearance: Angela is super skinny from head to toe with almost perfect curves. With medium length brown hair, it seem to just glitter in the wind. She has bright green eyes and small, thin lips, and has a very sweet voice. Angela will usually wear tight skinny dark jeans with a dark blue tight t-shirt, and she loves to wear flip-flops.

Personality: Angela is the B*ITCH of the set. Even though she has been able to pull off most of her roles on screen as the sweet, innocent girl next door, she is far from that in real life. Growing up in the spot light has just made her ego grow in unthinkable sizes.

Bio: Angela use to be the "apple juice girl," starting her career in commercials with her sweet and innocent facial features. When she turned 10 she appeared in her first feature length film as the daughter to one of the major actors in the industry. The actor loved her so much he decided to help her get farther in her career. When he started is own production company she began to get most of the lead roles from Disney to voice over Pixar.
When she turned 15 she began to play the lead role in teen movies. Because she looked as if she was 18 at the age of 15 she got a lot of great roles for most teen movies. She quickly gained fame playing all the major "Girl Next Door" parts in movies.
In one of her past movies she acted with Jeffery Kipperman and they began to date, but after Jeffery realized her true personality he ended it quickly and swiftly. From the moment she has been very bitter and even worse than before, and now having to act in another movie with him is tearing her apart.
Deep inside she feels like she could be a better person than she really is, but she hasn't found anyone that can really show her what is hiding inside.

Last edited:

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
TEMPLATE

Name: Shane Douglas

Actor/Inhabitant: Inhabitant

Appearance: Click

He has misty blue eyes. Thought I'd say since the eyes are covered in the pic.

Personality: A quiet young man that prefers to spend time staring at the setting sun over spending it at a party. He doesn't like to speak much but will do so if he's close enough to someone. If he gets really close to someone, it is typically hard to shut him up once you get him started on a topic that he knows a bit about. In the mornings he is known to be cold to everyone until he is able to get his morning run done with his pet dog.

Bio: One of the many people of Setterment, Oklahoma that were born and raised in the small town. Because of this he didn't have much experience with any big city. This was in part due to the fact that the only time he ever left the town and state was when he visited his Grandmother who lived in Houston, Texas. In that one visit he had found a stray puppy that looked like it was about to die from starvation. He cried and begged his parents to take the puppy to the vet until they finally gave in when he started to show tears, the ultimate weapon against parents. The family took the starving puppy to the nearest vet and found out that the animal would have died had they not brought it in. It was then put into a cage to rest while it was being fed intravenously and that left the problem of who was going to take care of the dog. Once again Shane used his special weapon against his parents and they allowed the boy to keep the puppy as his own. With the joy that the child had, he named the dog Balto since it appeared to be strong.

Several years later Shane had left for college right after his graduation from High School. It was a new adventure for him since the college was located in another state and a rather large city. With his leave, he took only the items that he knew he needed and his best friend, Balto. He left from the small town and made his way to his new life at a new school. Once there he noticed that some of the upper classmen were already drunk and picking on the new arrivals. The only thing that prevented the others from trying to get at Shane was the constant growling from Balto. This allowed him to move into his dorm with little or no incident. This kept up for the next two years which aided in Shane not being able to get close to many others, except those that Balto approved of.

Shortly after he turned twenty years of age, Shane decided to go back to his home town for the summer. This was the reason that he gave to his few friends and his family, but he had an ulterior motive. He had already given up on his reason once before, and he didn't want to do it again. This was his time to correct his mistakes.

Last edited:

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Template:

Name: Gregory Roberts

Appearance: Click

Actor/Inhabitant: Actor

Personality: He is happy most of the time but when he thinks he is a genious, usually he is pondering what he should do to preject the personality of the character he's portraying. but he's very honest and friendly and can make a great friend to hang around.

Bio: Born in Regina, Saskatchewan he was usually the nerdy type but he never developed grudges and gotten into trouble. His acting career started when he played Benvolio in school play Romeo and Juliet in Jr high. He eventually got interested and continued performing in multiple plays and school musicals through high school and even got the lead role in his final High school play Hamlet. A talent agent recognized his talent and now he's here in this small town and playing one of the supporting roles in the movie.

Last edited:

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
I'll take a crack at this.

Name: Heather Yithermal

Actor/Inhabitant: Actress

Appearance:
mediumred.jpg

Personality: Cute and bubbly, Heather is pretty gullible, though it's hard to earn her trust. Nonetheless she is usually smiling, and Heather loves making friends.

Bio: Born into a family of mean girls, Heather was desperate to break away from the 'mold' she was stuck in--especially when she was the one redhead amongst the blondies. Once she found out her parents had been taking money away from her 'college fund', Heather moved out on her own and started acting in an attempt to get money for college. She got the money, however when her career shot up and had her traveling across the country, she had no choice but to quit college and stay as a full fledged actress, abandoning her desire to draw.

And I'm a little more comfortable playing two people, so...

Name: Pamela White

Actor/Inhabitant: Actress

Appearance:
blonde-hair1.jpg

Personality: Sassy and always in style, Pamela has made it her life's ambition to score the leading role and take the spotlight. She loves to gossip and often spreads false rumors out of complete boredom--the worst part is, half the rumors are true, while the other half are very believable.

Bio: Physically abused as a child, Pamela's demeanor arose from the harshness of her parents. She had been acting since she was in diapers, though from there it was mostly for commercials and such. Once she had hit her teen years, she got a reputation for always playing the bitchy, mean girl--a role she knew all too well.

[crash]

Please do two! I want to get this going soon so I may step up and make another character...an inhabitant most likely since we need more of those....hehe...I encourage others if they want to make more than one character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back