• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kiseki Academy: Attempt at Peace

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
“So you think you’re hot stuff don’t you, you stupid Ear!?” yelled a boy with fangs and claws growing out. “I don’t know why you Ears and Norms think you’re all so great but we Fangs are much better then you!”

“Calm down no one said anything about being better.” Said a female with small black ears planted on her head and a black fur tail showing from behind.

“Shut up!” shouted the boy as he ran at another boy down the hall at a male teen with white ears on his head and a long white furred tail. “You think you’re so great I wonder how you’ll look after I tare your face off!”

“Ruka look out!!” shouted the girl with black ears as many normal looking people, others with ears, and people with small fangs looked around at the attacking boy advancing on the teen with white ears.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

There is a world where people walk around with animal ears on their heads and tails. Because the people with fangs and the people with ears can use their abilities such as jumping to high places (Fangs) or being able to hear things from a great distance (Ears.) Humans (Norms) have adapted the ability to use magic to even out the board. Although each of the three types of humans have abilities so the other cannot be put at a disadvantage they still find ways to compete with one another.

Because of the rising tension between the three human types the headmaster of a high school came up with and idea to host all three human types there. Normally if you were an Ear you would go to a school for just Ears and so on with Norms and Fangs.

At the school called Kiseki Academy, the headmaster named Niro Natsume, established a system where the three types would have to get along by putting them in groups in the classrooms. It seemed to be working well until one of the Fangs attacked a male Ear savagely. The Ear was able to live but he lost a bit of his ear and earned a long scratch along the right side of his face.

After the event Natsume thought about a “buddy system” and called it Belief. The name of the system tells that he wants the students to believe in one another and learn that having trust in others helps. It’s a new semester at Kiseki and Natsume wants Ruka to lead the Belief system. Natsume hopes that the new students will get along and be able to get along like he sees it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
~*Rules*~
No power playing
No godmoddering
PG-13 romance
No double posting unless it really was an accident.
Be literate
No one liners or I will kill you.
“Talking”
Thinking’
((OOC)) or OOC:​
*Template*​
Name: [FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Weight:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Height:
[/FONT]
Type Of Human: (i.e. Ear, Fang, Norm)[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Personality: [FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Appearance: (if you picked an Ear, you have to tell what kind and what color they are i.e. cat ears and tail or dog.)[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Bio:

*My Template*
Name: Kaiku Akari[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Weight: 122[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Height: 5”5
[/FONT]
Type Of Human: Ear[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Personality: Kaiku is a respectful and loving person. She wants everyone to get along and hates it when people fight. She can have an open and optimistic outlook one everything but can also be very shy and withdrawn. [FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Appearance: Kaiku[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Bio: Kaiku has lived a sheltered life and does not know the pains of being hated by another race of people. Once she went to Kiseki she watched first hand what she had been sheltered from when she watched the Fang named, Miyuke Somaru, attack Ruka.

From that day on she did not try to settle any kind of fights because she did not know what she was talking about. She tries her best to learn about what she had missed out on and why the Fangs see to hate everyone but their own.

This is kind of based on the idea that I had with another role-play called Peaceful Anarchy and its sequel. I used the Ear, Fang, and Norm thing and that is about all. Well, start joining. ^^​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back