• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kirk Thornton confirmed to voice...wait for it...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
This has gotta be the fastest confirmation of the VAs for the BBS NA version I've ever seen but I doubt the other VAs will reveal their voice roles in the game for facebook or e-mail until the game is released.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by maggosh
Saïx's complete being. Yes, he didn't reveal his true name. Non-disclosure form. Dang, they're smart...

I hate those forms. Then again, it's not like we don't know who the VA's are voicing. The internet solves everything!

Shinra

Banned
Awards
just great... Another voice confirmation I can't wait until BBS releases

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I thought the title said King Triton's voice actor confirmed, Damn I got excited for nothing.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I'm sure they'll use some voice editing to make him sound younger.
The cheap-asses haven't been able to make the lips match up with the words--and you think they'll bother with that?

I hope they do, though. Hopefully Kirk is just a good VA.

saix-insanefan

It'd be ever worse for Sia though, considering Saix was a full grown man, and Sia's only about 14

Well, be aware of this... not all of the members turned into Nobodies at once. So later after BBS is when he and Lea probably turned into Nobodies.
But if what you say is true... then all I have to say is poor Sia (or Saix). I'm still confused because his real name isn't revealed yet. Damn those non diclosure forms >.<

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back