• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kirk Thornton confirmed to voice...wait for it...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Any kid that wears a blue jumpsuit must be a LITTLE enthusiastic. He sooo wants to be an astronaut and go to the moon. xD

YES! Finally, someone who had the same idea as me! :D Poor 'Sia'....As Saix, he became emotionless because he didn't get to go to the Moon and even when he met his end, he still wanted to go there. < :(

thylings

Website
www.myspace.com
YES! Finally, someone who had the same idea as me! :D Poor 'Sia'....he became emotionless because he didn't get to go to the Moon and even when he met his end, he still wanted to go there. < :(

:3

Isn't it obvious? I mean, poor Isa wants to be an astronaut, but that dream was destroyed when they told him they don't accept people with blue hair, so he went 'BAW' and set out to destroy them with darkness. Lea tried to stop him, but it was too late. So, they both became Nobodies and poor poor Isa now goes berserk every time he is in the presence of the moon 'cause of that crushed dream.

And that shall be his backstory. Poor poor Isa. xDDDDD

Last edited:

αsiя

space coke
Im hoping Sia would be "F**k you" type of person but at the same time I want a smile

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
YES! Finally, someone who had the same idea as me! :D Poor 'Sia'....As Saix, he became emotionless because he didn't get to go to the Moon and even when he met his end, he still wanted to go there. < :(

Lol well, his mystery weapon is a rocket going to the moon...

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
It's nice to see more confirmed voices. I'm looking forward to others.

Last edited:

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I wonder what they are going to do with his voice....but that's cool. I really liked him when he did Saix's (older form) voice. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back