• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kirby: Super Star Ultra - Coming Soon to the DS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Covered in Bees

FLYNN LIVES!!!
Walking out at night, alone. Bumping into street s
1214402263903zn7.jpg

Just recently, Nintendo announced a new, more classic Kirby title for the DS. Kirby Super Star Ultra is going to be a remake of the original Kirby Super Star.

KirbySupe1.jpg

All that's currently known about Kirby Super Star Ultra is that it's a DS remake of the original Kirby Super Star, and that it'll include every minigame from the old game, as well as several new ones. It will also feature some full 3D cutscenes, as well as some kind of new "card collecting" feature.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Given the stength of the prior Kirby game on the DS, i'm looking forward to the release of this one quite alot.

Apollo

Silver Member
Cool that looks really intresting and I can't wait to get it.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
A remake of the best Kirby game on the DS? Oh man, should be good. Hopefully this remake isn't screwed up like, uh, Diddy Kong Racing DS, for example.

Apollo

Silver Member
A remake of the best Kirby game on the DS? Oh man, should be good. Hopefully this remake isn't screwed up like, uh, Diddy Kong Racing DS, for example.

Yah lol thats true, that game sucked, and just made the orginal look bad. Does anybody know the date when it is going to come out?

Sir Wolfbane

I hope they add new games to the line-up, and keep the old ones...still like to roam through Milky-Way Wishes and Great Cave Adventure...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back