• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingstagram

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Does anyone else think that after everyone got a Gummiphone, there should have been Kingstagram posts from all the other characters interacting with each other? Like Aqua making posts about Ven? Kairi making posts about Namine/Xion etc?

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I was hoping they would include stuff between TAV/RAX and others after you beat the game.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Hell yes, there should have! What's even the point of giving everyone a Gummiphone if they won't use them?

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I need Demyx making #imchicken posts. NEED!

(edit: If Demyx is part of said group. I think he is?)

Last edited:

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I need Demyx making #imchicken posts. NEED!

(edit: If Demyx is part of said group. I think he is?)
Demyx vanished after delivering the replicas, so who knows.

Is there a collection of in-game Kingstagram posts? I died in Corona and came across one I never saw before (it was a picture of Rapunzel and Sora was talking about her hair or how hard her life was or something). It was odd to me because I died a ton in Toy Box and don't remember any specific ones there.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yes, and there should have been a central place to view the Kingstagram posts, and perhaps comments and ways to reply to comments with pre-made options because what is the point of mimicking social media but not make it slightly interactive?

Like none of it needed to be canon, either. Just fun 4th wall breaking stuff.

But I also do think there should have been a texting system also for the funzies. (Says somebody that played too much Mystic Messenger)

Obiewantsanipod

Am I the only one who was so turned off by those posts? #ventus #searching #awkwardtimetofindout

Anthony8

Inside the elite social network every action will have great consequences for the whole world: you will win wars and strengthen alliances, conquer countries by reposts and weave intrigues in private messages UPSers. Hurry up - there is one more thumb up before the world is yours.

Last edited:

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
What's that? A flimsy excuse to post this again?

MCFx6aC.jpg

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
What's that? A flimsy excuse to post this again?

With the way she treats him in KH3, I really wouldn't be surprised if there actually was something there. Demyx... Would probably just run for the hills, though.

D

Deleted member 252753

Serious question about the posts. Who is supposed to have posted this one? Or is it not meant to actually be posted by anyone and just a way to promote the friendship concept?tumblr_inline_pq6rxz9moR1th1axb_1280.png

Back