• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Kingsman: The Golden Circle - "Reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
[video=youtube;kl8F-8tR8to]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kl8F-8tR8to[/video]​

Based upon the acclaimed comic book and directed by Matthew Vaughn (Kick Ass, X-Men First Class), Kingsman: The Secret Service tells the story of a super-secret spy organization that recruits an unrefined but promising street kid into the agency's ultra-competitive training program just as a global threat emerges from a twisted tech genius.

Cast: Colin Firth, Michael Caine, Taron Egerton, and Samuel L. Jackson

This film is utterly fantastic. Please tell me there are others here who have seen it.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Re: Kingsman: The Secret Service

Not yet, but I was already planning to. I'm a bit behind in my movies-to-watch-list though (currently Birdman and Big Hero 6, which just released here)
I am exctied though, you don't often go wrong with Michael Caine.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards

Yes! Go see this movie, it was so much fun! I can only hope this becomes a franchise, I'd love to see more

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards

This film is utterly fantastic. Please tell me there are others here who have seen it.

I saw it today! :D Definitely a superb movie with lots of good action scenes. By the end of the movie, a whole bunch of people applauded it. I would definitely see this movie again; since I liked the umbrella and car chasing scene the most. Probably my top two favorite scenes. It turned out differently from how I imagine it to go too.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

8/10 thee Alex rider movie we should have gotten

director of fight choreography should get a medal
direct of fight cinematography should be shot

Oh man I thought this movie was amazing. Usually I don't like violence in movies, but I heard this one was good so I went to see it anyways and honestly, the most violent scenes were the best scenes. The scene in the church was both shocking, funny, and just kind of awesome, posing a situation where what if someone really good at killing people just snapped and went on a killing spree? And I just lost it in the scene where the heads were exploding, that was probably one of the best scenes I've seen as far as music coordinating with what was happening onscreen. Besides those two highlights the action is really slick and the plot is engaging and creative, I really liked the build up to the villain's master plan and how they revealed it. Some fun facts: this movie is based on a comic book by Mark Millar and directed by Matthew Vaughn, and if those two names together sound familiar, that's because Kick-ass was also a comic book written by Mark Millar where Matthew Vaughn directed the movie adaptation. I would pretty much recommend this movie to anyone, although I'm sure some people would find the hyper-violence offensive.

For those who have seen the movie, did the church scene remind anyone of the end of Inglorious Basterds? I was getting a similar vibe from it.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards

This was a really fun movie. So many good action and fight scenes to pick from, but the church scene was probably my favorite. If I have the opportunity I'd go see it again. I hope this ends up doing really well because I'd like to see a sequel or maybe two.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards

Totally stoked to go see this maybe this weekend, or whenever I have the time. Would have seen it last weekend, but I wanted to go see Seventh Son before Kingsman.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards

So I finally saw this movie and it was utterly brilliant. Fantastic. I know that it was only a mini-series, but I want more.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Re: Kingsman: The Secret Service - Sequel in production!

YES! I'm so totally hyped now for the sequel! :D

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Well it sure looks like I'll have to get around to watching kingsman before the sequel.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Oh my shit that was a fantastic movie. I loved how the beginning was almost like a superhero origin scene from an older marvel movie or Disney movie, and then it went off rails. The glorious violence. It wasn't underplayed and it wasn't overdone, the fight scenes were the best parts of the movie, best fighting scenes I've seen in a long time, although the cinematography was a little shakey and oversaturated at time, sort of like kick-ass 2. The best scene was hands down the church. the problem I mentioned with the camera was non existent and I thought both Matthew Vaughn and valentine picked the best place for the madness to happen, dozens of hatemongers spewing vile and getting slaughtered, even Harry's line to the bigoted lady was perfect

going into my digital movie collection, would definitely watch again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back