• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

King's message

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SePhIrOtH95

In the end of kh2 Sora and the gang recieved a message from the King, what do you gays think is written inside?

Sorry if there was already a thread.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
Good point. But this one we know that they actually read it, so I think we should know what's on it

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Unless it's completely irrelevant to the game, the universe, and to everything that ever existed. But I'm sure we're going to know anyways, what kind of a person would leave the audience hanging like that.. Oh... Yeah..

Pratiko

Awards
In the end of kh2 Sora

From what I know, the letter could have been sent a year after KH2, since the scenes where they all are in DI and the scene where they receive the letter, aren't connected. I'd say it is after coded, but nvm.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I had the idea that it said something about Mickey and Jiminy looking into the line in his journal, so basically they were talking about the project in Coded. If not that then maybe something that has to do with KH3.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I bet its a ransom note:

We have the King. Give us a million dollars or the mouse gets it.

LOL In all seriousness, I think it has some thing to do with Coded or KH3.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I totally forgot about the kh1 letter! dammit, now I think we'll never know what this one says... let me make something up:

Dear Riku,
The worlds are in danger... Again! I'm getting sick of this, come help me. Leave Kairi, she does nothing, and leave Sora, I don't need him giving me more lectures on friendship. How you'll get here, idk, succumb to darkness again or something and warp here. K, later G.
*Mickey Mouse emblem*

Dancewaterdance!

I remember reading in a Nomura interview that all three of the upcoming games will tie into KH3. Since it has to tie into Birth By Sleep as well, I think that it's possible that Mickey could have sent the letter about a keyblade master that has come out of hiding, or something like that.

Or maybe something about Xehanort.

SePhIrOtH95

I remember reading in a Nomura interview that all three of the upcoming games will tie into KH3. Since it has to tie into Birth By Sleep as well, I think that it's possible that Mickey could have sent the letter about a keyblade master that has come out of hiding, or something like that.

I love that idea!

AquaSunset21

I totally forgot about the kh1 letter! dammit, now I think we'll never know what this one says... let me make something up:

Dear Riku,
The worlds are in danger... Again! I'm getting sick of this, come help me. Leave Kairi, she does nothing, and leave Sora, I don't need him giving me more lectures on friendship. How you'll get here, idk, succumb to darkness again or something and warp here. K, later G.
*Mickey Mouse emblem*

LMAONADE *high fives* xD

well anyways..i just hope the letter's not sumthing stupid =/ i kinda hope it goes towards kh3 lol

yeah dancewaterdance i like ur idea. if it was sumthing like that i wouldn't mind at all =]

Aria

braver by the minute
I bet it's mickey's plans for re-decorating the island, i mean it is kinda boring xD

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Unless it's completely irrelevant to the game, the universe, and to everything that ever existed. But I'm sure we're going to know anyways, what kind of a person would leave the audience hanging like that.. Oh... Yeah..

KH1 derp

From what I know, the letter could have been sent a year after KH2, since the scenes where they all are in DI and the scene where they receive the letter, aren't connected. I'd say it is after coded, but nvm.

It's an interesting way to look at it, but by the way Riku and Sora were talking, it's as if they were reminescing, like, after KH2 just happened.

probably something like, "yo guys, something bad is happening again. come help bros!"

*yawn* But yeah.

Dear Riku,
*Mickey Mouse emblem*

Hommie Riku dawg

Xehanort's almost guarenteed for a comeback in the next KH, so, yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back