• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

King's message

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
so, do you think if nomura plans on a sequal to kh3(god forbid im not 80 years old) it will end with a letter too?

Tiabre Leronx

Maybe he wants to tell Sora, Riku, and Kairi what occurred in the three games they've made...

OR he wants his freaking star seeker back from Sora who "stole" it from him when he got the valor form

zspek09

Website
instagram.com
I totally forgot about the kh1 letter! dammit, now I think we'll never know what this one says... let me make something up:

Dear Riku,
The worlds are in danger... Again! I'm getting sick of this, come help me. Leave Kairi, she does nothing, and leave Sora, I don't need him giving me more lectures on friendship. How you'll get here, idk, succumb to darkness again or something and warp here. K, later G.
*Mickey Mouse emblem*

Hha ha that's a knee slapper. >_<

TwilightLegends

I remember reading in a Nomura interview that all three of the upcoming games will tie into KH3. Since it has to tie into Birth By Sleep as well, I think that it's possible that Mickey could have sent the letter about a keyblade master that has come out of hiding, or something like that.

Or maybe something about Xehanort.
I don't think they have even confirmed KH3 yet, maybe referring to BbS or another game not yet announced.

ven-roxas21

maybe mickey explains his future plans to move to the island, or aimlessly travel the worlds cause minnie cheated on him while he was gone cause she wasn't getting any.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back