• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► KingDumb Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

wisdom&valor

Bronze Member
Website
www.flickr.com
tavishmithos said:
My favorite part was:
*meanwhile....*
Sora's mom: Oh Riku! How did you learn to do it like that?
Sora: The hell?
Every Heart: The hell? *rips open the curtain that was seperating Sora's mom from the scence and finds her and Riku together.*
Sora: Oh my god, Riku was telling the truth. *faints*
Every Heart: Wow, no kidding.
Riku: Told you so Sora. Sora?
Every Heart: I think he fainted. Mrs....Sora, you might want to get out of here before he wakes up. Deny the whole thing at home.
Sora's mom: Right. *runs off*
That was soo funny

:D YOU GOT THAT RIGHT AHAHAHAH THATW AS SO FUNNY

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Inside an empty room, my inspiration flows, now wa
*raises eyebrow*

From the Desk of Every Heart!

Dear all my readers,

This may sound boring at first, but listen to an interesting story of something that happened in English. I was sitting there working on the next chapter of KingDumb Hearts, when she tells us we have to make a narrative story using either the topic idea "Excuse" or "The Reluctant Hero". I inquisitively raised my hand and asked if our storys can be about anything. And she said yes.

So thats where I got an idea. Why not do something related to KingDumb Hearts? (Although more school appropriate) But at first, I couldn't deside which one to use. So I wrote both combined together. Please examine and tell me what you think.

Every Heart and the Missing Coffee(..err...I mean....)Sora!(yep there we go.)

I was walking to my job. I'm a writer/director at Squaresoft. Big job, no doubt. I also bring Nomura his drinks. Not very glamorus. My latest project was working on the new videogame "Kingdom Hearts". Figures, him putting me in charge and him claiming all the glory.

So I walk in to the set. Kairi and Riku are waiting for us to begin shooting for the cutscenes. But as I reached them, I noticed a grim expression on their faces. Kinda like the expression you have from no caffine.

"What's wrong?", I asked. Not like I really cared.

"Sora's missing! We can't do the scene without him!", Kairi says really worried. And not the fake worry, the geniunely worry.

"Oh don't worry about that, we'll get a stunt double.", I say as I walk over to the table with the donuts and the coffee. To waken me up in the morning. Especially at 5 am.

"Wait, we have stunt doubles?", Riku asked. I happened to notice through my keen powers of observation that he was wearing his emo clothing. Again.

"Yes. And how many times do I have to tell you not to be wearing those clothes? You suppossed to be wearing your trademark clothes.", I said as I look around for the coffee on the table. But to my horror, I discovered that there was no coffee!

"Oh, and theres no coffee. Sora was the last person we knew of who was getting the coffee.", Riku said.

My mind had been set. We had to get that coffee no matter what. We can't function without it. Oh, and get Sora too. I didn't forget.

"Lets roll. We got to get that coffee! Otherwise, we won't be able to continue shooting for the game!", I said as I put a fist in the air for emphasis.

"And Sora.", Kairi reminded me.

"That too.", I said quickly. We all grabbed our trenchcoats and left. We probably looked like those guys over at Exterminatus Now. Except not mutated and are actually human.

"So where did Sora say he was getting the coffee?", I asked.

"I think he said at either Starbucks or Tim Hortons.....or Dunkin Donuts, I can't remember anymore.", Riku said.

I slapped him. "Get ahold of yourself man! We're on a mission here!"

We stopped at Dunkin Donuts. We could tell he wasn't here right away because there was a poster of his face on the window stating he wasn't aloud in anymore. Because of how he caused a coffee flood and a donut river. And ate all the sprinkles for the sprinkle donuts.

Our next stop was at Tim Hortons. They told us that Sora did indeed come there, but only to get the donuts. As we left, they were hanging a poster of Sora on their window. "That means he's at Starbucks!", Kairi said.

No duh.

So anyway, we approached the building. We happened to notice that they have about 5 of them on one street. Starbucks will dominate the world I tell you.

"So which one is it?", Kairi asked.

"It's the one that doesn't have a poster of Sora on it.", Riku said. We went down to the one that didn't. "Ok, get your guns ready, we're going in.", I said.

"Are guns really necissary?", Riku asked.

"Don't worry, they are Nerf guns.", I said. We burst into the building. "Freeze suckers!", we said. I flipped into the air and started to do a Matrix style of shooting. So did Riku and Kairi. Soom, everyone in the building had a Nerf dart stuck to their forehead. We are probably going to need those back. That didn't matter though.

Sora was sitting on top of the cappacino machine. "Hey guys. The coffee is right there.", he said pointing to the coffee on the register.

I picked the coffee up. "Our mission is complete. By the way, why are you sitting on the cappacino machine?", I asked.

"My butt is stuck in it and it really burns, can you pull me out?", he asked. But it was too late. Me, Riku, and Kairi had already left, coffee in hand as I took a satisfying sip. Sora struggled after us, cappacino machine stuck to his butt as Starbucks management was putting up a new poster of him. Except this one had pictures of me, Riku, and Kairi with our trenchcoats and Nerf guns as well. ^_^

"And thats why we didn't shoot the videogame sir.", I said to Nomura the next day.

He sipped from his martini. "You expect me to believe that you all ran out of coffee and went on a misson to get it back and Sora got his butt stuck in a cappacino machine? Get out and go do your job."

I grumbled as I left. I can't believe he didn't believe me. I walked over to Sora. "Go get me another coffee."

"We're all out.", he said.

"NNNNNNOOOOOOOO!!!!", I shouted to the rooftops as I grabbed my trenchcoat from its hook.

Looks like its time for another coffee mission.

This is Every Heart saying that the moral of this story is that you should never get your butt stuck in a cappacino machine. Because it burns. Really badly.

Last edited:

wisdom&valor

Bronze Member
Website
www.flickr.com
We stopped at Dunkin Donuts. We could tell he wasn't here right away because there was a poster of his face on the window stating he wasn't aloud in anymore. Because of how he caused a coffee flood and a donut river. And ate all the sprinkles for the sprinkle donuts.
Lol this is great everey keep em coming like dunkin doghnuts love thre doughnuts ahte thre coffe

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Lol, I love the end of that and the moral of the story. Always good to have one of those. :)

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Inside an empty room, my inspiration flows, now wa
Yeah, I'm posting it tommorow. But I'm gonna give you a small hint about the upcoming chapter.

Leon: They'll keep coming after you as long as you continue to weild that keyblade.
Sora: You mean chicks are gonna come after me? Awesome!
Every Heart: *bitchslaps Sora* Not chicks, heartless!

Anyway, just wait till tommorow for the full version. (The part above will be in the chapter)

_Riku_

(^^)V
Website
www.freewebs.com
Every Heart said:
Yeah, I'm posting it tommorow. But I'm gonna give you a small hint about the upcoming chapter.

Leon: They'll keep coming after you as long as you continue to weild that keyblade.
Sora: You mean chicks are gonna come after me? Awesome!
Every Heart: *bitchslaps Sora* Not chicks, heartless!

Anyway, just wait till tommorow for the full version. (The part above will be in the chapter)

haha, wow sounds great. Now I'm really excited! xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back