• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdumb hearts spoof.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rix

:)
Awards
I have seen those before. Most of it is just too stupid for my taste..

.Oji

赤いテキスト

tsbhbnotamusedkhaneg5.jpg

I stopped watching after a minute. Is this what kids find funny today? Sorry to say, but that's just sad. No offense to the topic creator, but this isn't my cup of tea.

Also, I don't think this belongs here.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
There are sooo many better things you can watch on the internet. This however =
despair-failure1.jpg

No offence to the thread starter

khlover7

I might return
with the new Re: CoM coming out in Dec, I'd like to introduce you to a funny CoM spoof

YouTube - Kingdumb Hearts: Chainy Memories (1 of 2)

u stole that from a guy named RogerregoRRoger he is a member of newgrounds I hate it when people steal :mad:

.Oji

赤いテキスト
u stole that from a guy named RogerregoRRoger he is a member of newgrounds I hate it when people steal :mad:

P.S he has more funny kingdumb hearts spoofs. look at his proflile.

You forgot that part of his post, bud. Obviously, he isn't referring to himself.

Go whine to the guy who actually posted it on youtube if you hate it so much.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
fail-3.gif

That was the most god awful piece of entertainment, if it can even be called that, I've ever seen.
My eyes and ears are bleeding so much it could fill the great lakes.

To the OP, wtf were you smoking when you posted this? I'd like to have some of what ever is you're abusing..*puff*
To the original creator of the flash, if you ever create something that ghastly again I will personally chop your hands and your dick off.. Yes you don't even have the right to procreate.

Riku77

Appearantly to him but I guess everyone else has their own taste to whats funny and not, but still...it is pretty bad

aros46

You forgot that part of his post, bud. Obviously, he isn't referring to himself.

Go whine to the guy who actually posted it on youtube if you hate it so much.

thank you. I don't even have a youtube account.

The only reason I posted this is because I thought it was funny for a CoM spoof. Honestly, listen to hamster lord. I saw those videos about two years ago and they are hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back