• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdoms of the new world

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Naminé1

Long time ago, when the land was still new. There were two worlds one is the world we know now no one lived here, it was know as the “forbidden waste land”. The other one was called Flowtras In this world there were these six kingdoms of power.
Each one of these kingdoms had a Great Being or GB that protected them over the powers of darkness within the lands. Each of the great beings resembled an animal. Once the GBs transformed into GBs the animals using the stones, and when they did they got all the features of the animals (basically you turned into the animal and you look like the animal). Each animal had a special power that was in the shape of a stone. They were always at peace with each other until the kingdom of darkness was taken over by The Great Darkness or TGD. (TGD was a big dark cloud that spread over the land destroying anything and everything in its path). The only way for the other kingdoms to shield themselves from TGD was to put a barrier of there element around there kingdom for TGD to stay out. Its has been 100 years since that horrific day. Now the journey begins in Draplan. And now five groups of soldiers welding the stones of strength in hand step forth to try and defeat TGD once and for all.
Kingdoms Animal Power Stone Color
Maven Ice Golems Ice/Water Arctic Blue
Blantrick Demons Darkness Black
Whantrem Angels Light White
Spectren Minotaur Stone Grey
Plantamoat Griffins Thunder/Lighting Yellow
Draplan Dragons Fire/Lava Blood Red
Rules:
*If you chose a kingdom you must chose the power and animal that goes with that kingdom.
*No killing other players unless they are trying to kill you but before you start the fight please Pm me so I know what you are doing.
*Pick only one kingdom you will be in once you join one don’t quit it and start in on a new one.
*There can only be three to a group.
*you are allowed to drop and join another group if the group you want to join isn’t full. (Just Pm me before you do so).
* Some romance is allowed but hey no xxx stuff alright.
*No controlling other peoples characters.
*No god-moding.
*Havefun..
*The first person in each group is the leader unless he/she steps down from it.
*If all the groups are filled and you still want to join, you can become allies with TGD. Or wait until a spot is open.
*Miled cussing. No more then ten cuss words per post.
Group 1.
1.Naminé1
2.mastersepiroth
3.axel's son_13
Group 2.
1.Cho_Hakkai_657
Group 3:
1.BO_dbl._sizzle
2.Blonde Haired Ki
3.Oathkeeper33
Group 4:
Group 5:
Template
Name:
Kingdom:
Weapon:
Side: (chose to be either good or evil)
Appearance:
Personality:
Bio:
Group:

Last edited:

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
OOC: I think this is a very interesting consept and I believe it could be very good.

Name: Kayla Froelich(read Frailey)

Kingdom: Whantrem, Angels, Light, White

Weapon: Two swords in holders on both hips (haven't used a sword in a while)

Side: Good

Appearance: http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a9/BigMommaKayla/Clover9.jpg

Personality: Kayla is a very outspoken adn outgoing kind of girl. She will never run from a fight and is also always ready for a good one.

Bio: In Whantrem kingdom Kayla was in the guards, the first girl to ever do so. She was strong fought well, and had a mind like none other. The wings she has she made with her own hands using metals and mechanics, her families specialty. They are just for show though for she only wears them for special parties and what not.

Kayla loves can build almost anything with her mechanic skills. She was a prodigy of her family. She could make a flower at the age of three and her own swords she made herself. The swords can be taken a part into three other sizes and shapes including the original one.

When she recieved her stone to go out and help save the kingdom she was quit pleased and promised to defeat the TGD. Kayla felt it was her duty to do so.

Group: 3 (b/c the #3 kicks butt)

Last edited:

Naminé1

i am going to go ahead and post mine because if i wait to long i will forget about it.
Name: Jittle
Kingdom: Draplan, Dragons, Fire, Blood Red
Weapon: Leons Gunblade
Side: good
Appearence: Has dark green eyes with a white strip down the middle of her right eye. Long dark blue hair with a banada at the top of her head. Has a yellow shirt with a dark pink skull on it and it is under her hoody. Her hoody has blue and red strips down the side of her hoody with the arms cut off. Has light brown and dark purple long jeans. And has sliver sneakers with gold buckles and red shoelaces.
Personality: cheerful, easily frighten, hates being alone, and is hyper active, outgoing, is a tomboy, and is always loyal to her friends.
Bio: Jittle is just an average teen. But when her friends need her she always is there for them. She often get in trouble while taking the blame for her friends, even though she didnt do anything. She has lived in Draplan all of her life alone because at a young age (six) her parents died trying to bring peace from TGD. But she hasnt given up to anything. Another thing that makes her special is her being one of the bearers of the stones. Now as it is her turn to take on TGD as her parents did before her.
Group: #1

Last edited:

Sephy-kun

I HAVE FURY!
Website
www.myspace.com
cool, i like this idea, very coolio:

Name:Zaltion
Kingdom: Darplan
Weapon:Sephiroth's sword
Side:good
Appearance: Shot spikey blonde hair with a black cloak, like Org XIII cloak
Personality: friendly, and carefree but can become violent and very defensive
Bio: Zaltion was a lone wanderer, ever since his family was killed by TGD. He has survived on rations and stolen food from his unharmed victims. He has been looking for a way to destroy TGD.
Group:1(b/c im #1)

Last edited:

Sabaku no Gaara

Bronze Member
ooc: sounds like fun!
Name: Surota Kita
Kingdom:Whantrem, Angels, Light, White
Weapon: Staff
Side: Good :)
Appearance: Shoulder length white hair. Bright emerald green eyes. White scarf over the bottom part of his face covering up to under his eyes. Slight tan. Slight build. White pants and white T-Shirt.
Personality: Kind, humorous, immature, and curious
Bio: Surota is one of the guards of the Kingdom. He would give his life to fight alongside the king. He prefers using the staff over most weapons because of its length and durability. Surota was given his stone soon after he got his job as a guard. He promised to protect everyone in his group with life if he liked them or not.
Group: 3

Last edited:

Cho_Hakkai_657

Name: Rai Kunosai
Kingdom: Plantamoat
Weapon: Bow and arrows
Side: Good
Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v336/ChoGenou/rai.jpg
Personality: Very kind and helpful, loves nature and all animals in it.
Bio: Rai grew up never meeting her parents, in the kingdom of Plantamoat. They dropped her off at the castles door when she was only a year old, never returning for her. This is why Rai is now one of the top guards there, the kings finest. Many of the other guards, or other castle residents, bullied her in her younger years because she got on so good with the king, without working for it. For he always wanted a daughter, but could never have one, no one really knew why, so he took liking to Rai almost imediately.

Rai is very good in woodsmithing. She can make almost anything you may want. This brought her to weilding her bow and arrow.

One fateful day, she was brought to a room, no one spoke to her until inside. Here she was given the yellow stone and her great assignment. Almost giddy and scared at the same time, she gladly took the mission and left the kingdom to fight TGD.
Group: 2

Naminé1

Jittle was walking toward the barrier with her group. Her group (being number 1 had to start early). The rest of her group looked tired as they woke up at 2:00am. Zaltion looked the most tired of all three. as the saw the barrier being lifted from the ground to the sky she said to herself "Now i can make you proud".
And their adventure began.

Naminé1

"Dont be afraid its not like you have to do this by yourself, your doing this with your friends" she said strongly. "No matter what you all got to promise that whatever happens to us we will be friends to the end of our days".

Naminé1

Then as the barrier was open they walked into the forests of Holare. The trees looked as if they touched the sky for them being so big. Then Jittle turned to her friends and said "Lets rest here for the rest of the night" seeing as though they would fall any mintue. "I will stand guard while you two sleep".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back