• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdomhearts: Scattered Memories

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
Man its been a while since I wrote a story :/

Couple of things to note before reading this.
1. It's an AU fic and will show how over the course of the fic.
2. There's a reason he's called the leader and not a name yet
3. If your confused about the prologue more than likely your answers will be answered in the first 5 or so chapters, now then please enjoy the fic :)

Prologue

The giant heart shaped moon hung over the dark dreary town which was never suppose to exist. This world which never had the sun rising or setting, a world where those who shouldn’t exist reside within, a world in which many secrets were revealed and shook the balance of the organization.

The World That Never Was.

The rain lightly tapped the ground and dark clouds began to hover over the already dark town. A man with spiky silver hair and golden eyes looked unto the town from his castle in which he held his organization together.

“Has she recovered yet?” The man didn’t even look back yet he knew his second in command Saix had just entered his room.

“Her health is fine, its her memories that’s the problem” Saix answered.

The man tensed up and punched the wall next to him frightening Saix “Curse you Neo.”

“No traces of him in any of the worlds we’ve searched so far but we’ll keep looking”

The man shook his head “Then-”

Suddenly the castle shook violently and the suddenly a scream was heard. The scream soon became a force that managed to make Saix and even the leader get down to their knees and cover their ears.

“Damn what’s that sound?” The leader yelled but Saix couldn’t even hear him. Then the shaking and screaming stopped and dark portal appeared in front of them. A man with long blonde hair and sinister green eyes came out with a terrified look upon his face.

“Sir it-its’…..Destiny something happened during the examination” The man fiddled his hands around and was stumbling upon his words, Saix had never seen Vexen in such a state no matter what the situation.

“Well WHAT HAPPENED!!” The leader yelled as veins pulsed from his caramel brown neck.

“The was a blue light around her and suddenly she went berserk, I’ve never seen so much power from her before.”

“At least you have her contained now” Saix said the room was quiet for a few moments until the leader walked up to Vexen and pulled him into his face.

“SHE IS CONTAINED RIGHT??” Vexen slowly shook his head and was then flung threw the wall by the leader.

He balled his fist up and suddenly a black orb with white and black thorns pulsing around it appeared in his hand. He put his fist in front of him and the orb flew outside at incredible speeds until stopping dead in front of the town. The orb the expanded and multiple dusks flew into it as well as other nobodies. The man then spoke in a calm yet threatening manner.

“Hunt down Destiny and bring her back or don’t come back at all.”

The sun glared down on the diverse jungle which was unusually quiet, except for the heavy footsteps that could be heard. A shadow whipped by as a gorilla swung down from the tree, its speed was phenomenal. The figure finally stopped as it overlooked what appeared to be a campsite, she stood with empty eyes. Her shoulders hung and her mouth was gaped open, the black organization coat she wore was torn and he blue hair fell past her shoulders in a messy manner. She then clutched her head in pain as memories flashed in and out of her head.

Your following a fool’s road
Be careful who you trust
Got it memorized?
Watch your back, slip up for a second and I'll end you
You’re the keyblade’s chosen one
Why, WHY DID HE CHOOSE YOU??
I’m not who you think I am
I love you

After several moments passed by she managed to finally speak her eyes flashing between blue and white “Who am I?”

Dawn Rebirth

Can you say vacay on Radiant Isle, and I'm growing
This story seems to be a sequel to Tale of Oblivion, or something similar to it at the very least. The bit about the leader's name has me suspect something, but time will tell if my suspicions are valid. So he's looking for Neo and now Destiny has lost her memory during some examination and is regaining it bit, by bit? For saying it's not your best, it's sure got me hooked, though I'd be lying if I said you were in any position to start 'reeling-in' so to speak V_V

Finally, where did you come up with the title, Max?

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
The title refers to her condition throughout this part of the story. The two figures at the end of the chapter will appear now and then throughout the story, one has appeared in one of the KH games before.

Now then the first chapter!!

Chapter 1: Interference

The girl fell limp to the ground her mind too confused to even feel the pain of the impact. She cried out as her eyes radiated a bright white sending pulses of magical energy in the surrounding area, after several minutes it stopped and her eyes returned to their normal blue. Destiny opened her eyes weakly as if just waking from a sleep, she then picked herself up and called out.

“Help can someone help me??” suddenly dusks appeared before her, their mouths zipped open and one spoke.

“Come with us”

She hesitated her mind puzzling at what was happening, how could not remember where she had been or how she even got to the jungle but one thing was clear to her: she needed to escape.

“Who…..what are you?”

“Please come with us we have been authorized to use force if necessary”

Force?? Oh well these guys are definitely not on my side but how am I going to escape?

Destiny quickly scanned the area which had fours paths to choose from. The first was behind her which seemed to lead to more open area, the next was into the tent but that would trap her, the third option was ahead which lead to a multitude of vines and pines, and finally her last option which she hated the most.

Fight.

She bit her lip “But where can I find a weapon?” as if on cue a magical object flashed into her hand. It had the appearance of both a key and a blade. It was a silver blade with a white handle connected to a white key shape at the end, a circular blue guard, and a blue chain with a white heart shaped moon on it. The words key blade and Blue Moon had entered her mind, the dusks immediately lunged at her.

A black space within the mind completely devoid of objects or anything even living except for these two figures. The figures constantly bickered but this day all was quiet between them. The two were wearing organization coats but one was black with white on the zipper and edges and the reverse on the other.

The one in black finally broke the silence first his voice firm and clear “This must end”

The one in white shook her head “You know very well that interfering could disrupt the natural occurrence of events and make things even worse.”

The man balled his fist up in anger and thrust it back literally shattering the air “How could things get worse?? The girl is wandering around a jungle questioning her existence.”

The woman waved her finger in the air and the cracks began to vanish and all was silent once again. She sighed and snapped her fingers making an image appear with Destiny in the jungle, it was clear that was how they were observing her. “Our abilities cannot change time but disrupt it by allowing us to insert ourselves in that time and therefore changing history. How can you possibly-”

Before she could finish the man’s body fizzled and then began to fade in and out “Watch me” he then vanished.

Dawn Rebirth

Long live Blue Moon L:

Still, there are parts that have me questioning what's going on, but I'll shut-up about that and just be patient for the answers ;3

So now the dusks got Destiny surrounded, but this unknown in black (And white) is gonna help, huh? L: This should be interesting :3

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
This was originally meant to be one whole chapter but seeing as how I won't be able to write the rest up tonight I'll have to seperate it into two parts, enjoy :)

Chapter 2: Help part 1

The leader tapped his fingers repeatedly on his pure white chair which was clearly highest among the rest as he looked down upon his members. They were in the meeting room and from the annoyed look under his hood he was not pleased with how it was going.

“So you’ve found her” the leader finally spoke after several moments of silence.

Xigbar nodded his head “Yeah kiddo is on the world Deep Jungle, we have dusks surrounding her as we speak. With her memories in shambles it will be easy to take her down and capture her.”

“THEN WHAT’S THE PROBLEM!!?”

Literally every member froze with fear and gulped hard, none had ever seen their leader so angry before. Finally member number XVI(16) Xemean(Zay-me-un) who had dark purple hair wrapped into a ponytail which did not hang spoke up.

“My lord there is some sort of barrier preventing us from going there or even the dusks coming out now.”

The leader let out a deep sigh and calmed his composure “So why haven’t we broken this barrier yet then hm?”

“I think I can answer that.”

Suddenly a portal opened within the room and out stepped the man in a black coat with white edges on it, his face hidden beneath his hood but even the leader didn’t need to see the smirk he could that this man had on his face.

“You’re brave coming in here alone kiddo, you gotta death wish?” remarked Dixin member number XVIII(18) who has bright red hair which was low cut and has a cut on his left eye.

The man looked up a made a motion as if saying leave which irritated Dixin highly, the man then spoke. “I’ll drop the barrier on one condition.”

Every member in the room burst into laughter, the leader even chuckled a bit.

“And what makes you think we can’t break-”

Vexen then cut the leader off with a serious look on his face “My lord we can’t, this barrier is a different type of magic that even I am unfamiliar with.” The tensed up the room and forced everyone except the man on the ground to turn back serious.

“And what condition would that be?”

Last edited:

Dawn Rebirth

Interesting. These two enigmas are intriguing, to say the least. BtW, is it Vexen who says 'Kiddo' or is it Xigbar? 'The Urchin' or 'The Miscreant' sounds more up Vexen's alley in word choice. But, if it's not a mistake feel free to choose to have your characters say whatever.

The beauty of your story, is it's your story. You're the Composer, the one who calls the shots, etc. So if you haven't done so, so far have fun with it L;

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
Chapter 2: Help part 2​

Destiny spun 180 degrees and thrusted her blade back eliminating two dusks. The sun still hung high in the sky watching over the battle beaming down its intense heat to the fighters affecting their fatigue.

She wiped the sweat from her forehead “Why is this jungle so hot for moogle’s sake??” she screamed, the dusks looked at each other and snickered telepathically.

She’s not nearly as powerful as she used to be.

Still it will be difficult to take her down without severely injuring her.

The berserkers would’ve been a better choice, even though they’re so powerful they can tone it down to knock her out with one hit.

The three remaining dusks then lunged in at her for an all out attack whipping and slapping from every direction. Destiny helplessly put up her hands trying to shield herself from the onslaught of attacks, but to no avail did she succeed.

“Get away” she murmured weakly as tears began to roll down her cheek. The ground then began to rumble beneath her and the air thickened.

“Please leave me alone” her keyblade then began to shine a bright blue and a low then high pitched screeching sound could be hear.

“I SAID-” Destiny’s eyes then turned white and her anger exploded “LEAVE ME ALONE!!” an invisible magic force then expands from keyblade and obliterates the dusks and also the surrounding area leaving a giant crater with only Destiny at its center.

Yen Sid stroked his beard with his eyes closed apparently in deep thought, the story her had just heard from this hooded man was outrageous but after seeing what happened on Deep jungle for himself using magic he had to believe him.

“So what will you do now?”

“Well for sure I will make sure the organization will not have its way but first I must find out who those two hooded figures that helped out Destiny are, they could be of great help” he then summoned a dark portal and began to walk towards it “By the way you have company at your doorstep” and with that he was gone.

Yen Sid snapped his fingers and three faries one blue, one red, and one green came into the room.

“Go to the door and see what lies there”

Without a moments hesitation the faries whisked off as orbs flying down the many stairs to the door at which one entered the castle. The blue fairy opened the door and all three gasped, there lying before them was an unconscious Destiny.

Yen Sid watched silently on a magic monitor and then looked to the stars “Neo, why didn’t you help her?”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back