• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kingdomhearts is twiligth theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

wat is kh

• ligth

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • darkness

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • twiligth

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • all 3

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • ligth beet deep als a bit of dark

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • or something else

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferry13

O_o a dancing Gaara
Rotterdam in the netherlands and in my house and i
i just thougth of something when kh open in kh1 ligth shrouds ansem rigth that prob means ligth but after we c darkside in kh that means dark so if theres dark and ligth it could be twiligth or mabye all3 or its ligth but in ligth there is also darkness

what do you guys think

kh_rules

Kingdom Hearts is darkness when Ansem had power, but when Sora's heart became stronger KH became light, so Kingdom Hearts is whatever heart is strongest thinks it is.

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
Well, Sora was wrong. Ansem was right. The only reason that light came out of the door was that because where you find darkness, there will always be light. No don't be saying, "But the game, Sora himself said it's light!" Well :p! Nomura said himself that it's darkness. Trust me, it's darkness. Not twilight, not light, and definately not all three (who came up with that stupid idea?). It's darkness. Face it. D-A-R-K-N-E-S-S! Okay! Darkness.

K

kingoflight91

i think kingdomhearts is light and goes to the stronger heart

K

kingoflight91

o ok thank u uare u sure it wasnt because riku was in there

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
The door in Kingdom Hearts is the door to darkness, but it doesn't necessarily mean that Kingdom Hearts itself is darkness.

Rose of Irony

Ansem was indeed correct. Nomura DID say that Kingdom Hearts is darkness. Kairi's grandmother was correct though too. She said that even in the deepest darkness, there is a light. The light responded to Sora's summoning it. By the way, Kaizer21, sorry if I kind of repeated what you said. Just call it back up if you want.

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
Rose of Irony said:
By the way, Kaizer21, sorry if I kind of repeated what you said. Just call it back up if you want.

If you knew you were repeating me, why bother post? LOL I'm joking. LOL I will call it back up. I guess it will also bring attention to my post too :p

Color Me Knievel

Sweden's dearly beloved ass
Yeah xD. But if Kingdom Hearts is darkness, maybe the light that came out was made by Riku and King Mickey inside, and the strength in their hearts? Maybe Ansem could have grew stronger with Kingdom Hearts' darkness if Riku and King Mickey weren't inside? Well, that's a theory too. >__>

Ascelipa

Hmmm...
Well I believe Kingdom hearts itself could have been anything. Sure I think It lead to the world of Darkness but it could have just been a DOOR. And I think the light came from...well, look at Kaiser21's opinion. It's similar to mine.

I just think Kingdom Hearts was a particulary important door. It can be locked an unlocked. So maybe we haven't seen the last of it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back