• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdomhearts 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora's kingdom

The World that Never was or Never well be
Well i just found out there is going to be a third game, because i have been out of the whole kingdomhearts circle for a little while:cry:So could some one send me an artical or a link with this being confirmed? I belive its coming out i just want to get the whole scopp. Thankyou!

KingdomSealer

well it hasn't really been confirmed though its more than likely going to come out though when no one's sure. but theres gonna be a new series, possibly prequels to explain Xehanort's past, or keyblades and such. or they might just be games to explain things not explained in KH1and2. hope that helps, though i might be off a fact or two.

Gabranth

Awards
As far as i know, actually i don't really know anything about what the next game/s are going to be about exactly, but im pretty sure that it's confirmed that there will be more kh games in the future.

Salux

they havent even said it will have "Kingdom Hearts" in the title

it could be something totally-super-different

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
^Oh but you misunderstood. The next series will be called Kingdom Hearts, well because that is what it is, at the end of the Secret Ending, it was labeled KINGDOM HEARTS, you can't change the name just because of a new installment. The next game just won't be a direct sequel and it won't be labeled Kingdom Hearts 3. Also its meant to tie up some key points of the Kingdom Hearts series, such as Xehanort's past and the Keyblade.

So basically the next game for the most part involves around the 3 Knights because it was hinted and the tall Knight who picks up the Kingdom Key, E.S (Enigmatic Solider), would most likely be the main character of this next game. So the game pretty much is set in the past but it links up things that will lead up to the future of the series. I consider it building up matter to be used for sequels. Also there will be more installments in this new series.

With that being said, Sora won't be directly involved with this game, but it still has something to due with Sora's story because of the Keyblade and such. But in my opinion Sora's story will pick up eventually after the main parts has been built back up, opening room for him returning as the main character in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back